It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judges shocked by first time seeing video of WTC 7 collapse in Denmark court, March 2015

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker The fire investigation report says that if it was not for the massive concrete transfer slab, the whole building would have likely collapsed. Again, from fire alone.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology The problem that comes up with following the "mysterious death" bunny trail is, that after ANY historical event, there are going to be a percentage of witnesses that die...from heart ailments like Barry Jennings to accidents like the one that killed the DCANG general. It doesn't mean there was a conspiracy.

I mean, it would be like me asking what the Marine Corps was hiding about the Flag being raised on Iwo Jima....I mean two of those guys were killed before they had a chance to leave the island.....
edit on 22-3-2015 by cardinalfan0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle Wow. That is some sort of paranoia. No, it isnt a threat, it is just an acknowledgement that you are one of the people who have not studied WTC 7 to know that the FDNY reported heavy damage and that by the afternoon many floors were on fire. And, that they sure in the hell were not going to let photographers into their collapse zones to fully document the damage. All the close in video, was taken prior to the FDNY clearing the area when they concluded that 7 was going to fall as well. So, we only have the words of the men and women of the FDNY that were there that afternoon, and that reported the widespread fires and heavy damage. And, if you do not accept that then...you are calling them liars.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

The important thing is that the building had to be prepped to go down that way long before 9/11

The elite people, who live in another world than us( one might call it, the realer world) knew about 911 and we didn’t.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The most credible thing is ones own eyes, a little research, common sense and you have an obvious conspiracy.

Whoever doesn't see that is either blind or brainwashed

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell Yep. The building was prepped and no one noticed the holes in the walls or the thousands of wires running through their offices.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

I don’t care if they were the architects and engineers who get drunk and high everyday

they are cleary on the right side of reality

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The most credible thing is ones own eyes, a little research, common sense and you have an obvious conspiracy.

or has done proper research....

really does annoy me that you guys seem to assume anyone who disagrees with you must be ignorant.

It could not possibly be that someone with a informed opinion on a subject has arrived at a different conclusion of your own all with out any brainwashing.

edit on 22-3-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell As opposed to the 150,000 who don't agree with them. Sure.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

This was a psyop of colossal proportions based on what I call:

EYES WIDE SHUT

The world gone blind when a clear and obvious mass murder was done before our eyes and we can’t see it…

Many of us have seen it but there are so many whose got their EYES WIDE SHUT

So much they are blind!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Willtell

or has done proper research....

really does annoy me that you guys seem to assume anyone who disagrees with you must be ignorant.

It could not possibly be that someone with a informed opinion on a subject has arrived at a different conclusion of your own all with out any brainwashing.

I didn’t say you were ignorant

I said you were brainwashed

You’ve got your

EYES WIDE SHUT!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell LOL. A psyop. With a cast of thousands.....coming from the same folks that cannot keep a blowjob hidden.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: bobs_uruncle Wow. That is some sort of paranoia. No, it isnt a threat, it is just an acknowledgement that you are one of the people who have not studied WTC 7 to know that the FDNY reported heavy damage and that by the afternoon many floors were on fire. And, that they sure in the hell were not going to let photographers into their collapse zones to fully document the damage. All the close in video, was taken prior to the FDNY clearing the area when they concluded that 7 was going to fall as well. So, we only have the words of the men and women of the FDNY that were there that afternoon, and that reported the widespread fires and heavy damage. And, if you do not accept that then...you are calling them liars.

Wow, I was laughing about it. I had people in NYC that day for a meeting at the WTC at 2pm. I watched the newsfeeds in real time and studied many of them afterwards. Since my previous job involved engineering, physics and developing weapons for CI and the military I am allowed to be a little paranoid lol and I guess I know a little about physics and engineering ;-) The 911 official fairy tale makes no sense and is not supported by real science. How do we even know that these FDNY people you speak of were not crisis actors. The pictures tell a different story, couple that with real science and the government's account becomes a blatant lie.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I said you were brainwashed

I am not brainwashed!

I have invested quite a bit of time of researching both the official story and the conspiracy theories.

Saying I must be brainwashed is absurd.

How have I been brainwashed and by whom

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The brainwashing is subtle not overt

This operation, among other things, was a gauge of the degree the population has their EYES WIDE SHUT

It was a bold operation; one can even say it was desperate in nature

The ones in question who did this mass murder were so desperate to shake up the world with the violence and depravity that followed that they risked exposure from their sheep.

But lo and behold this EYES WIDE SHUT operation was years in planning

From at least 1999 or earlier it was planned

Whats really scary is what they will do next since they know the world has their EYES WIDE SHUT to such a degree that they can practically get away with anything!
edit on 22-3-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Do you have any proof then that I have been brainwashed?

And why is it that their supposed brainwashing worked on me but not you?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Gotta love smartphones.....

Okay, so now you are claiming that people like Daniel Nigro (FDNY Ret) are crisis actors????

Seriously???

edit on 22-3-2015 by cardinalfan0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology
From what I gather, Larry Silverstein made $500 million dollars simply because that building went down in insurance claims.

You gather wrong, where did you get that from?

Like the trillions of dollars that went missing from the Pentagon. Which was declared by Dick Cheney to the mainstream media a day before 9/11.

Garbage, only truthers claim trillions was missing from the Pentagon, it was known about well before 9/11 and Cheney never said the money was missing...

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

How do we even know that these FDNY people you speak of were not crisis actors.

You say that while sitting in your house.
Go to any NYC Fire house and say that.
We will visit you in the hospital.

Can you explain how all these people have kept it a secret for 15 years?
The secret service can't keep hookers secret.

You do realize that all these people qualified for the death penalty in NY state?
Would you put your life on the line with only the word of a secret government official who promised to keep the secret until after all the parties have died?
It's not like people like Oliver North were threw under the bus now is it?
How many governors of Illinois have been put in prison? Was it 6 or 8?
I do know that 4 of the last 7 have gone to the big house.

Yet you seem to believe that the murders could be kept a secret on the word of TPTB.
That is delusional.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Debunkology
From what I gather, Larry Silverstein made $500 million dollars simply because that building went down in insurance claims.

You gather wrong, where did you get that from?

Like the trillions of dollars that went missing from the Pentagon. Which was declared by Dick Cheney to the mainstream media a day before 9/11.

Garbage, only truthers claim trillions was missing from the Pentagon, it was known about well before 9/11 and Cheney never said the money was missing...

Yawn.

It's rather tiring that your debating skills are limited to constanstly throwing the "truther" label around.

I suppose I'll pigeonhole you as a "falser". And only "falsers" mislead people by saying "Cheney never said the money was missing", when you probably know very well I'm talking about Donald Rumsfeld who said it on national TV. I suppose the fact that their auditors could not account for 2.3 trillion a day before 9/11 was just a coincidence.

As for Larry Silverstein, that is what I heard years ago. I just did a quick google search of "$500 million" and "Larry Silverstein" and there is a hell of a lot of results supporting what I wrote. If that is false, then show me. Being a "truther" and all, I'm genuinely open to the "truth". Instead of being an automated poster machine that is a closed book and is constantly on the defensive of any information that insinuated that there was possible US government involvement.

What is also interesting is the total ignorance and disregard of real legitimate people like that dutch demolitions expert. Or the endless list of former US marines or military personnel who come forward to say of their suspicions about 9/11 by the same posters here.

For example, this guys view in the video below about Building 7. But hey, he was just a former US MAJOR GENERAL. Just another "twoofer". Let's just disregard what any of these people say. Whether they be proffesional demolitions experts, firefighters, policemen, engineers, architects.... in the thousands.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join