It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough with LGBT threads and outcry.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
There is no day that goes by without a thread on this subject. I mean since when it became such an issue to have it non stop in front of our eyes ? Since when our lives are so in order that the only "vital" issue we have to deal with is how and when a very considerably small part of the population bites the pillow? And I'm curious, how many members here want to lash out on this but they can't or prefer not to in the name of political correctness?

The moment a thread with such topic is opened we have a group which I'm guessing is part of LGTB that fiercely get defensive and attack every singe opinion out there that doesn't agree with their view. To counterbalance that is the group of religious fanatics who do the same, yet not as aggressively as the first group because political correctness has gotten into them too. Then is the third group such as the one I belong too that are non believers )I mean non religious, maybe gnostics and atheists) who don't agree with the lifestyle of LGBT, might be disgusted with it and strongly disagree but recognize the right of free choice and respect others life style as long as it doesn't affect their own.

And this is the mos affected group because being right in the middle, their choice of expressing what they think on the matter has been trimmed down next to no words. Again due to political correctness they can't say nothing, swallow their disgust and shake their heads, close their eyes and shut their ears because the party affected by decades of discrimination and non acceptance has finally taken the crown, got on the street with their parades showing their @sses and massive blow up dildos, at the same time yelling and screaming for human rights and minority rights and this and that... Without realizing or willingly taking away my right to deny what I consider something personal and non a society issue, something that is between two people and I don't need to be part off and especially something that I don't want splashed on my face every singe day of my life.

Slowly without realizing we're descending in a what I can call Homofascism. And the explanation of this term in my book just describes perfectly the reality of today on the matter:

homofacsicm

a way of organizing a society in which homosexuals impose their agenda with which no one is allowed to disagree or have any appeal to the contrary without being subject to severe consequences of ridicule, slander, libel, fines , public demonstrations, distortions, denial of free speech rights, loss of employment/sponsorship, or having the word "hate" attached to you in some way or form.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

lgbt should visit a middle east country and start there whining there....

edit on Sun Apr 12 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: Quote Crash Course

+22 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Yes, we have a super secret, terrible agenda...here's our list of demands :

1.) to have the exact same rights as you.
2.) to not have bigotry and hate shoved down our throats in the name of a falsely held view of what a radical, liberal, compassionate Middle Eastern man said.
3. the same damn rights as you
4.) to stop having a heterofascist view forced on us.
5.) those Constitutional rights you have? we want them too
6.) did I mention we want the same protections.

"Homofascist". The Dark Side is strong with this one, young Skywalker....

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironhawke

2.) to not have bigotry and hate shoved down our throats in the name of a falsely held view of what a radical, liberal, compassionate Middle Eastern man said.

You need a tissue?

My rant wasn't against LGBT. Was against threads on that regards, was against having to deal constantly with what I don't consider a important matter. So stop crying for rights and equality and most of all, get down from your high horse because there is no heterofascism. 99% of the world is hetero. Get real!!!
edit on 12-4-2015 by Telos because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Don't like the threads don't read them problem solved.

homofacsicm
a way of organizing a society in which homosexuals impose their agenda with which no one is allowed to disagree or have any appeal to the contrary without being subject to severe consequences of ridicule, slander, libel, fines , public demonstrations, distortions, denial of free speech rights, loss of employment/sponsorship, or having the word "hate" attached to you in some way or form.

This is nothing but bullcrap. They are not forcing any agenda on anyone they just want the same rights as everyone else. Just because hate disguised as religion or some other form of homophobia doesn't give a person the right to discriminate against a person just because they don't like the other persons sexual preference.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

homofacsicm

This is nothing but bullcrap. They are not forcing any agenda on anyone they just want the same rights as everyone else. Just because hate disguised as religion or some other form of homophobia doesn't give a person the right to discriminate against a person just because they don't like the other persons sexual preference.

Well I don't care what you think. That was my opinion. If you don't like it, don't read it. If you read it and still don't like it, ignore it. And btw you're one of them who belong to the first group in this board.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

You need a tissue?

No. To be treated with decency and respect, to have the same privileges and rights as straight Amerikkkans, and to have socially-sanctioned hate done away with, that's I need. However, I have tons of tissues and Sith robes for you, though....

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

You need a tissue?

No. To be treated with decency and respect, to have the same privileges and rights as straight Amerikkkans, and to have socially-sanctioned hate done away with, that's I need. However, I have tons of tissues and Sith robes for you, though....

