It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Draft of Iran Nuke Deal

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Apparently there's a "draft" of an agreement between Iran and the P5+1 negotiating team that seems to have some strange language.

Looks like Iran can keep 6000 centrifuges and might get some big relief from those sanctions.

One opinion is saying the 6000 centrifuges can't do enough for nuclear power, but can be enough for nuclear weapons.

Very confusing.

Keep in mind this is a supposed "leak".

Apparently a Iran deal is close at hand. According to the Associated Press a draft of the deal is being circulated amongst the participants. The framework deal will allow Iran to maintain 6,000 centrifuges and in turn it will get immediate relief from the economic sanctions an even possibly some relief from the arms embargo against Iran. What will not be mentioned is those 6,000 centrifuges can produce enough enriched uranium for a bomb, but is nowhere near enough capacity to produce uranium to run power plants.

Nuke Deal Revealed by AP Would Give Iran Capacity To Enrich For Bombs But NOT For Power Plants

A draft of a nuclear deal that would remove economic sanctions and all restrictions on Iran’s nuclear activities in as little as ten years, while allowing the country to continue operating thousands of centrifuges, has been circulating in Lausanne, Switzerland, where the negotiations between the P5+1 nation and Iran are continuing, the Associated Press (AP) reported today.

Leaked Draft of Iran Nuke Deal Vindicates Netanyahu’s Claims on U.S. Concessions

What the Devil is going on ?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Obama is going to get off of a plane waving a white paper in his hand saying "Peace in our Time".

Then all hell on earth will break loose.

History repeats.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
If this has any credibility, then I really don't understand why they would only allow enough centrifuges to make weapons instead of something useful like a power plant. S & F

I'll wait for a few others to weigh in on this.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Obama is going to get off of a plane waving a white paper in his hand saying "Peace in our Time".

History repeats.

So let me guess you would send the full might of the USA marching into Iran?

Will you be fighting?

What about the 200 odd illegal nukes Israel has ? They have refused ALL inspections and to sign up to the same treatys the rest of us nuclear powers have.

What about Saudi Arabia? They are pretty much suspected too of having there own secret nukes?

As for all hell breaking loose? BS! Iran is barely a regional power. They have limited projection power.
edit on 19-3-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Yes ,if it would be neccessary for them to CALL my old ass of course,I KNOW why.
Israel hasn't nuked anyone nor would arm a client with them because THEY are for ISRAELI defence only.
Could you say the same of Iran?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I don't even understand the "need" for nuclear power to begin with.

Iran is oil and gas rich and currently gets 94% of their power from oil and gas.

Their nuclear power generators only give way less than 1% right now.

Solar would be the objective I would think?

And I think Iran's claims of "power shortages" is complete BS.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Yes ,if it would be neccessary for them to CALL my old ass of course,I KNOW why.
Israel hasn't nuked anyone nor would arm a client with them because THEY are for ISRAELI defence only.

Im more worried at North Korea's Nukes.

Iran would not use there nukes the same reason Israel wont.They will be annihilated if they do. That if they even do have nukes.

And its irrelevant that Israel has not used them, they still have not signed up and fail to abide by the same nuclear rules WE have to abide by.

Giving American aggression I cant blame any country for wanting nukes as its the only defense to invasion.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Iran is oil and gas rich and currently gets 94% of their power from oil and gas.

And what right does America have to dictate another sovereigns country's energy policy?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Except, Israel IS guilty of nuclear proliferation, and were negotiating with South Africa for the supply of nuclear weapons. Hardly the profile of a responsible state!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

They are a nastly pragmatic people sometimes when they see the need to be,no saints on THIS planet.
I do recall the Pueblo incident ya know..

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: xuenchen

And what right does America have to dictate another sovereigns country's energy policy?

Never said they did or didn't did I?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

History repeats.

So let me guess you would send the full might of the USA marching into Iran?

Will you be fighting?

What about the 200 odd illegal nukes Israel has ? They have refused ALL inspections and to sign up to the same treatys the rest of us nuclear powers have.

What about Saudi Arabia? They are pretty much suspected too too of having there own secret nukes?

As for all hell breaking loose? BS! Iran is barely a regional power. They have limited projection power.

