It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two 15-year-olds to be charged with murder of dog walker

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tastyrawmeat
Why did they take a gun with them to do a muggin? I think the perps already knew the victim, so they knew they would need a piece with them to defend themselves against the agresssion?
perhaps there was more to this than meets the eye at first inspection.

So in other words you didn't actually read the story posted or else you would have hit the opening where they picked this guy as a second target because he looked older and his dog looked weaker than the first person they saw.

I'm sure I can explain why they brought a gun to a crime. It's probably because criminals are cowards and In the hands of cowards guns make make people feel tough.

edit on 19-3-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

How is this common knowledge that they chose a selective target int his way?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

How is this common knowledge that they chose a selective target int his way?

Well like criminals typically do when they got caught they turn on each other and reveal facts.

As for your don't raise the noose comment, how is that working out for the victim?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

this is not sound logic. A man or woman is innocent until proven guily. These are the principles of a just and law abiding society. Not a lynch mob mentality with burnings and setting the dogs on people. If you are not prepared to accept that you must rise above this mentality, then you are just part of the problem.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

this is not sound logic. A man or woman is innocent until proven guily. These are the principles of a just and law abiding society. Not a lynch mob mentality with burnings and setting the dogs on people. If you are not prepared to accept that you must rise above this mentality, then you are just part of the problem.

Ill ask you again as I'm assuming you are one of the ATS "it's never the fault of the criminal" group..

How are those principals of a just and law abiding society working out for the victim?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

your question bears no relevance. You can make your false assumptions, jump to your conclusions. But it does not alter the fact that your attitude is part of the problem. You are like a quack doctor treating the symptoms of a dying man with snake oil and promises, instead of making a sound diagnosis and treating the real problem. I forgive your ignorance.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

your question bears no relevance. You can make your false assumptions, jump to your conclusions. But it does not alter the fact that your attitude is part of the problem. You are like a quack doctor treating the symptoms of a dying man with snake oil and promises, instead of making a sound diagnosis and treating the real problem. I forgive your ignorance.

So in other words, you have no answer for how things are working out for the victim?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19139357]opethPA[/post

"mummy, why does that man have a ring through his nose?"

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Well , that's it.. You win the Internet.
Perhaps you can go back to your thread about how Occam's Razor shows that Putin was with Aliens and amuse yourself there.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Thats low, try to discredit my opinon. Perhaps I should trawl through your posts in a similar fashion and cherry pick to suit my cause. I will not reduce myself to your common denominator.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Thats low, try to discredit my opinon. Perhaps I should trawl through your posts in a similar fashion and cherry pick to suit my cause. I will not reduce myself to your common denominator.

Good point and your moral high superiority was clearly stated by this reply of yours.

Meanwhile..back on topic...

edit on 19-3-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I dont understand why you just replied with that comment, it bears no relevance to the original post. It seems like you are deviating further and further away from the original topic. Please for the sake of the original poster and the ethos of Ats, refrain from placing your personal bias above the greater cause.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I dont understand why you just replied with that comment, it bears no relevance to the original post. It seems like you are deviating further and further away from the original topic. Please for the sake of the original poster and the ethos of Ats, refrain from placing your personal bias above the greater cause.

Yes I agree..For the sake of the OP I should refrain from allowing you to hijack the thread I started.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
i am not the hijacker, you have hijacked yourself

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
So anyway...

Yah..Cowardly criminals killed an innocent person.
Said killers are 15 and 14.
They should face the consequences of their actions.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I Agree for the most part but when you have a un coersed confession we should be able to skip a trial if the forensics back it up. I liked the way they did it in the old west. If you were guilty of murder you got hung ASAP. Also most lynch mobs didnt burn people alive either. Ihave to ask though is ATS becoming Youtube comments or worse /B/?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

How do you ever know if the confession was uncoerced?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tastyrawmeat

They are not kids. they are killers and should be treated as such. Make sense?

Can't put a pretty bow on this thread just for you, Tasty.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

No sorry, it doesnt make sense, a kid is a kid is a kid.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Does a pencil stop being a pencil, because it doesnt write how you want it to?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join