It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A man of steel & stone: Shaolin Kung-Fu master uses electric drill on his skull.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Wow I seem to have stepped on somebody's toes here.

Obviously with all the monks you have been around their teachings have permeated every particle of your being! Thanks for calling me a whore and insulting me with every chance you got.

I do not believe their skin is any more impervious than yours or mine. Looking at all your other posts on this thread you have a lot of respect for these individuals.

I also respect them; especially the sacrifices they have chosen to give in order to become a monk! But I do not think they are super beings.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I used to train Chi Gong (Yi jin jing, Ba Duan Jin, Shi Sui Jing, Rou Chaun) with a Shaolin Monk. Seen them do the tricks with the spear to the throat, all from up close etc. I can say that there are many parlor tricks out there. This demonstration may be one of them.

However I can attest that there is such a thing as real chi gong. Not sure how the science behind it works. But I've seen and felt stuff that aren't parlor tricks with my own eyes.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join