It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latitude 40.07

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Read this interesting theory - according to my research WTC are located at Latitude 40.7 so that one is incorrect I think, but as for the others? Tough to confirm a lot of them:

Senator Sonny Bono died just outside S Lake Tahoe, latitude 40.07;
Senator Paul Wellstone's plane crashed at Latitude 40.07;
Senator John Heinz's plane crashed in Philadelphia at Latitude 40,07;
JFK, Jr.s Plane crashed at 40.07;
Space Shuttle Columbia lost first pieces 89 miles off coast of Eureka, Ca..Latitude 40.07;
Multiple Chinese Mine Cave In's..Latitude 40.07;
mysterious blast levels mountain in N. Korea, Latitude 40.07;
Madrid Train Bombings, Latitude 40.07;
Sumatra/Tsunami Quake..dead center Latitude 40.07;
Kobe Earthquake, Latitude 40.07;
Mysterious Blast at Dugway Proving Grounds Utah, Latitude 40.07;
World Trade Centers Latitude 40.07; [This appears to be incorrect]
Immense N Korean Train Blast..Latitude 40.07;
Hindenburg Disaster, Latitude 40.07;
Head of Homeland Security for Indiana...died 2004, mysterious plane crash in Iowa (?) Latitude 40.07;
Minnesota Governor...plane crash Latitude 40.07

Also, in looking up Lake Tahoe's Latitude, it was 39.6 or something to that affect - so the Sonny Bono death AND the WTC location are two events in this theory that are at least very close to the latitude, but may not actually be spot on 40.07. Wanted to open this up to the ATS community - it is difficult researching coordinates of some of these events, but I know some of my ATS folks are better at using the internet/modern day tools to solve conundrums like this.

edit on 30-3-2015 by FamCore because:

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Eureka CA and South Lake Tahoe are far apart. From a numerology standpoint, 40.7 isn't really the number. Try 40.666.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

On Google Earth, Woodstock is as close as one can get to 47.07

Just saying.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
So longitude plays no part?

Interesting.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Real interesting, but I really don't know what to do with this information.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Fascinating statistics! The moral is that the Southern Hemisphere is infinitely safer than the Northern Hemisphere..and is the place to be. Correct?

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface

On Google Earth, Woodstock is as close as one can get to 47.07

Just saying.

Nothing unusual ever happens at Woodstock either.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Did you get this from GLP?

Was googling the latitude and the same thread appeared on GLP from 2005 and not much else on the net

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Here's a conspiracy for you...

JFK died on 11/22/63.

If you double 11 you get 22, and 63 minus 22 equals 41-the year that Pearl harbor was attacked.

If you reverse the date then 63 minus 22 equals 41-the year that Pearl harbor was attacked.

41 plus 22 equals 63-the year JFK was assassinated. Coincidence?

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Yahoo Group

You can use CNTRL + F and type 40.07 and it brings you down to a link to the information, the blue link under where it says "The mystery of Latitude 40.07"

Some other interesting events/coordinates also on the page that I spent a little time looking into. Numerology has been on my brain lately for some reason...

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Are you saying that anyone can make a conspiracy by manipulating events and dates to suit their theories?

If so, I completely agree. That's not what I'm trying to do though, just wanted to share something I came across with other ATSrs.

P.S. anyone could pick a latitude/longitude and then look up events that occurred there to create a theory like this. This just happened to be something that caught my attention at the time and something I wanted to share, nothing more nothing less.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Thanks for the link. Seems interesting, but looking at the link you provided shows any latitude could have the same results with historical data.

Edit - noticed you already responded before I posted!
edit on 30.3.2015 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Here's a conspiracy for you...

JFK died on 11/22/63.

If you double 11 you get 22, and 63 minus 22 equals 41-the year that Pearl harbor was attacked.

If you reverse the date then 63 minus 22 equals 41-the year that Pearl harbor was attacked.

41 plus 22 equals 63-the year JFK was assassinated. Coincidence?

That's cute. With enough mathematical gymnastics I could probably correlate the WTC attacks to the Fukushima Meltdown.

I love how Numerology thinks it's actual science. It's adorable.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Oh noes!!! And there I was thinking the action was at 19.47 latitude ;-) (Google it if you are unfamiliar with it).

Haven't heard about 40.07 yet but sounds interesting.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Amazing find, always think these kind of coincidences are too rare to even catch the attention, good find!
To be honest most of the time its 2 guys that look the same and have the same name but are born 100 years apart, no way to explain it.

This has more information to speculate, could it be this line is in direct correlation with a line in earths magnetic field, as there is are very little other natural or un-natural events that fit within the geographical scope.
This doesn't give a proper explanation for the space shuttle or the Hindenburg but most other are natural disasters that could have a change in magnetic field as a source.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Talking about this?

The builders of Teotihuacan built their Pyramid of the Sun at a precise location, lining it up with the builders of Stonehenge, another sun megalith, all the way around the world within inches (techtonics has shifted it 1500 feet), encoding their knowledge of global positioning thousands of years ago!!! Teotihuacan is both at 19.47 degrees North in location and at a 219.47 (36.33 in opposite direction) degree compass heading from Stonehenge. This proves advanced location technology during its building. Both are megalithic structures based around the SUN. The number 19.47 is an emerging discovery that seems to bind certain geolithic activity to the 19.47 degree latitude of all heavenly bodies. This line is commonly known as the 188th degree ley line. Along it fall much death and destruction along the US Eastern seaboard, including but not limited to Sandy Hook (layout same as Pyramid of Feathered Serpent), 9/11, Katrina, BP Oil Spill, Hurricane Sandy, Mass Killings, Boston Bombing, Stonehenge, Bosnian SUN Pyramid and Damascus.

(found in the description of this youtube video on Teotihuacan and StoneHenge)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

That's part of it. Also related to torsion (hyperdimensional) pyhsics. I suspect the ley lines mentioned in your quote may pop up a lot both in 19.47 and 40.07 if there is indeed something to this.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
Senator John Heinz's plane crashed in Philadelphia at Latitude 40,07;
JFK, Jr.s Plane crashed at 40.07;

I haven't checked the accuracy of your other claims, but JFK Jr. crashed off the coast of Martha's Vinyard, which is not near where Senator Heinz crashed near Philadelphia (in Lower Merion, to be exact).

Martha's Vinyard, Massachusetts is at Latitude 41.3
Lower Merion, Pennsylvania is at Latitude 39.6

edit on 3/30/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Wiki

You seem to be correct!

p.s. these aren't my claims - I am just posting information I found in a Yahoo Group webpage found here

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Wiki

You seem to be correct!

p.s. these aren't my claims - I am just posting information I found in a Yahoo Group webpage found here

No problem.

Besides the claims about the latitude of JFK jr's crash and Senator John Heinz's crash being incorrect, I also found that Paul Wellstone crashed in Eveleth, Minnesota, which is at Latitude 47.2°.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join