It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Joke of Attraction

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: calstorm
I wonder, does the OP think all men are the same too?

This is where I was wrong too - see, I am not perfect.

The intelligent men know exactly what I am saying and they agree with me, but half of them do not want to loose their "objects" of esteem. I have seen many of men watch as their girlfriends text away and ignore them, and they get jealous quickly. Well, that is understandable since women always want to manipulate a man's emotions!

The other half of man makes choices and creates belief systems based on pride. To me, pride is poison. Pride is associated with the Ego and it is ALWAYS Wrong. It was taught in the bible to stay far away from Pride!

So no, I am not saying that man is perfect, but I am saying that women have all demonstrated themselves unworthy of God's grace. basically, the teaching of Jesus is that a woman cannot enter the kingdom of heaven unless she makes herself a man (not physically of course).

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
In conclusion to make very clear.

All attractive women have thoughts and words based on falsehood and hate justice. That is because there are two divisions of the world - falsehood and justice. That is why they accuse me of having wrongful thoughts and actions, which are not true.

No attractive woman will ever be a servant at heart. This is what the bible teaches, but they reject everything written in the bible. So when I confront them with the truth, the truth that resides in their heart, because I am not swayed by their sexual manipulation, and they are greatly feared that I have surpassed their only weapon of injustice, they will say anything to reject me and they will also say anythings to attempt manipulating my emotions. This is not personal, but because they are in Denial, and because they are 100% adjusted to manipulate the emotions of man to get their obnoxious way. So when you see a post from a woman in this thread - you can already know without reading it that he words are going to be false, that her point of view is a distorted delusion, and that no action created from her is going to be righteous.

So in this context, in my posts that face the ugly truth which nobody likes to address, the females just dig a greater ditch for themselves and prove to be the guilty souls I am claiming them to be.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: greyer

All attractive women have thoughts and words based on falsehood and hate justice.

So all hot chicks are bad?

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If you live a life based on pride (which is considered normal), than "getting a chick" is good. But what did you do to get her? You either manipulated her or she manipulated you? That is the reality of this world. If you have money or muscles, she got you based on that condition. If you have smooth talk, you got her based on that condition. Does that not oppose an unconditional circumstance? But love is created unconditional. That does not mean to be subject to falsehood. That means that in order to have love, a female must love you for your soul - for who you are, not because of a condition such as the amount of money you have or the fitness of your muscles. When I first began to house feelings of utter contempt for the female gender is when I learned from a female friend that secretly all her friends had these certain conditions which would only constitute for them loving a man. That means it is all a joke. It is not love! So if sex makes you feel like a better person - than it is just that - fornication. It was then I realized through experience that the actions of women confirmed their obnoxious pitiful delusion of egotistical falsehood every moment of the day.

I am against pride (which is not considered normal). I believe to have uncovered the true teachings of the holy ones of ancient times. I choose to follow the path of righteousness - it just turned out that it was true that celibacy was righteous, and manipulating people was not. It was not my decision, none of this was a belief system that I mustered up out of my own ego.

This is why it is so easy for them to judge me wrong. They cannot fathom of understand why I would reject the human ego. But in my shoes - I would not judge them in a million years. So they accuse me Wrongly, and it is understandable to me that Jesus is the only One who judges me Rightly. This just enforces that I need to keep separating myself away from them, and it enforces that my belief system passed down from the holy ancient ones is correct.

Did Jesus ask his followers to Drop Everything and leave it all? Yes. Every physical lust, everything the prideful ego has worked for so long, should be dropped and left behind for our salvation.
edit on 11Sun, 12 Apr 2015 11:52:23 -0500America/Chicago15America/ChicagoSun, 12 Apr 2015 11:52:23 -0500 by greyer because: Lust was forbidden by Jesus

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

If you live a life based on pride (which is considered normal), than "getting a chick" is good. But what did you do to get her?

I did not do anything to 'get' her except be myself.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You had something she was looking for, even if it was just pride, it is still a condition, which I described in my edit. I'm sure you would agree that if some other guy, who did not have something she was looking for, would not have created the desire in her heart to be with them.

If you are poor, or not physically fit, maybe you found one female who is different, I am not saying it is impossible that somewhere in the world things are right, I mean in the 1970s there was a lot more love and a lot of right in the world, but shortly after that the divorce rate sky rocketed, and it was because of the issues I am demonstrating.

