It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father facing jail for giving dying daughter cannabis oil

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Just watched a former DEA agent say that he had never seen any scientific proof that cannabis is medically useful

Yeah, pretty hard to get a man to understand something, or even look at the data without bias when his pay check depends on the demonization. Traitors [to all humanity] like him and his ilk don't even deserve the time spent listening to them, but they DAMN SURE know which side their biscuits are buttered on!

....truth is, the guy probably believes his own bs.

Related story: I once got into a debate with a young cop during a community event. They had this sheriff's department stand set up and had some "complaint/thanks" type papers sitting there that one could fill out. I asked him what it was for....He says, "so you can tell us what we are doing wrong and/or what we're getting right"....So that was my opening to discuss the evil drug war with him.

Long story short....I was told that alcohol was NOT a drug....because "they drank it in the Bible" (I sh*t you not)....and that cannabis was "bad" because "what if a guy smokes a joint and then kills his wife and kids" (again, I sh*t you not....that is verbatim!).....

The conversation was sort of over at that point but I went on and on.....laughed at him a bit. He got a bit red in the face and got in his car and showed me a law book and how he was "studying it" so he didn't "have time to argue with me"

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This is what happens when morons run government.

Such a beautiful child and too young for such an experience. Right now the only important thing to her is her father. You (government) are punishing a sick child because you (government) are about as stupid as they come.

Sincerely,
A loving father

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

It has nothing to do with "morons" running anything.

It's about greed...but mainly, it's about CONTROL........learn it.

You (government) are punishing a sick child because you (government) are about as stupid as they come.

They are "punishing" a sick child because they are stalling for time. "They" don't want "us" to know how effective cannabis is in regards to dealing with [symptoms of] disease and even curing dis-ease. If everyone knows, they lose....

Stupidity has nothing to do with it.....and they use that repeated line "ahh, the govs just stupid and incompetent" against US....all....the....time.

Those involved in this case (and many others) should be HUNG (yes, I said it) because they are traitors to humanity and to freedom of choice.
Hang the traitors, free the weed!

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Well I think we are both oversimplifying. Not everyone in government are morons just like not all are stalling. If many representatives knew the actual truth and werent "forced" to vote along party lines I believe a de criminalization bill would pass.

Of course, there is way to much money pouring into coffers of public officials and private companies, not to mention black budgets that between idiots, pawns and greed mongers, no change is imminent.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

He should have gone for a trial by jury.

Doubt anyone would have found him guilty.

Alas the Judge will slap him with prison I bet.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I believe a de criminalization bill would pass.

Not good enough!
I've said it before here and abound. I refuse to play their little games. "Decriminalization"...just another way to curtail TRUE freedom.

What gives ANY man the right to tell another that a medicinally useful [understatement] plant is off limits?
What gives ANY man the right to tell me, "well, we're not going to criminalize this...but if you have some herb on you, we're going to take it and fine you"?

If people were actually free (or even gave a damn to be so) then we would COLLECTIVELY tell them to SHOVE IT....
But that's a pipe dream and I know it.

In the end, I've grown tired of all the bs.
I will continue to thumb my nose to asinine, freedom curtailing laws....after all, it is my DUTY to resist unjust laws that do nothing but curtail ACTUAL freedom.

So, in essence.......F' em!

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

You're preaching to the choir bro.

Well that's an odd question but I'll say this. I don't hate Israel but I do detest their government and the previous Adminstrations up to and including the first. Than again, I could probably say the same with mine and everyone elses. I'm like a cheese who stands alone. As for Israel specifically, you needn't look further than the countless UN sanctions that get veto' d on principle regardless of merit.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

One of my most recent but hardly my most critical.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Perhaps you posted this in the wrong thread.

Otherwise, I'm hard pressed to understand how the two topics are related.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh

I'm not sure if I was misunderstood, but I 100% agree.

Just watched a former DEA agent say that he had never seen any scientific proof that cannabis is medically useful. Bunch of bs!

It's entirely possible. I've never seen scientific proof of the composition of the moon. I've read from people who say what it's made of, but not once have I studied moon soil under a microscope myself. So I guess he has a valid point, although it's little more than thinly veiled deception.

Moon... All that cheese. Yum...

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

He should have gone for a trial by jury.

Doubt anyone would have found him guilty.

Alas the Judge will slap him with prison I bet.

Was this in Canada? The last guy who tried that, they railroaded him and didn't let him call any of his witnesses. He was treating people with the oil. I don't remember the specifics, it was a few years ago. I believe he lost, he was unable to refute the prosecution, they allowed none of his patients to testify and basically said he was a drug dealer.

