It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Chemtrails an antidote to Nuclear/Radioactive air???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
A short, baseless theory admittedly...
So skunk works it is.

I used to think Chemtrails were what others thought...
Poison basically...

Then I went fringe with myself and hypothesised that they're an Immunity build up to our polluted atmosphere...
Something to regain our health covertly without divulging the air is abhorrent, unless you're in the country or the mountains.

Now...

I'm starting to wonder if after decades of nuclear testing and reactor failures leaving a footprint around the globe as it spins on its axis...

Maybe these Chemtrails are an antidote/remedy to that air and a "reversal", or better yet, an atmospheric re-balance to battle the carcinogenic air that surrounds us.

What's your thoughts ATS?

Too extreme?
Not extreme enough?

Or Goldilocks favourite choice to pollution, climate change and nuclear radiation (the 3 bears in this case).

Might start wearing masks like the Asians.
A tinfoil one.

edit on 12-4-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

/chuckles..
sure.. one big happy clandestine dental plan

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76

/chuckles..
sure.. one big happy clandestine dental plan

ETA: ON topic, that would be one of the more sensible chemtrail theories I've heard. I use the word sensible in the most liberal of senses..
edit on 4/12/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
You guys are harsh.

I'm taking my ball and going home!

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

It is as good a story as any.

Others might say chemtrails are poisons being used to kill the earth and humans so aliens can claim the entire Planet.....thanks for the help greedy thieves say the aliens. You're rotten we don't want you on our new world.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: stayinglowkey

That's also plausible buddy.

I'd expect Alien drones to do the work though.
War Of The World's style terra-forming...

Never really thought about that.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'm still on the notion that it was for filtering some of the suns harmful radiation during the solar maximum. It was a good idea aside from possibly toxic air, water and soil. You know how the regulatory process works. Someone has too die before there is credible data that it could hurt someone. How long did pesticides go before the harmful effects started to compile into data. Deflecting the suns radiation is nothing new.
Solar radiation management

Solar radiation management[2] (SRM) projects (proposed and theoretical) are a type ofclimate engineering which seek to reflect sunlight and thus reduce global warming.[3]Proposed examples include the creation ofstratospheric sulfate aerosols. They would not reduce greenhouse gas concentrations in theatmosphere, and thus do not address problems such as ocean acidification caused by excess carbon dioxide (CO2). Their principal advantages as an approach to climate engineering is the speed with which they can be deployed and become fully active, as well as their potential low financial cost. By comparison, other climate engineering techniques based on greenhouse gas remediation, such as ocean iron fertilization, need to sequester the anthropogenic carbon excess before any reversal of global warming would occur. Solar radiation management projects can therefore be used as a climate engineering "quick fix" while levels of greenhouse gases can be brought under control by greenhouse gas remediation techniques.

I already took my ball home on this even though it is right out in the open. "Nonsense" is all I hear.

Zaphod wiil be along any moment to show you pictures of cirrus clouds. As per usual.
edit on 12-4-2015 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

1 - how does it work ?

2 - why not just do it from ground based instalations [ like the terraforming plant in the aliens movie ]

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: stayinglowkey

That's also plausible buddy.

I'd expect Alien drones to do the work though.
War Of The World's style terra-forming...

Never really thought about that.

1) Alien agenda
2) Human agenda

While it could be the first, let talk about the second.

You are not the first to suggest this is about dealing with
radiation form the sun and/or the nuclear fallout problem
and/or the fluoride toxins (pollution) in the atmosphere.

A few years ago a man came forward claiming to be
one the scientist who first proposed the solution. He
said it was his idea use barium to bond with and to
neutralize fluoride. Not sure why fluoride was deems
to be such a problem... but he said it was.

The man's name was Phelps.

Phelps Dodge Corporation was an American mining company founded in 1834 as an import-export firm by Anson Greene Phelps and his two British sons-in-law William Earle Dodge, Sr. and Daniel James.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

1 - how does it work ?

2 - why not just do it from ground based instalations [ like the terraforming plant in the aliens movie ]

Well the concoction of chemicals would be for Plum Island etc to divulge...

It works by being sprayed in the atmosphere nullifying radiation...
Sort of like a cleansing...

Sprayed rather than groundwork because as the Planet turns on it's Axis it stays in the atmosphere rather than settles on the ground in one place.

Hypothetically

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I'm taking the "middle ground" that it's both alien and human agendas/schemes, but I may easily lean towards anti-radiation efforts. Plausible deniability was my initial incoming thought.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Since we don't know, this is as good as any of a theory.

Still a little hard pressed to ponder the govt paying a contractor to actually do the right thing, but stranger things have happened?

Despite ridicule last summer here the skies were all just "off". Light gradient was wrong, it would be all sunny then just like someone hit a switch it'd get gray and hazy. BOOM.....about 2 hrs after dawn every day. Something was pretty "off" but I'm not conversant enough to describe it better than I just did.

Just that the light gradient was WRONG.
It occurred to me we may be the last generation to remember what the skies used to look like. It was a little sobering.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

No.

You see, first chemtrails need to shown to exist before they can be used for something else.

And if we had radioactive air wouldn't we know it, as radioactivity isn't something that can just be there and not be noticed.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The Swedish government have to pay over 600.000 euros for not answering the question: "What's in the chemtrails"? ,,, asked by the Swedish people.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: anogiant

The Swedish government have to pay over 600.000 euros for not answering the question: "What's in the chemtrails"? ,,, asked by the Swedish people.

Wouldn't have a source for this would you?

edit on 12-4-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

No.

You see, first chemtrails need to shown to exist before they can be used for something else.

And if we had radioactive air wouldn't we know it, as radioactivity isn't something that can just be there and not be noticed.

Higgs Boson was only found last year was it not?
Must not have existed before then I guess.

How about DNA?
Didn't exist 100 years ago, surely?

& how would you notice a radioactive atmosphere?
Do you walk around your entire neighbourhood with a Geiger Counter?

Use your skunkworks imagination tsurfer

edit on 12-4-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Higgs Boson was only found last year was it not?

And we found out about radiation long before now haven't we, so what is your point?

How about DNA?
Didn't exist 100 years ago, surely?

What exactly does that have to do with the conversation, or are you saying we are just know finding out about radiation and what it does, because it seems we have known for many years what it does and how to know it's there.

& how would you notice a radioactive atmosphere?

The same way we know the atmosphere is radiated by the sun...it's called science.

Use your skunkworks imagination tsurfer

Just because it's skunkworks doesn't mean you throw reality out the window.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I used to think Chemtrails were what others thought...
Poison basically...

How about you first show "chemtrails" actually exist....

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Ahh the common reversal tactic.

You never mentioned radiation you said prove that chemtrails exist and I obliged with 2 solid examples of things existing for millennia before we knew about it.

Nice try!

top topics

join