It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic indoctrination via common core in all us schools now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
HI

I just saw an English vocabulary lesson in Farmville NC via U tube which is religious indoc DISGUISED so i then started doing research on the topic -this is happening all over the United States WTF !! i thought this was ILLEGAL

NC Here: www.youtube.com...

MD Here: www.youtube.com...

MS Here: www.youtube.com...

WA Here: CAIR wants Islam taught in school. Parents say NO religion in school (Lookupon UTUBE)

TN Here: www.foxnews.com...

FL Here: Common Core School Assignment Forces Students to Make Islamic Prayer Rug, Recite Muslim Prayers
by Top Right News on February 10, 2015

This is just a few im sure there are many more so where ever Common core has been installed in to our children's school there will be a formal lesson in the classroom that is ISLAMIC Indoctrination propaganda NOT A HISTORY LESSON--- So what do you think about that??

edit on 19-3-2015 by TheJesuit because: more info

edit on 19/3/2015 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps from title

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Four states one in which it is being taught in world history is all over the nation?

I agree the one in NC is a little over board but this is taking a giant leap.

It's funny how the ones that said it want unconstitutional for christian teachings are usually the ones calling this so.

I do agree to take it all out with the exception of world history if done for solely historical purposes.
edit on thThu, 19 Mar 2015 00:27:57 -0500America/Chicago320155780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
It always starts small and innocent.

Then it escalates beyond the scope.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Its deceptive to a young mind referring to NC, and ive found not always in world history classes as i do more research into this ill post, however this type of subject is kept a very hush hush topic PC and all at the state and national levels recently.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Is this the same issue discussed Here?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
They tried to cram Christianity down my throat when I was a kid.
It didn't work.
I don't imagine cramming Islam down a kid's throat is going to work any better for anybody else with a fair sense of critical thinking.
Aloha Akbar. Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
This should never be allowed in OUR schools... period. My young one has never been in public school thank goodness. Separation of Church and State ( Religion and Government ) when Islam wraps them both together. Theosophy.

Teaching vocabulary words wrapped in a clever brain washing session. I can see the woman's point in the first video you posted. NO...just no! ! ! Same goes for Christian, Judaism, Catholicism, etc; I would be angry just like her and likely be in their faces with it.

If they wanted their children to get converted it shouldn't be in public schools, they would send them to a Religious School of their choosing if they wanted such a thing.

Mississippi's last Governor, Haley Barbour, passed legislation here banning installment of Sharia over our State Amendments. One good thing he did. I saw the Mississippi video you posted, ridiculous.

How open minded do you think Saudi Arabia or any other majority Islamic country would be if we were teaching these vocabulary words using Jesus and His Disciples and the twelve tribes of Israel.... I'm pretty sure that would never be tolerated and a few heads would roll....literally!!!

edit on 19-3-2015 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Unacceptable and equally should be calling out Christians.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
That CAIR group has infiltrated to the highest levels, bypassing we the people to indoctrinate our kids.

Should be a doozy for the upcoming election to help the GOP get their landslide.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
If you want to see America's future just look at what has happened in France and other European countries. It starts small and then before you know what happened it is too late to save your country. Common Core is horrible.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
If you want to see America's future just look at what has happened in France and other European countries. It starts small and then before you know what happened it is too late to save your country. Common Core is horrible.

If this garbage stands any test of time, home schooling will become the normal and only the poor minorities will go to indoctrination school, which is what they want anyway, to prey on the weakest.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Could you explain what has happened? It sounds like hate inspired scare tactics to me. Islam isn't "taking over" anywhere in America unless it's a Mosque.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

What happened to those other countries?

Demographics of Europe - religion

According to another poll about Religiosity in the European Union from 2012 by Eurobarometer, Christianity was the largest religion in the European Union (account 72% of EU population), Catholics were with 48% the largest Christian group in EU, Protestants made up 12%, and Eastern Orthodoxs made up 8%, and Other Christians accounted for 4% of the EU population.[15] Non believer/Agnostic account 16%, Atheist account's 7%, and Muslim 2%.[16]

Looks like Europe is still primarily Christian to me.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Its a lot of paranoia in this thread!