Read my full post please.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
this issue is probably scaring the crap out of non-christian religions/atheists who also don't want to be forced to work at gay events (not because they believe gays shouldn't have the same rights, but because some heteros are extremely uncomfortable around gays)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I am not of the LGBT community. But I am for human rights.

Rent the film "Pride" - and see how it was just 30 short years ago if one was LGBT. Standing up for one's rights is critical.

I work for a large company that has a great many LGBT employees. If voices weren't strong 20-30 years ago, they wouldn't all be working at our company, open about who they are. Diversity, inclusion. Important and valuable.

I have a solution for you. Don't read or contribute to those "LGBT" threads. Problem solved.

I hear what you are saying about "PC" to the point of absurdity in the world. But I also know that people who are in the minority, no matter if it's a race, preference, belief, value, etc., are always at risk by the blockheads of the majority. Being complacent if one is part of any minority that is being treated as "less than" can makes things worse.

I visit this site nearly every day, scan the new posts, and I do not notice the huge number of LGBT threads that you speak of. Perhaps the ones that are there jump out at you because you are in a way "phobic" as you clearly are disgusted (as you said many times in your thread). Therefore, maybe the issue lies in yourself, your phobia and your disgust.

But - I support your right to start this thread and express your feelings.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

homofacsicm

Well I don't care what you think. That was my opinion. If you don't like it, don't read it. If you read it and still don't like it, ignore it. And btw you're one of them who belong to the first group in this board.

So just because I don't agree with you I'm gay? Your whole whinefest is about not being allowed to speak but when I spoke my mind you want to shut me down because I don't share the same views as you. Who is the fascist now?

In case you didn't know this you are in a nation where everyone is supposed to be treated equally. That means both straight and homosexual. Don't like it then move to a nation where homosexuality isn't allowed there are many Muslim nations the ME and Christian nations in Africa that shares the same views as you. They are just a hop and goosestep away.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Well I don't care what you think. That was my opinion. If you don't like it, don't read it. If you read it and still don't like it, ignore it.

Ever heard the term irony, or hypocrite?

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

homofacsicm

So just because I don't agree with you I'm gay? Your whole whinefest is about not being allowed to speak but when I spoke my mind you want to shut me down because I don't share the same views as you. Who is the fascist now?

In case you didn't know this you are in a nation where everyone is supposed to be treated equally. That means both straight and homosexual. Don't like it then move to a nation where homosexuality isn't allowed there are many Muslim nations the ME and Christian nations in Africa that shares the same views as you. They are just a hop and goosestep away.

[snipped] The thread is not against LGBT. Is against turning LGBT in an issue. And I didn't ask you to agree with me because I don't care what your think or what your opinion is. My rant is for me to "lash" out on an issue, not to look for opinions.
edit on Sun Apr 12 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Well I don't care what you think. That was my opinion. If you don't like it, don't read it. If you read it and still don't like it, ignore it.

Ever heard the term irony, or hypocrite?

Yes. Have you?

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The thing that irritates me is that all too often in society at large this argument is framed in terms of "We can either be religious OR we can have gay rights." And this is completely by design.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Yes, but I don't care what you think. That was my opinion. If you don't like it, don't read it. If you read it and still don't like it, ignore it.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
realize that socially, you aren't always dealing with the same approach to issues of this nature from some religions. some religions teach that they are within their rights to lie in order to preserve their faith. as a result, you could be talking to a professing atheist who is in reality some hard core religious person.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Galadriel

I visit this site nearly every day, scan the new posts, and I do not notice the huge number of LGBT threads that you speak of. Perhaps the ones that are there jump out at you because you are in a way "phobic" as you clearly are disgusted (as you said many times in your thread). Therefore, maybe the issue lies in yourself, your phobia and your disgust.

I was generalizing. Maybe not every day but quiet often. And I'm not "phobic". I made it clear that whether I accept it or not, I do respect their rights and choices.

But - I support your right to start this thread and express your feelings.

Appreciate that.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Yes, but I don't care what you think. That was my opinion. If you don't like it, don't read it. If you read it and still don't like it, ignore it.

I used to have a Cockatoo who'd do the same. Thanks for awaking the memory.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

It might be easier if you just voiced opinions about white, heterosexual Christians who smoked and supported Israel.

The PC crowd is in full swing.

You have to watch what you say now. You might "offend" someone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join