It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian orchestra drops Ukraine-born pianist over anti-Kiev posts

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

She's just lying, which is not protected under free speech.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

This post is about a girl who lied and was found out and suffered consequences, as she should.

...and where is your outrage about the lies of our "dear" Western Politicians, I have only seen you defend them regarding the Ukrainian mess ?

Wouldn`t you agree that`s way worse ?

What does that have to do with the topic at hand? Nothing. Stop the logical fallacies please and argue the topic.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

So our Politicians and media are also not expressing free speech ?

But you keep deflecting on why you`re so selective in your outrage, because I have never seen you agitating against the lying from the West regarding all the suffering which they have caused in the Ukraine, so what`s behind that ?

Sure, someone who was bloating about the whole lying thing and seemingly being so offended by it would have been beyond outrage last summer with the constant shelling of innocent civilians with no other goal to put terror in them, and yet you were defending it ?

So what`s up with all this crap, have you gotten a change of heart or is just a bunch of fake outcry ?
edit on 7 4 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

So our Politicians and media are also not expressing free speech ?

If you have a problem with someone else's lies make a post about it. The only question that is relevant is this, are blatant disgusting lies acceptable to you? If I look at your post history will I find you calling out lies told by politicians and saying it's wrong?

If I do, that makes you a hypocrite. Why are you a hypocrite and find no fault with some liars, and fault with others? Why are some lies acceptable to you?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Fake outcry it is !

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Fake outcry it is !

Logical fallacies and refusal to stay on topic or answer any question you don't like. Why are you a hypocrite?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms specifically places limits on freedom of speech. In any case, it's not the same in Canada as in the US, and even in the US it's a fallacy to think that the First Amendment protects you from action taken by your employer, or any other private party. It protects you from the government and nobody else.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamuBureido

So there is nothing wrong with lying as long as you use an alias? Why is it ok to lie using an alias?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

There it is, the allegation of shilldom. Right on que. This is the second time in this thread that you've opted to take your ball and go home. I wonder if you'll stick to it this time.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

If they were trying to push an agenda why would Finland, a non-NATO country, be at the top of their list? Why would Germany not be in the top 10? Why would UK and France be around #30? Why would the US be around #40?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

The pianist doesn`t do it on stage !

Pussy Riot does it on purposely at places where it`s not allowed, big difference !

That would be...like, in public? You are defending your government's treatment of Pussy Riot even though it compromises your whole argument? How sad. I really expected a more sophisticated operation, but this has been quite an education. Tight leash.

I know even bezprizorní need to find work, but please... try and show a little more finesse. Sorry guys...major fail.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Still waiting on someone to explain why it's acceptable to lie about Ukraine building camps to gas Russians.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Because people disagree with you on the internet, Mother Russia is going to drag them off to 'war crime tribunals.' Oh, boy.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
WOW 6+ pages of several people bickering and bloviating over some unknown pianist in Canada and never achieving a damn thing just repeating the same crud over and over again. Is this what passes for discussion nowadays or are you guys just so afraid of not being able to get the last word in.

Quite frankly i'm more disappointed in the Mods for letting this drivel go on for so long.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
WOW 6+ pages of several people bickering and bloviating over some unknown pianist in Canada and never achieving a damn thing just repeating the same crud over and over again. Is this what passes for discussion nowadays or are you guys just so afraid of not being able to get the last word in.

Quite frankly i'm more disappointed in the Mods for letting this drivel go on for so long.

Actually, some fairly significant revelations came out of this thread. If the subtleties were lost on you, you might want to take another look. Or you can just call it drivel and go on and find another thread to snipe .

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri

I agree. People who refuse to have actual discussion should be banned, ATS would be better off. The thread went on for 6 pages despite on page 1 the OP admitting the girl was lying, because the whole point was to have a hit-piece against the West, it was never about the girl. That is why they utterly refused to stay on topic and discuss the thread.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I`m not defending my governments its hypocrisy...?

Pussy Riot happy with Sochi talks Dutch delegation

Don`t drink your coffee !

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Still waiting on someone to explain why it's acceptable to lie about Ukraine building camps to gas Russians.

And because you already got your answer about it, but you didn`t like it at all, you just ignore my qeustion and keep yammering about it ?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

The mods just to let it all go when it comes from one side, probably something to do with the World view of most mods.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join