You have heard that girls don't like "nice guys" right? That is because righteous men rarely have any condition women are looking for - because they have given all worldly things up such as pride and have left them behind. It leaves only a pure soul, a servant left behind, and women hate that, because it may force them to be a servant at heart also.
edit on 12Sun, 12 Apr 2015 12:02:04 -0500America/Chicago15America/ChicagoSun, 12 Apr 2015 12:02:04 -0500 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

You had something she was looking for...

Yeah, someone who treated her well.

That is because righteous men rarely have any condition women are looking for - because they have given all worldly things up such as pride and have left them behind. It leaves only a pure soul, a servant left behind, and women hate that, because it may force them to be a servant at heart also.

The person you are describing sounds like a giant, pedantic bore.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You had something she was looking for...

Yeah, someone who treated her well.

That is because righteous men rarely have any condition women are looking for - because they have given all worldly things up such as pride and have left them behind. It leaves only a pure soul, a servant left behind, and women hate that, because it may force them to be a servant at heart also.

The person you are describing sounds like a giant, pedantic bore.

So you confirmed I am right - you are prideful. Whatever, my salvation is not for you to judge, and I am not to judge you.

You guys can say what you want, later...
edit on 12Sun, 12 Apr 2015 12:05:13 -0500America/Chicago15America/ChicagoSun, 12 Apr 2015 12:05:13 -0500 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

So you confirmed I am right - you are prideful.

No, I just happen to be aware that acting like a sanctimonious prick is not going to make ANYONE like you, male or female.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I can hear your words of grief, because I chose to rant about some unwanted things.

It is God's joy to eventually show you that you are absolutely and incredibly wrong in every pitiful judgment based on falsehood and pride.

Hate me for what I write, but do not judge the world, ignorance should be a filthy thing you stay away from.
edit on 1Sun, 12 Apr 2015 13:59:31 -0500America/Chicago15America/ChicagoSun, 12 Apr 2015 13:59:31 -0500 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
duplicate post
edit on 1Sun, 12 Apr 2015 13:56:31 -0500America/Chicago15America/ChicagoSun, 12 Apr 2015 13:56:31 -0500 by greyer because: (no reason given)

link   
duplicate post
edit on 1Sun, 12 Apr 2015 13:56:40 -0500America/Chicago15America/ChicagoSun, 12 Apr 2015 13:56:40 -0500 by greyer because: (no reason given)

link   
duplicate post
edit on 1Sun, 12 Apr 2015 13:56:54 -0500America/Chicago15America/ChicagoSun, 12 Apr 2015 13:56:54 -0500 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

It should not make anyone happy to manipulate anything as a living part of reality. The persistence I am amazed between god and god, it reminds me of between the Jews and the Romans at the year 0. One is zealous for the rule of the new covenant, on his zealous for the forcefulness of pride, taking advantage of the abundance of what mother earth offers.
edit on 1Sun, 12 Apr 2015 13:55:27 -0500America/Chicago15America/ChicagoSun, 12 Apr 2015 13:55:27 -0500 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Every day I put others in front of myself and will continue to.
edit on 1Sun, 12 Apr 2015 13:50:54 -0500America/Chicago15America/ChicagoSun, 12 Apr 2015 13:50:54 -0500 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I see why you got the attractive girl now - because you have shown that you are rude and obnoxious.

Did I not say that women do not like nice guys? They like you. LOL

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: greyer

If you say so.

If someone came up to me in a social setting and started with some line about them being a 'pure soul and a servant' I would tell them to take their boring ass elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Stop putting yourself above others!

I do not. As a matter of fact I often put others before me.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyer\
Why does it make you happy to manipulate a human's emotions?

Whose emotions are being manipulated? Yours?

Is it because you are lacking in your life?

Nah, my life is just fine.

I thought you had the opportunity to have sex with an attractive female?

I do, and it probably makes you loopy knowing that.

Can you just go have sex to make yourself feel better, so you don't have to judge me wrongly?

I don't have an extra two hours right now.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I see why you got the attractive girl now - because you have shown that you are rude and obnoxious.

Did I not say that women do not like nice guys? They like you. LOL

Well, it was that and my yellow Lamborghini.

Oh, and by the way, calling people 'idiots' who disagree with you does not sound like something a 'pure soul' who has given up everything would say. More like someone who has a big, bruised misogynistic ego.

Just sayin'.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join