It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone show me evidence of man being created from dirt?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Grimpachi

that kind of sounds like dirt to me. LOL...just to play
advocate
it is dirt. unless one holds the illogical belief that dirt is not made of elements.

and it isn't even earthen dirt since its orgins is in the death throes of elder generations of stars preceding our sun's formation starting from the very first stars that formed after primordial light and quark-gluon plasma from the creation of the universe froze down into matter.
edit on 22-8-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

Indeed, one could say that all the atoms making up our bodies were once created inside the fiery furnaces of distant stars and nebulae and came to planet Earth from heaven.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I am not a bible expert but reading into other topics it has tied into the bible and various writings in it. The short answer to your question is probably no. Meaning I don't think anyone could go into the backyard and dig up some dirt and create a man.

Here is where there is a lot of opinion though. Now if you take the bible literally then the only answer would be that it's not possible except for God. If however you don't see the bible as being literal but more coded/reference based/parable/etc. Then sure. But what is the meaning or what is being referenced? Language translations, info being passed via person to person before getting written down,left out info, added info , etc makes it pretty hard.

Examples: some take the overall bible literally and in this case many questions and impossobilities come into play, this of course leads to the conclusion of literalist the only explanation is God and it reaffirms their faith. Cool. Some other theories on the whole of it come down to that it does include God but what it is, is an explanation in genetic history. Ie the bloodlines of Adam/Seth/Jesus stemming from God vs the bloodlines of cain/the kenites stemming from Satan. How it started , the war raging to this day, people involved, and how geanology/lineage dictates it all. Some may see it as just a history book that shows what happened as another civilization came about (basically one of many as the reset button has been hit many times and the bible is the explanation of the most recent). This requires a lot of it is ignored as fluff and you look strictly at the history aspect. Then there is it is all made up . I guess how you view this particular piece would depend on how you view the bible and what you believe.

Take the story of adam, eve, and the tree of knowledge. One view might say it is literal and then debates will rage on about it. One view may say it really had nothing to do a tree or an Apple literally but was a reference to a sexual encounter between eve and satan then one between eve and Adam that started two competeing bloodlines. One may say it is to be ignored as it is fluff and has nothing to do with purely historical perspective. One may say it doesn't matter. It's all made up.

Of course these are all very basic but the point is what you believe about the op will be dependent upon how you view the bible, do you take it literal or coded, etc. Or is it all made up and doesn't matter?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I simply stated the obvious, life was created from the earth.

How is it obvious? Those elements don't exist anywhere but Earth?

Well, there you go. The question has been answered.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I am rather glad to see all the wonder of things...

the bible is not one book nor is it written by one person nor was it introduced by scientists with the science of today or the most intelligent men ever to walk the earth...

nor has it not been altered even since its first compilation of over 400 books...

none the less it's messages are not lost upon those who ponder its words to seek its truths..

now it is easy enough to see man is indeed comprised of much of the same things you find in dirt...

I suppose God had a lot of dirt on his hands having fashioned the earth with it...😊
And I can't help but picture him chuckling to himself as he created woman from his rib knowing she would stand by his side and be a pain in it at the same time! Lol

but what I would really like to know is does PHAGE believe in God?

edit on 25-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

knowing she would stand by his side and be a pain in it at the same time! Lol 

I hope this was sarcasm and you weren't being serious, otherwise you sound like a misogynist. Men are just as much of a pain in the side to women as women are to men, maybe even more so.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Elements in the Human Body

Element Percent by Mass
Oxygen 65
Carbon 18
Hydrogen 10
Nitrogen 3
Calcium 1.5
Phosphorus 1.2
Potassium 0.2
Sulfur 0.2
Chlorine 0.2
Sodium 0.1
Magnesium 0.05
Iron, Cobalt, Copper, Zinc, Iodine
Selenium, Fluorine.

Dirt has a lot of those things depending where you dig..

The answer to that is simple look to sea water. You'll notice surprising similarities including salt content by volume.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

We are mineral scaffolds for bacteria to hang on to and party in. The human is a Ferris Wheel for bacteria and fungi. Less than 10 % of the cells in our bodies are human. Our consciousness somehow sticks to these tunnels of love, finds it viable somehow. Wyrd innit?

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join