Sure objective sociology exists where cultures want to study other cultures including religion.

That's all this is...NOT ANY SINISTER CREEPING ISLAM GOING ON ANYWHERE BUT IN THE FEVERED MINDS OF SOME
edit on 19-3-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Its a lot of paranoia in this thread!

Sure objective sociology exists where cultures want to study other cultures including religion.

That's all this is...NOT ANY SINISTER CREEPING ISLAM GOING ON ANYWHERE BUT IN THE FEVERED MINDS OF SOME

The child does not belong to the State. That is where Hitler went.
Parents don't want religion in any shape or form pushed on their little kids when they go to school.
And it is unconstitutional.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

The first link is connected to a you tube video posted by www.resurrecttherepublic.com... which is a right wing conspiracy site which has been accused of racist innuendos on some other sites. The video shows a white woman reading from the lesson book of what is obviously a cultural diversity or religious lesson book from a mosque, allegedly used at the Farmville Central High School, located at 3308 East Wilson Street, Farmville, NC 27828. This sleepy farming town of roughly 5,000 consist of a largely Caucasian and African American Christian demographic mix. There are no Muslims or mosques anywhere in the vicinity of that town. So, frankly, I don't see any legitimacy to the claims made in the video. The woman merely appears to be reading from a lesson book about the prophet Mohammad, without any context or allowing the camera to view the book. Undoubtedly, she is a member of "Resurrect The Republic" organization who posted it. I would say that this message is pure RACISM disguised as a right wing themed government conspiracy agenda.

I have to be honest. I disdain posts that encourage these sort of ignorant, racist themes. I can only say that I hope the OP will be a better choice in the future. I give this a thumbs down.

edit on 21-3-2015 by Gianfar because: grammar

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gianfar

This is a religion that demands jihad until every person in the WORLD submits to Allah and if you dont theyll chop your head off!
Its also a religion that requires support to that effect from all members in whatever form necessary. They destroy and kill any who oppose them. Thats a fact ! Want Proof find out what happened to the Yadizi's Or watch the news for the Beheading of Christians-Methodically so if you want to use words like allegedly, and merely, Just a sleepy farming town ect to down play this go right ahead but when some one is shoving a Koran in your face telling you this area is under Sharia Law you may change your tune.

Im all for Peaceful Worship of God or a higher thing that makes you a better citizen on this little blue dot but you cant force it, it has to come from within yourself in a wholesome fashion. Ignorant NO, Racist NO, Concerned YES DEFINITLY

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I think all major religious philosophy should be taught, just because they learn about Islam doesn't mean they are going to convert to Islam. Besides, you should know and understand what makes the enemy tick.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
a reply to: Gianfar

This is a religion that demands jihad until every person in the WORLD submits to Allah and if you dont theyll chop your head off!
Its also a religion that requires support to that effect from all members in whatever form necessary. They destroy and kill any who oppose them. Thats a fact ! Want Proof find out what happened to the Yadizi's Or watch the news for the Beheading of Christians-Methodically so if you want to use words like allegedly, and merely, Just a sleepy farming town ect to down play this go right ahead but when some one is shoving a Koran in your face telling you this area is under Sharia Law you may change your tune.

Im all for Peaceful Worship of God or a higher thing that makes you a better citizen on this little blue dot but you cant force it, it has to come from within yourself in a wholesome fashion. Ignorant NO, Racist NO, Concerned YES DEFINITLY

What you're saying reflects what is coming through the global media consortium, which relies upon public approval. There's something really quite fundamental happening here. Have you ever studied the effects of violence on a population? The CIA and Pentagon have used sociological studies to get specific results in large populations. These are instruments of repression and brutality with predictable outcomes, resulting in a socio-political nexus that empowers and legitimizes the aggressor. If you understand the pattern of terrorism (in all its forms) then you'll understand the birth of ISIS. This is not a religious phenomenon, but a psycho-spiritual pathology spawned and nurtured by intervening agendas.

edit on 28-3-2015 by Gianfar because: grammar

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
NP
edit on 28-3-2015 by Gianfar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join