It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets take a look at what all the Clintons may have been involved in

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironhawke

Just so everyone understands,this is not about bashing democrats,or republicans.I could care less about them. I am a constitutionalist.I take no side as far as parties go. I am only on the side of the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. This thread is not about corrupt democrats,it IS about the corrupt Clintons. We are not just talking about they took some money they weren't supposed too,there is literally a trail of dead bodies behind them. I have never seen anything like this except for maybe Al Capone or some other such person. I could go on and on about the Bush's and what all happened during his time,but I will leave that for another post.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mmshelt

Its Ms. and please do.I would like to know what book it is and see what all they have to say.This is mind boggling to say the least. If you or I were to have that many people left dead in our wake,you better believe the police would have been knocking at our door a long time ago.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

originally posted by: Ironhawke
And, to be 100% fair here, let's look at just one section of the soon-to-be infamous Bush Death List. Deny ignorance, my friends.

While a totally fair response in defense of your team, the link is simply to the wiki page for 911. I was expecting some specific allegations.

Assuming for the moment that Bush has killed as many people as the Clinton's, I fail to see how that exonerates them.

I believe the larger point is that conspiracy is not necessary to come to the sure conclusion that any US President past or present has innocent blood on their hands. It comes with the Job...as do people playing fast and loose with facts and evidence to construct vast conspiracies about who they had killed yada yada.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
here we go....yeah OP, riiiight....makes al capone seem like a kid hunting rabbit with his 22....what next, VLAD HILLARY THE IMPALER!!....HILLARY THE HUN, SLAYER OF THE GOTH HOARDES!!....yeah know...your replay button must be set on "autoplay 08"....been there, heard this (yawn)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

And here you are defending your herO Hillary once again! It's all that you do bro. You come in and repeat "can we move on now" or "yawn" a few times, and then you disappear and do not contribute anything good whatsoever to the discussion.

The danger that Hillary poses to this Country is very serious, her disturbed face, and snarky remarks alone could cause Putin to start World War 3. So it's important that folks like us look into all the corruption that she is connected to, past and present. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
as do people playing fast and loose with facts and evidence to construct vast conspiracies about who they had killed yada yada.

Just as your "yada yada" nonsense translates into I don't really give a damn, because all Politicians are the same, therefore I will put my horse blinders on and vote for the lunatic Hillary Clinton like a good little sheople robot anyway?

Yeah, you made that pretty clear my friend. At least you're honest about it though. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Kinda think you should take out life insurance for just creating the thread.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
So indigo and jimmy, how do you defend Hillary after all of the vile # she's been involved in over the years?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
So indigo and jimmy, how do you defend Hillary after all of the vile # she's been involved in over the years?

Because they are Liberals, and everything said here other than what they and their ilk believe is obviously a lie.

Vast Right Wing Conspiracy, yadda yadda yadda.

/sarcasm

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Because Bush. That's why.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

as do people playing fast and loose with facts and evidence to construct vast conspiracies about who they had killed yada yada.

Just as your "yada yada" nonsense translates into I don't really give a damn

No it translates into...Ideologically driven, contrived conspiracy that fails under any standard of facts, logic and evidence. Conspiratorial rhetoric employed by both the left and the right that when objectively examined fails....appeals to the conspiratorially minded with the aim of manipulating them for political gain....same as it ever was...yada, yada.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Personally...I don't defend Hillary for anything she has done...it is clarifying what she has actually done vs. BS contrived to manipulate people's views.

I apply that same evidence and logic standard to Hillary, Bush, Hitler and Ghandi...

In short, I "defend" the integrity of my opinions by not buying into BS just because I "like" or "don't like" someone.

On the "like" front...I don't "like" Hillary...Nor do I like Rand or Ted or Walker etc. ...and I don't need to make sh*& up to be OK with that.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

Because they are Liberals, and everything said here other than what they and their ilk believe is obviously a lie.

/sarcasm

Because they are Right-Wingers, and everything said here other than what they and their ilk believe is obviously a lie.

Vast Left Wing Conspiracy, yadda yadda yadda.

...That is how useful that post is...

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

/sarcasm

Because they are Right-Wingers, and everything said here other than what they and their ilk believe is obviously a lie.

Well, aren't you the clever one?

Must've struck a nerve.

I promise, I'll check with you from now on to see if my opinion suits your point of view. OK?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

/sarcasm

Must've struck a nerve.

I promise, I'll check with you from now on to see if my opinion suits your point of view. OK?

Didn't strike a nerve, but informative that you see that as success vs. actually contributing.

Maybe just check to see if your post has anything credible or useful to offer beyond attempted trolling?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

/sarcasm

Must've struck a nerve.

Didn't strike a nerve, but informative that you see that as success vs. actually contributing.

Maybe just check to see if your post has anything credible or useful to offer beyond attempted trolling?

It's not trolling if it's true. And that was what my post was, the truth.

Your post in response however, was trolling.

And I am done feeding the troll.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

/sarcasm

Must've struck a nerve.

Your post in response however, was trolling.

And I am done feeding the troll.

Yes... I am trolling you for substance, logic, facts or evidence...poking those primitive thinking centers

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

No it translates into...Ideologically driven, contrived conspiracy that fails under any standard of facts, logic and evidence. Conspiratorial rhetoric employed by both the left and the right that when objectively examined fails....appeals to the conspiratorially minded with the aim of manipulating them for political gain....same as it ever was...yada, yada.

More blabbering about nothing. Anything to deflect the topic of discussion, which is the Clintons. No worries, I understand. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

More blabbering about nothing. Anything to deflect the topic of discussion, which is the Clintons. No worries, I understand. ~$heopleNation

Deflect from the topic of discussion? What topic?...

You might be a deranged right winger when....

The entire list of connect-the-dots BS your OP is premised on has long ago been thoroughly, top to bottom, been DEBUNKED by SNOPES..complete with facts and reality cited.

www.snopes.com...

The folks on this site that are convinced that lizard people aliens are among us have a stronger case.
edit on 1-4-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

The folks on this site that are convinced that lizard people aliens are among us have a stronger case.

My poor little misled and confused progressive, Somebody brainwashed you into believing that the Clintons are not corrupt. I can't really help you out with your belief in lizard people though. Good luck with that one buddy. LMAO! ~$heopleNation

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join