It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Results of the 2015 ATS Presidential Straw Poll

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

People are allowed their prejudices and we've all got them without having to shout about them.

Cruz' comments there would put a lot of folk off voting for him. He'd lose the gay voters, people who support gay marriage and anyone who doesn't like being equated with Jihadis - terrorists. To even associate same sex marriage with terrorism is moronic in the extreme.

His views seem closer to the Islamic end of things were homophobia is encoded in their belief system. His dad must be all hellfire and damnation if Ted's the mild version lol

Cheers for the vid

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
We have all horrible people to chose from. I know from a reliable source there's a racist in the mix. There are obviously liars. These are people who pander to the lowest common denominator, the American people. We are too steeped in selfish tradition and pumped full of propaganda to see anything realistically. Life is like a movie to us, but government actually is a circus. It's weird how people take it all seriously. We are a highly sensitive mammal. Our evolved emotions made us a great and vulnerable species. We can so easily forget that we're merely another life form on this planet. Somehow we become self righteous angels. I'm pretty sure a lot of that is caused by a campaign from the power hungry. It's good for their entertainment and lifestyle. We seem to be falling pretty hard for their world stage and religions. We may as well be dogs. I'm pretty sure that if a satisfactory leader emerged, we would label that person "insane" with very little help from the competitors.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

What??

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Qingwa
LOL I was telling a customer about me channeling Shakespeare that morning.

Most people have been or are being used.

I sincerely hope I've clarified.
edit on 12-4-2015 by gentledissident because: horrible formatting

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join