It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama On UFOs: President Tells Jimmy Kimmel 'I Can't Reveal Anything'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Jimmy Kimmel questioned Obama about Area 51 and Aliens. Obama played along saying comments like: I can't tell you. Our alien overlords won't let me" and "they exert strict control over us," and laughed and played along with Kimmel and his comments. However, I wonder: was Obama speaking in some kind of code where he was actually confirming what Kimmel was saying without actually saying "YES"..........?

"The aliens won't let it happen. You'd reveal all their secrets, and they exercise strict control over us," Obama said. "I can't reveal anything."

When Kimmel pressed Obama, telling him how Clinton claimed to have looked into government files on UFOs and found nothing, Obama replied, "Well, you know, that's what we're instructed to say."

While conspiracy theorists might have a field day with those types of comments, it should be pointed out that, throughout the short minute-and-a-half, UFO-alien-Area 51-related dialogue between Kimmel and Obama, both were smiling and laughing almost the entire time, giving the impression that everything said by the president was strictly humorous.

This may be a bunch of nothing but it got my conspiracy juices flowing. What says ATS?

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 16-3-2015 by lostbook because: word add

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Ask Putin.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Here's an attempt to post the vid:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

This may be a bunch of nothing but it got my conspiracy juices flowing. What says ATS?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Already posted. Please add further comments to the link above. Thread closed. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join