It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police told to "Keep your mouth shut" to cover up elite child abuse

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Here we have it again... more blatant cover-ups of the politicians of the UK and their unthinkable actions of sexual abuse towards young boys.

What will we do this time? Will we wait a week until we forget this story or will we forget it in just a day or so?

Just keep strumming on about Putin, Obama... the rest of the headlines. Keep your mind from the truth and let them carry on brushing this stuff under the carpet.

And whilst you're at it - In the UK we've got the perfect opportunity to vote more of these disconnected scum into power, it's called a democratic election. Maybe think of children being sodomised when you're casting your vote.

Cop who 'found Cyril Smith in sex beast's home with teen boys told to forget what he saw'

A policeman has claimed he was threatened with the Official Secrets Act and told to keep quiet after he discovered disgraced MP Cyril Smith in a house with a known sex offender and two teenage boys.

The officer, who has now retired but was a young bobby at the time, said that he was summoned to a meeting with top brass at Greater Manchester Police and told 'in no uncertain terms' to say nothing about it.

The former officer also claimed he received an anonymous call from an unnamed man who said to him: “There may be an investigation – keep your mouth shut.”

GMP has told the Manchester Evening News it is treating the claims as "concerning " and vow they "will be treated seriously".

They will be part of Operation Clifton - an on-going investigation into how historic reports of child sex abuse were allegedly covered up.

The former officer told how he called at a house in Stockport in 1988 after a complaint that the occupier had been committing a lewd act in his window in front of a newspaper boy.

Link to source

Cyril Smith Beast: Child abuser Cyril Smith was in the home of a known sex beast

When he arrived he said the then Rochdale MP Smith was there, together with a police officer in civilian clothes and two teenage boys - one a runaway from a children's home.

The officer said: "I had been in the force about six months. The occupier was about 70 and seemed an old grandad type. In the house was Cyril Smith and a police sergeant in civilian clothes. The officer identified himself and showed his warrant card, saying he was there 'on other business'.

"There seemed to be a party going on, with two young lads there. Smith and the officer left. The boys, aged about 14 to 15, were drunk.

"One was missing from a children's home. I called for a van and took him back. The other lad walked off. The old man was arrested and I took him to the main police station in Stockport."

He said at the station he discovered that the oap had a record dating back to the 60s for sex offences and had spent half his life behind bars.

He was just given a caution for the latest offence - a decision the officer 'found very strange'.

MirrorpixCyril Smith'Protected': The officer claims seniors told him to forget what he saw
The next day he was called to a meeting by a senior officer and his mentoring officer, Don Mackintosh, who would later be jailed for being a paedophile and abusing young boys over more than a decade.

He recalled: "I was told I would break the Official Secrets Act if I told anyone. In no uncertain terms I was told to say nothing at all.

"Mackintosh was my mentoring officer - in charge of all young bobbies. I was told don't say anything - it's all in hand. CID will deal with it. They knew Smith was there and knew who he was."

Two months later for saying nothing and 'doing a good job' he was rewarded with a police driving course.
He said: "Normally you never got on a driving course when you were on probation."

EDIT to tidy up and embolden the fact that C Smith was Rochdale MP.
edit on 19-3-2015 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
It's in the long-term interests of all non-pedo politicians and law enforcement officials to do a top to bottom clean out and disinfecting of the society they serve, no matter how the dice fall, if they are to ever regain public confidence. They are walking a very wobbly tightrope at the moment.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: IvanAstikov
It's in the long-term interests of all non-pedo politicians and law enforcement officials to do a top to bottom clean out and disinfecting of the society they serve, no matter how the dice fall, if they are to ever regain public confidence. They are walking a very wobbly tightrope at the moment.

That is the crux of the problem though. All are implicite.

Either you join in so they have life destroying evidence against you, or you can't join the club.

That is how this all works.

That's why felons are more likely to trust another felon than someone with a clean record.

They know the ax is already hanging over you as well.

There will never be a cleansing unless the people do it period.

The movie eyes wide shut was more of a documentary than a entertainment piece.

ETA-SnF op.

Is that creapy fat dude the guy in question?

He is a pedo if I ever saw one.
edit on 19-3-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

It is truly disgusting the levels of which this "tinfoil" hat conspiracy goes!

The fact that the cover up is still in full swing even with the level of active disclosure going on speaks to how entrenched it truly is!

As the months go by and it becomes clearer and clearer, we shall inevitably see the cards begin to fall down as people begin turning on another in, going to be interesting seeing what kind of justice is dealt out when it is time to clean house!
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331amThursday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

The time is ripe for revolution!

Come on now people we cannot allow our politicians and other associated public servants to get away with kiddie fiddling. Or even the knowledge of such atrocities taking place!

Evil prevails when good men fail to act! The Police officer in question should also be charged for not coming forward with the knowledge at the time, official secrets act or otherwise, no job is worth sweeping this kind of atrocity under the carpet. I wonder if he would have kept schtum had it been one of his own children involved?

