It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five low flying black helicopters over illinois.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Just spotted 9:10am heading southwest over Joliet (SORRY NO VIDEO couldn't get to camera fast enough)

5 black helicopters spotted flying overhead maybe 50-100' above tree line and in formation. Nothing heard on local radio scanner channels or local media stations so far anyone have anything to add? Possibly en-route to Marseilles National Guard facility re:two citizens trying to join ISIS? ...
edit on 3/27/15 by Pixiefyre because: New info re:national guard base found online.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
My cousin lives near Joliet , she posted a pic of the same helicopters flying over her house.
Who knows why , we never will...

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Pixiefyre

Just how do you expect them to get around for training exercises, relocations, drills etc? They HAVE to...so, you expecting them to be shipped props-off on a semi truck?

Honestly...really...absolutely...we will see things not normally seen from time to time in our lives. IT DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING'S "UP".

You didn't get on the phone to the news or police did you? Because I'd have to get into one of those prob and go try and figure out what the heck you were talking about...then you'd report seeing US.

MS
1st Responder
FEMA/DHS
EMT/ERT

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
PS. Start seeing them in GROUPS of 5-20-30-50 of them AT A TIME hr after hr all day and night...going in the same direction...then I'd star worrying.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I only posted because I had never ever seen them fly over where I live, it was like Wow Black Helicopters, that's all. And no I did not contact the news or police, I just posted it here.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
They're not black. They're dark green with low visibility markings. They look black from a distance.
edit on 3/27/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I live directly in the flight path of midway airport, they fly back and forth between the airport and the air force base all the time I see them frequently, no big deal.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Pixiefyre

That's ok...and I didn't mean to sound sarcastic, but I come off that way frequently. For you, you were lucky: right place at the right time. It happens...and you caught it.

We train a bunch...constantly...for everything you can and couldn't imagine. Its because we have to....otherwise, we wouldn't be prepared to help folks.

Its not we're chasing UFO's, instituting Marshall law etc....its because you'd NEED us to be ready to help if the time comes...so we are out there all the time...

Mysterioustranger
EMT/ERT-ADLS-Advance Disaster Life Support
Homeland Security CERT Team/FEMA
Bio-Defense Network
Region 2 South, Wayne County, Michigan

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
There's another one of those helicopters heading on its way down by you right now, kiwi your eyes open.

top topics

join