It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanna have some fun with Obama? He meets with Google execs weekly.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Google employees average one White House meeting per week under Obama

Since Obama took office, employees of the Mountain View, Calif., company have visited the White House for meetings with senior officials about 230 times, or an average of roughly once a week, according to the visitor logs reviewed by the Journal.

Seems like Google is doing more than discussing their anti-trust problem with the Obama administration. That many meetings can only indicate something else is up.

Maybe that's why he declared that race relations have improved since he took office, because too many people were complaining about the truly awful race relations in the US. In my opinion, race relations have reverted to the early 1970's when mandatory desegregation was taking place. Up until he took office, race relations were improving. But since he took office, race relations have become steadily worse and worse, until now they are as bad or close to as bad as when desegregation first took place, I know, I was there.

I'm sure Obama is briefed weekly on the top google searches and my guess is that google censors the top search numbers to appease the administration. That is just my guess based on the chummy relationship they have.

Want to mess with Obama, just google daily Obama and use any adjective you decide describes him best and describes his performance best.

Like, how many hours has Obama spent golfing in the past 6 years?
OR, how much have the Obama's spent of taxpayer money in vacations over the past 6 years?
OR, ....... you get creative!

Sounds fun!

What will you google?

Want to hate on me for pulling a little prank? I see it coming now........
I purposely took the story off FOX, when it is all over the internet, just for fun, woo hoo!

edit on 9Wed, 25 Mar 2015 09:27:21 -0500am32503amk253 by grandmakdw because: addition

(post by InverseLookingGlass removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
a reply to: grandmakdw

Google "Obama derangement syndrome".
Google "modern Jim Crow"
Google "logic"
Google "humor"

That will totally piss off the gay Kenyan.

He isn't Kenyan.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Google "Obama derangement syndrome".
Google "modern Jim Crow"
Google "logic"
Google "humor"

That will totally piss off the gay Kenyan.

I never heard of Obama derangement syndrome before, I tried googling it and guess what? it seems to be a real term, learn something new every day.

Modern Jim Crow shows up too, seems other people are seeing the drastic worsening of race relations, that too is a new term I never heard before.

As to Kenyan and gay, well now, much as I adore the man, even I won't go that far.
He's only 1/2 Kenyan genetically; and he claims that as much as he claims his 1/2 white genetics, so let's play nice.
Just because you are comparing him to Putin, well, doesn't mean he has a gay bone in his body.

edit on 9Wed, 25 Mar 2015 09:42:27 -0500am32503amk253 by grandmakdw because: addition

edit on 9Wed, 25 Mar 2015 09:54:10 -0500am32503amk253 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Google Execs meeting at the WH as an indicator of why racial relations are at an all time low in the US?

That's a lot of dots to connect.

Jude11

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Obama meets with Google execs weekly.

is that all ... , he must be constipated then ....

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
Google Execs meeting at the WH as an indicator of why racial relations are at an all time low in the US?

That's a lot of dots to connect.

Jude11

You don't get it.

All of a sudden, out of the blue, Obama, after Ferguson and all the fuss about race relations that has been going on, comes out and declares that race relations have improved under his administration. Where on earth did he get the idea that people thought things were worse? Bet you google told him that it was coming up over and over, and he didn't want to be blamed so he made up this fairy tale about things getting better.
It's an example of what I think Google may be doing to try and help the Obama administration, by reporting national trends in thinking. So the Obama administration can come out and deny what everyone is thinking and say it isn't true.

It is just my guess as to why right after the shooting incidents "He could be my son." "Don't shoot."
Al Sharpton and Jessee Jackson harping all over the news. And then the weirdest thing happens, Obama declares race relations to be the best they have ever been in the history of the US under his administration?
What????? Why did he feel the need to say such a preposterous thing? My guess is Google warned him that his administration was being perceived by the american public as making race relations drastically worse.

That is why I put it in, as an example of an out of the blue comment Obama made,
one that was so out of touch with reality
or what was actually happening in the US
that it had people going,
WHAT????? or worse yet LOL
and my guess as to why he made it.

edit on 9Wed, 25 Mar 2015 09:59:26 -0500am32503amk253 by grandmakdw because: addition format

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I think this rabbit hole is much deeper....Google with their wealth and power has their eyes on some things and are looking for a "trade"...I have ZERO trust in any of this or the players. I think they would take out someone who knew the story and was thinking of leaking....we need Snowden now more than ever...

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Strange how Google was under investigation for anti-trust and still going to the White House for meetings.

Hmmm.

Secret deals must have been arranged I bet.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Google has the government contract for "cloud based" services. Our government email accounts are through Google, but retain the .gov rather than google.com.

Chrome is the preferred web browser, not that it appears to be very compatible with our other software and applications...

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy Fine and dandy, but that's a lot of meetings for a cloud based issue, there's something up....and the supreme world king and google are not chatting up the social focus....

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

it's cool. I was just mentioning that fact. I don't care if Google and Obama meet up every day or not.

new topics

top topics

join