It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's truly sad, YOU know more, than your local spook CIA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Lets be civil on this thread, those who come in to disrupt and call me a liar, I can call them shills, then what, endless circle, so lets be civil,

This is a conspiracy site, not a cooking show web site where I would be off topic.

I had opportunity about 12 years ago to deal with CIA Intelligence Officer.

I was "interviewed" for minor stuff, I knew a man who was under surveillance and suspicion of being a spy back in his home country. I guess they thought he was a
possible threat, they probably thought I was somehow connected, being dual citizen and all that.

In fact this event made me into a conspiracy theorist I am today, made that whole world
"real" for me

FBI man introduced me to CIA man and I was questioned in my home for 2 hours.

They wanted to know EVERYTHING about the other guy and it was clear they wanted to gauge my status on the whole thing. FBI man left after 30 minutes, and CIA man stayed.

I wasn't afraid at all, I knew they had nothing on me. Today I would be scared, because today I know even if they have nothing, if they really want to, they can make stuff up and still wreck your life. Back then I was innocent and thought spooks were
good guys.

At first he was all official, after an hour it became obvious I was completely innocent and all my connections with the other guy were innocent as well. The CIA man relaxed, and we started talking about broader things. I expressed wish to join the CIA, LOL I know, dumb, we talked about requirements and all that. I had the feeling he liked me.

So I also started mentioning how spooks know everything secret, about UFOs, aliens, (hey
I was young and ex-files type lol). And this guy started telling me how all that is bunk, how in reality, all that is just people doing their thing and being misinterpreted, how some people outright hoax and all that.

Back then I honestly didn't know what to think, my friends told me he obviously gave
me the official story etc.

But he didn't, now I am older, way more informed, able to read people better.

The CIA man told me his own personal belief BECAUSE HE HIMSELF did not know the truth.

These people don't know anything other than what they are being spoonfed. They are completely compartmentalized.

If you work in your field of expertise, that is all you know, and unless you are given higher clearance, that is all you will ever know.

The sad truth is, if you read ATS with an open mind and some basic critical thinking
skills, in 1-2 years you will know more about what's going on than your average Spook toiling at his job.

Take Edward Snowden, sure the guy knows everything about NSA surveillance but I bet you he has no knowledge of Extra-Terrestrial stuff.

Or that US army guards Opium Fields in Afghanistan to help fund the black budget.

Or that US has bunch of secret anti-grav black triangles.

Or that ETs really do abduct people

Or that US has secret military space program separate from NASA

Or that most Elite are members of perverted secret cults of various kinds.

Or that Federal Reserve is private and lends money as debt plus interest.

Or that there really is a Geo-Engineering program hidden in plain sight, chem-trails (err I mean vapor trails lol at people who can't tell the difference, that is another level of sad)

Hell I can go on for days.

Most Spooks know nothing about spiritually, they are as spiritually dead as drywall.

A TREE HAS MORE SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE THAN YOUR AVERAGE SPOOK

Don't look at spooks with awe,

I don't
edit on 10-4-2015 by MensaIT3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MensaIT3

On a need to know basis.

Didn't even Bill Clinton try to have files on UFO's released and got refused?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Now.. now.. your going to hurt all the poor spooks little feelings and make them cry .. tut .. didnt your mommy teach you to play nice with others ?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Compartmentalization.
The spook from the local office or even one in Langley, is not going to know everything. To assume that every agent knows every secret is a bit naive. If it were that simple, foreign powers could just grab and torture any of them for information.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

So all those things you listed are true are they?

And you know this...how?

What is the difference between a contrail and chemtrail?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Not so much.

In Spookdom, it is completely normal to have no idea what the person sitting at a desk 50 feet away from you is working on. It's called compartmentalization. A person is cleared to know what they need to (as in "need to know") so they can do their job, and no more.

Spooks are not nearly as inept as they would like you to believe.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Focus is not available. Back to desk where chaos is.
Later will try again. Stupid mode when your environment is full of empty hollow heads ... i camouflage like a chameleon Pfft Lol. Welcome to Chaos where brains are dried up to 18 hours.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Or that Federal Reserve is private and lends money as debt plus interest.

(Rolls eyes) The biggest plain sight secret. Bigger than 'vapor trails' even.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

i am confused - why do you posit that " spooks " are incapable of knowing things ??????

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Do you have a reading comprehension problem

Read the thread again, slowly if need be

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

no - my reading comprehension is just fine - now explain WHY " spooks " cannot know things outside thier job - it is JUST a job - they have lives too

so come one - drop the insults and attitude and try making a coherent argument

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I already made a coherent argument

Read it again

Most spooks do not have clearance to know things such as, US troops guarding opium in Afghanistan

Or clearance to know about dealings with extraterrestrials

Most spooks are too busy toiling at their specific job, to join ATS and for a few years inform themselves on what's really going on

If you are a shill then yes you are on ATS reading 24/7

But if you are a regular spook working for CIA you probably never even heard of ATS

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

So they don't have clearances to all the things you've listed in the OP, and thusly, no knowledge of them, but a bunch of guys on the net know all about them?

Hmm no..

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

That is precisely what I am saying

And you go ahead and disagree

What do I care

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

So CIA spooks don't have access to the net?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

apparently not

this is the inanity of the OP premise

its some sort of magic that prevents " spooks " knowing anything they are not ` read on to `

and the OP is amazed that people dont accept his assertions

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

You 2 in my books are one of those notorious neocon Zionists always on the side of MSM type of guys

So yeah I don't care what you 2 think
edit on 15-4-2015 by MensaIT3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MensaIT3
Most spooks do not have clearance to know things such as, US troops guarding opium in Afghanistan

Or clearance to know about dealings with extraterrestrials m

But some random on the interweb knows all about such nonsense!

Most spooks are too busy toiling at their specific job, to join ATS and for a few years inform themselves on what's really going on

Ever stopped to think they do not need someone in their mum's basement to tell them what is really going on, someone who has only gotten their "facts" from other people in their mum's basement!

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I think even the most staunch anti Zionist and anti MSM types would disagree with you here..

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

If spooks really knew what I know

They would QUIT

THEY WOULD QUIT WORKING FOR EVIL PEOPLE WHO DO NOT EVEN CARE ABOUT THEM
LET ALONE FOR OTHER CITIZENS

There

I just spelled it all very nicely for you

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>