It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Joke of Attraction

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You assume that a creative writing setting is the same as a social setting, so you acted to manipulate my emotions just as the females you are sticking up for love to do. This is not a social setting. Unfortunately the things I have said to people are in a condition of darkness, or what I would say in a social setting, or what I have said to any living creature, or what I have done for that matter.

Egotistical desires, it also means to not judge, but because I put my feelings out on the table in a creative writing setting you judged me, and you still judge me, that is why I said it is Gods joy to be hidden from those who do not deserve to know the truth. I did not devise a scheme, nor did I attempt to oppose, but I was subject to learn as a servant.
edit on 1Sun, 12 Apr 2015 13:50:21 -0500America/Chicago15America/ChicagoSun, 12 Apr 2015 13:50:21 -0500 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyer
What a lie. You assume that a creative writing setting is the same as a social setting, so you acted to manipulate my emotions just as the females you are sticking up for love to do.

'Creative writing'? You said this:

The reason for me writing this post is because of a personal experience I had last week.

Creative writing implies fiction, the relation of your poor social skills is not creative writing nor is your disdain for women fictional. Obviously.

This is not a social setting. You have no idea who I am. You have no idea that things I say to people, or what I would say in a social setting, or what I have said to women or anyone else for that matter.

Actually, we do, based on your misogynistic Original Post and your subsequent comments relating to the same.

You put yourself first based on your egotistical desires, when I say that i put other in front of me - it means that I respect people who do not respect me, it means that I hold my tongue if I do not have anything good to say, it also means that I do not judge people, but because I put my feelings out on the table in a creative writing setting, you judged me, and you still judge me, that is why I say it is Gods JOY to be hidden from those who do not deserve to know the Truth.

Who are you kidding? All you did in this thread is judge EVERYONE.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Paul said that we "follow in the cross," that is a Greek part of the bible, to take up the cross and follow it. But that is not what Jesus taught. Jesus taught that the entrance into the non earthly plane was very small and not large, so that one must not make himself large. It appears to me that the large becomes large in the small, but that it where the border line is between Gnostic and Christian.

I admit to saying things that are false, I am at fault, I could have submitted myself much farther.
edit on 1Sun, 12 Apr 2015 13:47:00 -0500America/Chicago15America/ChicagoSun, 12 Apr 2015 13:47:00 -0500 by greyer because: at fault

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyer
Those remarks are simply unintelligent.

Maybe they are unintelligent to you because they upset the little misogynistic paradigm you concocted in your head.

I will show you how I do put others first. You win!

This is not a board game but thanks anyway.

You and your girl can hate my guts, go ahead, keep hating me!

Who said I hate you? Stop with the hysterics.

Jesus was CRUCIFIED! Did that mean you loved him? No, you hated him and you killed him, just as you hate me and probably want to kill me.

Yup, that was me pounding the nails in. *twirls finger next to temple*

It doesn't matter anymore because you can have your last word of negativity

Well, in that case I will close with these words of wisdom from Bobby McFerrin, 'Don't worry, be happy'.

edit on 12-4-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join