It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from the Hawke.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Greetings all, finally made it to ATS. Kind of amazing, what with all my running about on the Interwebs I hadn't made it here sooner.
Anyway, here's what is known about me : I'm in the 40+ bracket, have had a myriad of jobs ranging from airport security supervisor (during 9/11, no less!), factory worker, janitor, and cook. I am more than a wee bit liberal, and I am also a lover of the glorious Oxford Comma, all praise to the punctuation. I may also be slightly odd, not too sure of that one. Been doing armchair research for years, got into this due to a teacher back in junior high giving me two books - one on the JFK assassination and the other on UFOs....one of those endless John Keel books as I recall. I cook, write, collect an ungodly number of books and comics, and generally vent at the rising tide of ignorance and blind, wolly thinking so prevalent these days. Feel free to ask me anything else you wish to know...I'm a fairly open book, except when I'm not.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, have fun!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Thanks. Left a couple things out, figured they'll pop up when they pop up.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IronhawkeI see you have an avatar already so you are smarter than I am, I've just joined this site recently also.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Welcome to the land of the loonies hawk!
All the best.
B. V. H

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironhawke

Welcome - collecting vast quantities of books and comics - sounds like you'll fit in with a lot of us ATSers

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Welcome aboard the mothership ATS, Pope Ironhawke!

Remember Emperor Norton!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hey Welcome to TSA !!! ............. Opps i mean ATS !!!!!

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
hello, good evening and welcome

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Gamn dlad to meet you!

Look forward to talking to you more.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Welcome. I'm surprised a mod hasn't been along with some helpful links and advice. Don't worry. One will be eventually.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IronhawkeWelcome! you sound like one of those sane americans! Didn't you just love In Search of with Nemoy WAY ahead of its time!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Welcome!

You seem to rock. I will forgive your liberalness, LOL, but only because you have a great avatar. No really, welcome and I hope you enjoy it here. You seem to be the type of person that will benefit the community and have a good time while you are at it.

Peace and long life, live long and prosper.
Have a good one.
Hold it down.

edit on 3 24 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join