It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eight Tourists Killed In Tunisia Militant Attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I'm surprised this isn't getting more attention on ATS - 38 dead including up to a dozen British and we're still on page 1?

Is there another thread I missed?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

One crazy killer, sad for the families involved of course but as a lone gunman not much of a debate to be had aside from expressing feelings of revulsion for the murders.
How many people in other parts of the world were killed that day?
Most of the victims in Tunisia were British, that doesn't make their life more valid than say a Nigerian slaughtered by Boko Haram.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
I'm surprised this isn't getting more attention on ATS - 38 dead including up to a dozen British and we're still on page 1?

Completely agree, how bizarre? Come on ATS!

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 11I11

originally posted by: stumason

Completely agree, how bizarre? Come on ATS!

me too

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
What do we say?
Some psycho nutter killed a load of people unexpectedly.
It is terrible, it is horrible, what more can be said?

I live next to a tourist beach, some psycho could do the same here and no amount of talking could prevent it happening.
What is to discuss aside from "Oh that is terrible".
He was a lone killer, allegedly part of ISIS, that is all we really know, what is there to discuss aside from sharing feelings of horror for what the guy did?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

there are a lot of crazy lone killer topics that get plenty of action on ATS, of I forgot Obama said it doesn't happen anywhere else in the world.

shhhhh, keep it on the down low

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
One of the women killed only lives about 2 miles away from me,I didn't know her but a few of my Facebook friends did 😩
It's very sad,strange that the thread ain't big with the amount of People got killed ,I heard 38 killed but I'm not totally sure
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

edit on 28-6-2015 by darknewt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Isn't this a forum to discuss current events etc?

Besides, there is plenty to discuss on this news story. What about the reports of how Muslim workers formed a human shield to stop more Britons from being shot dead. Surely thats worth getting a mention?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Ummm..this thread's from March, guys. Not the same attack many are referring to [the most recent one]

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Where is the most recent one? Cant find anything via search.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 11I11

Start a new thread then and we can all contribute 3 or 4 pages of "that's terrible" or "he should be strung up" etc.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I'm on a tablet and linking via this thing is annoying, but there's a few threads more than likely still "recent" floating around here somewhere.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   

It had, there's a thread on here now about it. Linked to a story in the Daily Mail, no less!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join