It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police told to "Keep your mouth shut" to cover up elite child abuse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

See, you're doing it again. Whilst at the same time imagining such people would be content abusing each other. What took your mind down that path?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IvanAstikov

So whats your solution? Charge them to the full extent of the law(which will simply never happen) and then place them in gaol for around 4 years then let them lose on the public again? Possibly get them some counselling while inside at our expense or keep an eye on them after release?

Sometimes the old ancient ways work best especially so regarding beasts!
edit on 19-3-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

So whats your solution? Charge them to the full extent of the law(which will simply never happen) and then place them in gaol for around 4 years then let them lose on the public again?

Sometimes the old ancient ways work best especially so regarding beasts!

I don't normally tread this path but yes. Ending them once discovered, especially in terrible ways like fire, will serve as a warning and a means of ending this for good.

I don't think he understands why pedos are such a problem today.

See back in the day they used to just kill them, problem solved for good.

Now we send them to jail for 4 years on average, with a 90% rate if doing it again, and again, and again... Forever.

When we just kill them the first time the evil is gone for good.

No more 90% rate of ruining another child's life.

This is also a warning to those doing this evil..."go ahead ....make my lantern".

Let's be honest, burning alive is the worst.

I would give up bacon before facing that fate.
edit on 19-3-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

"What took your mind down that path?"

Next you will be asking how was my relationship with my Mother. LoL

Please keep you Freudian psychoanalytic bull crap where it belongs.

I know my own mind regarding kiddie fiddlers and the simple fact is they should be removed from our gene pool. Painfully so as to inflect some measure of justice toward their victims.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Until proven otherwise, I'm going to view child abusers as human too, and I don't agree with a state sanctioned death penalty whatever the crime. If you want to kill a criminal for what they have done, do it yourself and take your prison sentence like a man.
edit on 19-3-2015 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2015 by IvanAstikov because: usual missing letters, due to dodgy keyboard.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

When these very same people make and implement the law of the land and have the Police and other associated alphabet agency's in there proverbial pocket how do you expect anything to be proven against "Them"?

There is no justice for those who are above the law other than an eye for an eye and that's simply not synonymous with the world we live in, politically correct or otherwise.

Never wonder why Justice is blind, possibly because she cannot see any further than the nose on her face?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

The problem is one that we've seen in several other cases too, from the Hillsborough Disaster to the Phone Hacking scandal, and it's something I've mentioned in other threads... they're all in the same club of power and influence.

Politics, Police and the Media are all equally guilty and implicated in all of these scandals, whether it's cops covering up for politicians or selling information to the press, or politicians doing favours for journalists and getting them in the door, or politicians making something "disappear" to get the loyalty of the media...

It's basically just a massive group wank where everyone does everyone else special favours to get something in return, and it extends even to covering up the abuse of kids.

I don't think this is going to go away though, as you seem to suggest. This has been going on for years now and it's only just kicked off properly, with the investigations really only having just started. This is for numerous reasons, from the government wanting to play it down to be a non-story, to the campaign groups wanting someone trustworthy in position to oversee it all.

The campaigners seeking justice really have national support, and support from several media outlets too, so it's grown to something the gov, BBC and police can no longer just hush up.

I have a feeling this is going to become a lot more disgusting and gruesome in the coming months and years, unfortunately. And, of course, a lot of those who committed these acts or covered them up are long dead and escaped any form of punishment.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Oh, so now you want to do without establishing any kind of incontrovertible proof and go straight to executing anybody suspected of involvement, ie, all of them?
edit on 19-3-2015 by IvanAstikov because: Uppercase to lowercase converter is my friend

And, of course, a lot of those who committed these acts or covered them up are long dead and escaped any form of punishment.

What do you suggest be done? Take it out on their living relatives?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Why all the capital letters?

The proof will simply be swept away or never come to public light.

Dont believe me, watch it happen before you very eyes.

"Take it out on their living relatives?"

Why what did they do, where are you going with such a statement? LoL

Edit: i see you came to your senses regrading those capitals, good show!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
And whilst you're at it - In the UK we've got the perfect opportunity to vote more of these disconnected scum into power, it's called a democratic election. Maybe think of children being sodomised when you're casting your vote.

My father stood for election so what are you saying.

The trouble with this rabid hatred of politicians, police, journalists etc on ATS is that it ignores one simple fact :

They are people just like everybody here on ATS and as such the proportion of "bad humans" is no different in each of those professions as it is here on ATS. You can absolutely guaranteed that there people here on ATS who have commited rape, incest, paedophilia, lied to save their ass, covered up known illegal activities etc etc

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Where was you going with your statement bemoaning all the dead sex abusers getting away with their crimes?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

"You can absolutely guaranteed that there people here on ATS who have commited rape, incest, paedophilia"

These days the same can be said as soon as you walk out the front door of your own house. Simply the world in which we live.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

If there is any justice in the afterlife i imagine those very same dead sex abusers have a rather hot poker applied to the nether regions as we speak!

Alas i cannot attain justice from the dead, sex abusers or other wise. My name is Andy not Lazarus.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

There is no evidence worth producing for such an afterlife, so let's try and stick to reality when attempting to solve this problem.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

The reality is there is no lawful solution to the problem. As to there being an afterlife i tend to hedge my bets regarding that department. As to reality thats simply a matter of perception, my own particular perception being we dont even know what reality consists of never mind actually entails.

The only solution is self evident really but it will never transpire and so the circle of lies, deception and abuse will simply continue. Sad really

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The solution isn't "self-evident" at all, except in your own mind and that of similarly narrow-minded people. This is a complex societal issue that will not be helped by hot-headed, knee-jerk reactionists, or firebrand hate-mongers.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

God, that guy in the photo looks like an effing evil clown. Not just a scary clown.... an EVIL clown.

OMG, that is some awful scandal over there.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I would love to see if you sang the same tune should it be one of your own children that suffered at the hands of one of these supposed pubic servants. Or indeed even yourself that experienced such atrocity. Some how i imagine the solution would be rather self-evident if that were the case.

Like i said evil prevails when good Men fail to act.

Nuff said really, so on that note im afraid i have to go collect my own children from school.

Good day to you.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Perhaps if all children over the age of 7 were told they'd get £100 every time they reported an adult trying to molest them, we'd see a decrease in such activities and parents treating their children's mood swings a lot more sympathetically?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

originally posted by: and14263
And whilst you're at it - In the UK we've got the perfect opportunity to vote more of these disconnected scum into power, it's called a democratic election. Maybe think of children being sodomised when you're casting your vote.

My father stood for election so what are you saying.

The trouble with this rabid hatred of politicians, police, journalists etc on ATS is that it ignores one simple fact :

They are people just like everybody here on ATS and as such the proportion of "bad humans" is no different in each of those professions as it is here on ATS. You can absolutely guaranteed that there people here on ATS who have commited rape, incest, paedophilia, lied to save their ass, covered up known illegal activities etc etc

I absolutely disagree.

It is obvious to most that the proportion in politics is substantially higher.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join