Why would they want to project forces into a nuclear wasteland they will create with their missiles that have 1500 mile range?

edit on 19-3-2015 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Only a day since Nutty-yahoo "won" the election and already the chosenites are once again ramping up the anti-Iran booga booga! They really just can't help themselves, such is their sense of self superiority and victimhood.

And this supposedly leaked draft hasn't appeared, but just seems to have been talked about on a couple of rather biased blogs. Of course, I am sure it's all above board and reliable, just like MEMRI's "wipe Israel off the map" translation and SITE intelligence getting the scoop all the time of ISIS beheading videos. Anyone see a theme emerging?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Why would they want to project forces into a nuclear wasteland they will create with their missiles that have 1500 mile range?

And why would they even do that as they too would become a nuclear wasteland?

There is little point destroying your enemy's if you too are destroyed.

Persians are not ISIS or nut jobs.

And dont give me that crap about ahmadinejad threatening to wipe Israel off the map as its been pointed out time and time again that was very poor mistranslation.

And you have no answered my question do you propose sending the USA in? And will fight?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy

Except, Israel IS guilty of nuclear proliferation, and were negotiating with South Africa for the supply of nuclear weapons. Hardly the profile of a responsible state!

If Israel has nukes since the 60's and has never used them, you make an excellent case for them being the poster boys of nuclear responsibility. Who have they annihilated with nukes? Who have they said they will annihilate with nukes?

Iran on the other hand says they will wipe out Israel the second they get them, because their magic father in the sky told them to do it.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Iran on the other hand says they will wipe out Israel the second they get them, because their magic father in the sky told them to do it.

FOR #S SAKE!

Are you and your kin illiterate or do you enjoy ignoring facts?

YOU ARE WRONG

Sadjadpour, who has closely studied the statements of Khamenei, said that the supreme leader has spoken more on the question of Israel than any other issue, which is remarkable given that Iran shares no border with Israel and that the Jewish state has virtually no impact on the daily lives of Iranians. Sadjadpour said Khamenei has been consistent, stating repeatedly that the goal is not the military destruction of the Jewish state but “the defeat of Zionist ideology and the dissolution of Israel through a ‘popular referendum.’”

Here is a word by word break down of the speech

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

When did the Iranians say that?

I hope you are not referring to the hugely discredited and debunked "wipe Israel off the map" BS?

Israeli nutters have many times, even recently, threatened to use their nuclear arsenal against others and I am sure were they to find themselves in a bit of a pickle, due to their own aggression, they'd not hesitate to use them and still play the victim card. They made us use them!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

And dont give me that crap about ahmadinejad threatening to wipe Israel off the map as its been pointed out time and time again that was very poor mistranslation.

And you have no answered my question do you propose sending the USA in? And will fight?

It is their duty to Allah to do it, they are very clear about this. The leaders will be hiding under a mountain somewhere while the sheeple will be exposed to mushroom clouds and fallout that they believe Allah will shield them from. The masses will die but the religious leaders don't care. It goes along with events that usher in their magical imam that will appear. They will do it because of the magic man in the sky, you cannot argue with the magic man in the sky.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

It is their duty to Allah to do it, they are very clear about this. The leaders will be hiding under a mountain somewhere while the sheeple will be exposed to mushroom clouds and fallout that they believe Allah will shield them from. The masses will die but the religious leaders don't care. It goes along with events that usher in their magical imam that will appear. They will do it because of the magic man in the sky, you cannot argue with the magic man in the sky.

Pakistan is a Muslim state.

They have nukes.

They have not used them.

I see no reason why Iran would think differently to Pakistan?

In fact Persians are far more level headed than most Pakistanis.

They are certainly more level headed than you BFF's Saudi Arabia.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
a reply to: TinfoilTP

When did the Iranians say that?

I hope you are not referring to the hugely discredited and debunked "wipe Israel off the map" BS?

Israeli nutters have many times, even recently, threatened to use their nuclear arsenal against others and I am sure were they to find themselves in a bit of a pickle, due to their own aggression, they'd not hesitate to use them and still play the victim card. They made us use them!

Forget its been pointed out time and time again to these chickenhawk blockheads.

They ignore it cause it does not fit there narrative.

They just want the fun of seeing another US war.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join