Jury trials can be rigged. Juries can do the right thing with what they are provided, and still be dead wrong.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Stories like these remind me of the sick world we live in.
We, as a society, are so screwed we need to be destroyed and/or annihilated so we can begin anew.

That harvest from extra-terrestrials should come sooner rather than later.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Actually? There are groups promoting awareness and medicinal treatments for a number of illnesses that use both cannabinoids and thc.

Cannabinoids (CBD's) DO NOT get you high. (Try and tell that to to an anti pot advocate for whatever reason they're against pot)

I personally do NOT smoke,eat,drink,sell, or grow cannabis in any form.
I work with substance abuse and treatment facilities that promote awareness and alternative medicine programs that work with the American Cancer Society as well as V. A. Hospitals for a variety of treatments for a variety of illnesses using CBD's as well as THC.

To suggest cannabis should be dismissed as a form of treatment for a multitude of illnessess because ONE use of cannabis can be used for recreational purposes, therefore it has no medical purpose is absurd.

www.mycompassion.org... Great source of REAL information. It's a non-profit.

They have a conference coming up in Chicago in July:
mycompassioncannacon.com...
It's for medical professionals. It's not for Bong makers.

LOT'S of misinformation out there. Be aware and be fair. LOT'S of "non-stoners" doing additional testing now on CBD's.

Some stoners need the medical value too. Go figure.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Do Americans really still exist who believe US is land of the free

That is a pipe dream
edit on 5-4-2015 by MensaIT3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

It makes me so down, and I just cry sometimes.

I have never been cured of cancer by cannabis, or epilepsy, or ms, or any number of things..... But I have used it to treat an illness I have. Doctors gave me no hope of a pain free future, and guess what helps? And I'm not talking "it makes me high so I can deal with the pain". It literally allows open, super painful wounds, to heal shut. NOTHING any doctor has done for me has helped. All they offered was surgery that may or may not help. As long as I take my oil, the wounds stay closed. When I go off they open up again.

Frankly, I don't need any "scientific proof".

Also, there is a special hell for these a holes that are playing this like a game!

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
What the hell is with all this damn fear mongering of the cannabis plant ?

Is it a fricken nefarious agenda with governments or what ?

Jeezus, this father is doing whatever the hell he can to try to save his baby girl for christ's sake... what possible damage could cannabis oil do to his child that the f-ing cancer and chemo isn't already doing ?!

If modern day methods aren't working, then as a parent, most would be willing to drag their child to the ends of the earth finding a fricken mountain shaman to urinate on their child's belly button if there was any kind of hope that it might help.

Ugh, this bullsnip pisses me off to no end.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Very sad ... an act of cruelty. At a time like this they need each other, but the child needs her father now more than ever, not strangers.

This is why I tell people if their (under age 18) child is ever diagnosed with an illness/disease, especially cancer that will line the pockets of mainstream Drs/Pharma, NEVER tell them (mainstream Drs) that you seeking alternative treatment or are planning to use alternative medicine -- NEVER. That's Rule #1. You have to play the game and keep it a secret.

Tell them whatever you have to in order to stall them, including that you are getting a second opinion -- anything to buy time to treat the child. Once they are cured or in remission get a clean bill of health from the second opinion mainstream doctor (whom you used to buy extra time) and they can't do anything to you. Getting into a debate and asserting your rights is an exercise in futility and sets one up for victimization and exploitation by mainstream medicine, Drs/Pharma.

But don't tell a mainstream Dr (they work for the Pharma company, NOT the patient) what you are doing or plan to do if you are going to use an alternative treatment, even if they ask if that's what you are doing, lie, deny it, and just do it!

edit on 5-4-2015 by Jana12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

its a sick thing to ban cannabis when the pharmicuetical farms use coc aine to make dental and medical drugs..even opium is used to make pain killers, or even cough medicine making artificial opiates. yet somehow cannabis, used safely for millenia is bad. how about we get together as a people, and list crippling greed and fear as a schedule 1 controlled substance??

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The only crime committed in this tale is keeping a father from his daughter.

It truly is frightening when one realises just what type of people we allow dictate our lives to us and the system that they use to implement their notions and line their pockets.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Cancer cure 40 years ago.
Every person I know, family and friends that had cancer that took chemo has died. Chemo is a very low percentage of survival. So why isn't this other method not talked about? Well the answer to that question: The FDA isn't interested in healing people. They are only interested in you being on a pill for the rest of your life.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: sean

Burzynski did trials. I have had trouble finding the results.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join