It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whazzup Earth?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hello, my name is Apollo and I will be revealing some cool stuff here. Unless, of course, I get another knock on the door telling me to shut my mouth or my computer will be taken. Anyway, I believe in free speech and none of the stuff I post will directly cause any harm. Plausible deniability by any agency will of course deny any of the information that i will post.

Let me give you a little bit of my background. Yes, I was born on Earth. No, I am not malevolent. Yes, I believe in a wide variety of Paranormal stuff and can honestly tell you that mental telepathy exists. No, I do not use it in any violent way. Yes, other people on earth are telepathic. No, not all people are, not even close. Yes, ETBE intelligence exists and along with it there are alien starships. Yes, I can prove it. No, I am not as intelligent in math and quantum physics as Einstein or Stan Friedman who also posts here. Quite frankly, I don't care about these specialties.

Anyway, if you like to philosophize about religions, extra terrestrials, what happens when you die, time travel, ufo travel, alien technology, etc. you will probably see me putting in my two cents. And, now that I am posting here, hopefully some of you will say, wholly moses, where did this guy come from? Talk to you soon and Peace to all!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: apollo4015

Welcome!

I always like the teaser of classified info leaking out! But you may have already known that reading my mind...hmmm

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Greetings and sincere salutations Pope Apollo!

23 Skidoo!

edit on Cpm8Wednesday4920155931Wed, 25 Mar 2015 20:49:59 -05002015 by CagliostroTheGreat because: tags...

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
That was one of the most interesting intro's I've read!! Can't wait to read your future posts just don't get your computer confiscated on our behalfs!!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Hi Apollo and welcome!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Wazzup Earth?

I'm afraid you got the wrong web addy... ain't no Earthings 'round heuh...

eta and oh yeah... welcome... I think ...er ...well, you'd know... right?
edit on 3/25/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Yay.
Welcome to ATS.
Sorry for the initial sarcastic 'yay', but you are not the first to join saying that you have great stuff to reveal. Hmmm. Proof of aliens, eh?
I won't hold my breath.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Welcome Apollo, feel free to poke or beat any troll that's crosses your path with a big stick!, if they're under their bridges....wee in the water!lol!.
Have a good'un!
All the best.
B. V. H

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! I look forward to whatever you have to reveal.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Greetings Earth Human. I also was born Here.
Well hatched actually, but on Earth Just the Same.
Ok, Testing You.
Since You know what I am thinking,
Finish this sentence.: "Remember,

Later, Syx.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Thanks for the Welcome to the group! I am not going to be releasing any classified information for I no longer work for any government agency. I do not know what is classified or not anymore. A lot of the stuff pertaining to Area 51 is no longer classified because it is so outdated. I can tell you that I am not going to release any information I gathered when working for a government agency.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Thanks for your greetings! I really like your card.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: twinklez

Thanks! Hopefully, I will not say anything that has the feds interested. I nearly lost my computer right after the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Centers. I knew it was going to happen but I was not involved in any way whatsoever. I really am surprised that more people didn't see it coming. A few people got extremely rich shorting airplane stocks before the attack occurred. I did not and am poorer than most people in the USA. I could tell you exactly how I knew it was going to happen but this information may be classified by some agency somewhere in the world, so I best not.

Anyway, I came here openly and I hope some of you will tell me when I am divulging too much information. I am gifted with insight that others may or may not have.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Thank you for welcoming me! Have a great day

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Thanks for the welcome!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. What do you think about cern opening up black holes to find parallel universes? How did you learn about time travel or alien technology?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thanks for the welcome! I could probably show you an alien autopsy on video and you wouldn't believe it. What kind of proof would you need? Actual ETBE's or a spaceship? How about if the aliens were actually invisible and inhabiting some humans? Anyway, what would you need to see in order to believe 100% that it is alien technology? How about a group of several that are highly telepathic and can communicate with each other without using voice commands or hand signals?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: billyvonhelvete

Thanks for the warm welcome! Actually, I am not interested in the trolls or unbelievers. They will not dissuade me from getting my information out. I am not going to get on here and bicker back and forth and get off of the subject. That is what some of the trolls do. They enter a thread and con-volute it. And, then it becomes too long to read through.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you for your Welcome! I look forward to chatting with you.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Remember the titans for soon they shall fall. Anyway, if you have telepathic ability, I can help you develop it. The farther the distance, the harder it becomes. It is usually easier and faster the closer you are to a telepath.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join