It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sons of Candian Diplomat in Miami, One Shot, One Arrested on Murder Charges.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Jean Wabafiyebazu (17), the son of recently appointed Canadian Consul General in Miami, is dead after what seems to be a robbery involving drugs. Her younger son, Marc Wabafiyebazu (15), has been detained by Miami police on a charge of felony murder, even though he had stayed in the car while the shooting had happened. Another young man, Justin Wright(17), was also killed during the incident.

The boys' father confirmed that they had borrowed their mothers car, picked up a friend, and then drove to the home of a drug dealer. The boys were armed with guns.

CBC Story

I'm appalled that this is how a Canadian diplomat has raised her two teenage sons.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I always thought if the US keeps on it's current path I could move to Canada one day. That is becoming a seemingly worse idea every day.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Holy #, i glanced at the news this morning, i wasent sure who did the shooting, hope the kid goes to jail for a very long time.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

The thing is, in Florida you can be charged with murder as an accessory, even if you weren't really involved. So even though the drug dealer shot Jean, the diplomats son, and his accomplice in the attempted robbery, Justin, the youngest son, Marc, will be charged with his brothers murder, and Justin's. Unless diplomacy and immunity become involved somehow, which I hope they don't.

It's sad for the parents of these boys, but obviously they're all lacking in parenting skills.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Yes the parents where lacking of id rather not say on here, i hope the kid goes to jail and the parents have to forke up the price.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I don't think diplomatic immunity applies. There's different levels of it. The son of a consular official does not enjoy the same degree of immunity that the ambassador in an embassy enjoys. If memory serves correctly, fully accredited diplomats can get away with anything, though their home country may waive the immunity and allow prosecution. Consular officials can be arrested in connection to a felony charge. Family members typically have whatever level of protection the sponsor (the person who actually works in the embassy or consulate) has.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Considering her obviously level (lack) of parenting skills (along with dear ole dad), I have to ask the serious and pointed question, "Who did she blow to get that position?" Btw, I'm a Canadian and I'm disgusted, but then, I knew Adrian Brazeau (the spineless twit) who was the Canadian consul in Pretoria, South Africa.

So, NET result, two kids get the Darwin Award, the third gets to become a whiny hole and mom gets to scrub floors and clean toilets in the parliament buildings (and you gotta know there's a lot of sloppy sh*t there).

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Naturally, she'll want to retain her pension.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Pinkerton v.United States, 66 S.Ct. 1180 (1946)

Enjoy jail kid, it'll enjoy you.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Surprised the ATS Chicken hawks are not asking to bomb Canada over this act of war

I mean I hear those dastardly Canadians are 1 year away from the bomb

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

One time we burned down the White House. ONE TIME!

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: crazyewok

One time we burned down the White House. ONE TIME!

Actually, no, we burned it down twice ;-) That would be a past tense collective "we." Did you know that the US has only been defeated once during a war and that was by Canada LOL. But now we're best buds! You can tell, 'cause harpernista's head is so far up obama's ass, you can't tell where one stops and the other begins.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Surprised the ATS Chicken hawks are not asking to bomb Canada over this act of war

I mean I hear those dastardly Canadians are 1 year away from the bomb

Actually we had bomb material a full year before the US did and a working reactor LOL

Nuclear reator

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Wabafiyebazu

Sounds like a classic Canadian name....

LOL Color me surprised

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Considering Canada is made up of immigrants of all nationalitys, who's to say what a classic Canadian name is.

Other than ...Molson...or Labatt.

top topics

join