It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Reid beaten by....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The truth comes out.... slowly....
and is called "hearsay" by many, BUT...

On April 4th I meet a couple in the park and happen to get into a political discussion. They told me who beat up (or beat down) Harry Reid. They said they were invited to the party at Reid's home, but opted not to attend. I forgot about the tall tale until today, when I did a quick Google search it seems to confirmed their story. I'm at work and can't actually read the story myself, but the suspect is exactly who they told me it was:

GOOGLE:
The Gateway Pundit‎: LEAD SUSPECT in Harry Reid's Beating – His Brother

edit on 8-4-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

Except it is all hearsay and tying his recent DUI into the Harry's incident.

He is not a lead suspect by anyone but that guy that went to a meeting with him and said he heard him talk about getting in a fight he doesn't remember.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Except it is all hearsay and tying his recent DUI into the Harry's incident.

He is not a lead suspect by anyone but that guy that went to a meeting with him and said he heard him talk about getting in a fight he doesn't remember.

Living in Nevada myself I have my ear to the ground and
I heard the story 24hrs before Larry Reid got his DWI.

www.foxnews.com...

Dismiss that as hearsay if you want to, but the truth
will come out.

edit on 8-4-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

No hearsay fine to say, but to then paint an article like since this person is saying that now the bro is the "lead suspect" is disingenuous.

They are taking the comments of the DUI being a private matter and making it seem as if they are talking about Harry's injuries.

edit on thWed, 08 Apr 2015 20:46:02 -0500America/Chicago420150280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
So....another thread on here a few days ago talked about how his protective detail wasn't releasing any reports about the incident.

So this guy says a guy told him that during an AA meeting a guy said some stuff about getting in a fight with family.

If Reid's protective detail was present, how did the fight last long enough that he got that badly beaten? They tend to react pretty quick when somebody starts trying to beat up their principal....

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

No hearsay fine to say it, but to then paint an article like since this person is saying that now the bro is the "lead suspect" is disingenuous.

They are taking the comments of the DUI being a private matter and making it seem as if they are talking about Harry's injuries.

I didn't even read the article, at work I don't have access.

I just know what I was told by a couple I meet in the park
and they told Harry got is butt beat by his brother at a
dinner party they were invited too. That's all I know.

For the record that was Saturday night, the arrest of
Harry's brother had not even happened yet.

Breitbart News is on the story has repeatedly asked
the Capitol Police to verify Harry's claim.

Now the American Thinker is jumping on it:

www.americanthinker.com...

Breitbart has also been investigating, and got ahold of a floor plan of a house identical to Reid’s and discovered that the layout of the shower door was such that the story Reid told of the exercise band attached to it is not plausible:

--snip--

It is now established that Harry Reid is a liar with no shame. It is therefore quite reasonable to question his account of his injuries and to seek documentary evidence from a police agency that was present at the time of his injuries.

The mainstream media will continue to ignore the story, precisely because it makes Reid look bad. But fortunately, the blogosphere is not in the tank.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I was hoping the cliffhanger title lead in to "ninjas" or "crips"

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Harry must have promised his brother the Democrats would re-take the House and keep the Senate.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I like to visualize it as having been Hillary. I'd pay to watch that one.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

So you are not sure what you are even linking to then?

Great way to go about presenting info.

I call BS on your park story.

Breitbart can do whatever they want with the police, I doubt if it was an actual suspect they would tell them anything.

It's all bunk imo. The old man got hurt from a fall, I know whoda thunk it.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

DUI's stopped being a private matter loooong ago.

I never bought the treadmill story and Mr. Yeah-I-AM-A-CONFESSED-LIAR Reid has zero credibility now. But did he fight back??? Am trying hard to get a visual and all I am coming up with is the Laverne & Shirley slap fighting....Reid being Shirley of course.
edit on 1428547905Wednesday30Wed, 08 Apr 2015 21:51:45 -0500pmWednesday5190930 by Ultralight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
At this point, I'm just glad he's going away.

(At least, I hope he's really going away.)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Sure but the family doesn't have to speak about it.

We are seriously going to act like his bro best him up with his body guards around?

Ya oook

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
That actually makes more sense then anything else I have heard yet. I bet his brother beat his ass back when he supposedly fell down jogging too!

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I think he dismisses his bodyguards in certain circumstances as likely was the case with family members.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I was hoping the cliffhanger title lead in to "ninjas" or "crips"

I just hoped he really got his ass beat... I'm simple like that... don't even need ninjas...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
God bless Larry Reid!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
If Reid's protective detail was present, how did the fight last long enough that he got that badly beaten? They tend to react pretty quick when somebody starts trying to beat up their principal....

In theory, they do. But when they hold contempt for those whom they are ordered to protect, sometimes reaction times don't have the same timing as if they believed in the person they are protecting.

People can't hop the White House fence and make it inside the building either.

Riiiiggghhhttt.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Harry Reid has bodyguards? Why would Harry need body guards at his home in Nevada?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Enochstask

Capitol police are charged with the protection of every member of congress on the Capitol grounds, and it appears that certain high ranking members of congress have protection details wherever they go.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join