Every last one of the scum implicated should be swinging from a lamp post! No ifs, no buts, no coconuts, literally chop em off!

edit on 19-3-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
As someone who was in care as a young teen, I can tell you that if that fat SNIP had molested me, he'd have been doing his next bit of molesting with at least one less eyeball. I also know that there were lots of other wayward youths just as violent as I was, so I have to wonder if those that were targeted were already known to have been abused by someone before they were put in care. It does seem awful strange that not one rowdy teen ever gave one of these sickos an experience they'd live to regret.
edit on 3/19/2015 by bigfatfurrytexan because: evading censor

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

You can find the same dark look around the eyes of many of the elite, take for example Prince Phillip, Joseph Ratzinger, George Soros, George HW Bush, Dick Cheney, Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brezinski, Hilldog and Billy boy, Ronald Reagan, the list can keep on going!!

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331amThursday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

You can find the same dark look around the eyes of many of the elite, take for example Prince Phillip, Joseph Ratzinger, George Soros, George HW Bush, Dick Cheney, Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brezinski, Hilldog and Billy boy, Ronald Reagan, the list can keep on going!!

I agree completely. And that unashamed, almost proud even smile.

He enjoys his evil, does it because he enjoys it....

Or to be honest, that is how it seems to me, I could be wrong, but will bet my next meal I am not.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Is that creepy fat dude the guy in question?

I never thought a random comment about a pedo would get a laugh out of me. Congratulations!!

----

Shocks me that 'nothing' is being done about this. Where there's smoke there's fire ... or a smokescreen. The story in the OP raises some doubts in my mind. But the creepy fat dude ... well ... I'll leave that to Mr. Wick's judgement. LOL

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

You have to ask yourself why the current government,those in power and at the top are not doing anything about this.

If they wanted to do something about it they had and have to power to do something about it.

So why are they being so complacent and apathetic about it?

I hypothesise that it's because if the real truth ever got out, I mean real truth about paedo rings, murder and God knows what else! It would destroy society as we know it because this goes right to the very top. Right to the very heart of the establishment and most of them are either implicit or complicit!

MR

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Destroying our whole society to protect the children seems a little counter-intuitive. Can someone tell me how it would work?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IvanAstikov

That is the crux of the problem though. All are implicite.

Either you join in so they have life destroying evidence against you, or you can't join the club.

That is how this all works.

That's why felons are more likely to trust another felon than someone with a clean record.

They know the ax is already hanging over you as well.

There will never be a cleansing unless the people do it period.

The movie eyes wide shut was more of a documentary than a entertainment piece.

ETA-SnF op.

Yep. I've tried to tell people how this stuff works, but I've realized that most people don't even want to know. It's better to think of it as an incredibly selective private club. The club members are required to help each other and support each other, even as they jostle for power among each other. They live near each other, make money together, sleep with each other, plan vacations & wars together, get high & have their every desire fulfilled together. They'll never expose or prosecute each other because they're all a part of the system.

You'd expect they'd have family members or investments that would suffer if they backed out, but it's usually the opposite. They usually have family that's also involved & wouldn't dare risk being shunned by their more powerful family members. And the small-timers are basically auditioning to get into the higher ranks w/better (and sicker) benefits, as well as better business opportunities. So they don't want to ruin their chances at the super-selective opportunities they'd lose if they were shunned. There's always the threat of violence or being exposed, but that's actually a rarely seen last resort. Usually you'd just get kicked out, assets confiscated, & then blacklisted.

As for us, we're just sheep to them. A secretive group of wolves rule us, and constantly scout out any embryo with the potential to become a fellow wolf. There's really not much we can do to fight this but speak out & reject them & their words in our own lives.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The pedophile scandals in high levels of government and in the catholic church have slowly but surely been exposed. Remember when Sinead O'Connor ripped up the Pope's picture on Saturday Night Live, saying 'Here is the real enemy', and got lambasted for it? She was years ahead of her time. The kiddie-loving men are now having the light shone on them and have run away like rats, but let's hope law enforcement can outrun them.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IvanAstikov

How would it work? Certainly not bloodlessly, of that you can be sure!

To allow such dignitary's and political servants or even the people involved in shielding them form the public eye to get away with what they have done is paramount to insanity!

"Let the heavens burn though the truth be told" is my thinking on the matter!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

This can't be a males-only problem. Even if the female partners of these people aren't actively involved, they must have their suspicions and there has never been a better time for gaining covert evidence if they wanted to expose such activities. This is humanity's problem, not just half the population's.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Locking them up where they have no luxury and no defenceless children to molest is a far more fitting punishment than early release from their misery.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

And let them molest and screw each other all day and night, chance would be a fine thing indeed!

Plus we the public would end up having to foot the bill regarding their incarceration, care and protection from other non sex offenders.

Personally i say burn them, its what we do to beasts where i hail from!

edit on 19-3-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I think you are kind of missing what being a child abuser involves.

Personally i say burn them, its what we do to beasts where i hail from!

Keep your ancient traditions where they belong.

edit on 19-3-2015 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I certainly hope so.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Would he like a wafer-thin mint?

It's only a tiny little thin one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join