It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic indoctrination via common core in all us schools now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Just going to throw this idea out there, take it or leave it.

The reason such things should be taught in school, is to decrease ignorance of a different culture, of which there is a great amount of ignorance. Especially with this particular culture that rather often appears in the news this era.

Schools are supposed to educate. They can't teach US history without talking about Protestants. And that is fine. As long as they don't say one particular faith is the true faith, it's valid education.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: chopperswolf
I think all major religious philosophy should be taught, just because they learn about Islam doesn't mean they are going to convert to Islam. Besides, you should know and understand what makes the enemy tick.

Trouble is ALL religions believe that they are *THE ONE*

and therefor the only ones who will achieve ascension.

Also there is a vast difference between *learning about* and *indoctrination*

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: chopperswolf
I think all major religious philosophy should be taught, just because they learn about Islam doesn't mean they are going to convert to Islam. Besides, you should know and understand what makes the enemy tick.

Actually I was a priest who studied Islam after the 911 terrorist attacks. I wanted to know just what the formula was that allowed such incredibly heinous acts of violence. I studied the Quran and interviewed imams. I was so impressed with the divine nature of Islam and its so well preserved Abrahamic teachings that I felt spiritually moved to covert, and did so without hesitation. The media frenzy and propagation of Islamo-fascism seems to have had the effect of drawing in many more western converts than would have been imaginable without all of the propaganda. More than 50% of western converts have been female, who rejected the western feminist concept of promiscuous sex. I also know a number of them who were Christian and felt that their religion had adopted western material values and compromised emphasis on family concepts and traditional role playing.

In the end point analysis, I understood that Islamo-fascism was simply a socio-spiritual malignancy that evolved from the violent, 'war-terrorism' that the US inflicted on millions of innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan. Governments can lie to their own people, but in the end no one can hide the truth.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: damwel

Seriously? Your basing this on what? Come visit me in Michigan.. this is being taught in kearsly schools and a 45 minute drive from my house you can hear the call to pray played 5 times a day..

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
If you want to see America's future just look at what has happened in France and other European countries. It starts small and then before you know what happened it is too late to save your country. Common Core is horrible.

Same old rhetoric. It's Monsters Inc, but with Muslims instead.
Just be careful before those bearded monsters with turbans invade your bedroom.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

You aren't wrong. I just looked at a sixth grade Social Studies book, with a single 2-page blurb about Christianity, and more than 12 pages about Islam, half making claims that are not even historically accurate. It's even in math books these days. I have seen them.

Propaganda and brainwashing, all the way.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: spleenika

At high school the Christian brothers taught me about the fundamentals of Islam,Buddhism and Hinduism,it seems they weren't afraid of the competition,which if you lead by example you shouldn't be,that being said going to a religious private school is a personal choice religion should be optional not compulsory in public systems.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gianfar

Do you support beheading a person if they learn about Islam and decide not to convert, are you outraged about the genocide of other religions such as yadizi's or orthodox Christians.? how long were you a priest and from what denomination?? just curious.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit

Do you support beheading a person if they learn about Islam and decide not to convert, are you outraged about the genocide of other religions such as yadizi's or orthodox Christians.? how long were you a priest and from what denomination?? just curious.

Do you support Christian Air Force pilots dropping tons of uranium laced bombs on Iraqi and Afghan families? Because there have been thousands of hideous birth defects in those countries since then, not to mention thousands of new child leukemia cases as a result in the border nations. The west destroyed two whole countries effecting the lives of millions of innocent people or maybe you weren't paying attention when journalists published the photos of women and kids under the rubble. Do you really blame people for wanting retribution? Any real Christian would publicly condemn the inexcusable war crimes done to millions of good Muslims. Do you support the horrible things that the US and Britain did or do you even have a clue? I can tolerate people with bad habits, but there's no cure for ignorance.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

1. You never answered my questions. 2. I denounce and reject killing of Innocent People in their own country for political power moves.3. I do have a clue!.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit

1. You never answered my questions. 2. I denounce and reject killing of Innocent People in their own country for political power moves.3. I do have a clue!.

I answered your question.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
"Because there have been thousands of hideous birth defects in those countries since then, not to mention thousands of new child leukemia cases as a result in the border nations."

Where is this information coming from? Has it been documented ?? PROOF for the whole world to see -this has been done in Gaza as well btw. ill make a thread about it if you do have Proof for exposure on ats . & you have NOT answered those 3 questions i asked of you Priest.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
They tried to cram Christianity down my throat when I was a kid.
It didn't work.
I don't imagine cramming Islam down a kid's throat is going to work any better for anybody else with a fair sense of critical thinking.
Aloha Akbar. Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

The point is they are trying to completely remove Christianity from schools while at the same time forcing Islam down their throats. The end result is irrelevant, because just like the Libs are screaming that any reference to Christianity is going to convert otherwise non-christian kids, why cant the same happen when Islam is referenced?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join