It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They call me Brad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hello everyone!!! For those of you that have been on here for a while you may know me as Brad... If not ya do now!

I am 26 years old with 2 daughters and a son on the way. I am currently employed at a newspaper in KY. I would give you a job title but I have many, everything from journalist, network administrator to assistant publisher, I do a little bit of everything.

I went to MSU and EKU, changing my major many times before going into art, majoring in photography and graphic design. (Was originally pre-med, go figure??).

I feel that our educational system is somewhat of a let down, I dropped out of high school my junior year. I felt I hadn't learned anything since the 8th grade. (The same year I was recognized in the National achievements of Science and Math, basically a who's who of science and math students country wide). Within 3 months I had a very nice high paying job (about 5 times what I make now) but I wasn't happy.

So I decided to go to college. I took the G.E.D. and missed 2 questions total. So I took the ACT. I attended college on an Honor's scholarship. (I did very well on the ACT)

A lot of people call me McGuiver, because I am a basic jack of all trades, master of none. My father is a HVAC tech, so I learned electronics and plumbing, with basic pnematic and hydrolic functions.

My friends all say that if it has wheels or tracks I can drive it, if it has a propeller I can pilot it. I took flight lessons when I was younger and almost any kind of equipment, from tractors and bulldozers to boats and forklifts I have driven or piloted, depending on which the case may be at one time or another in my life.
I have been married for the last 7 years.

I am invovled in many communtiy functions, including coaching t-ball, umpiring etc.

I have far too many hobbies to try to list....Let's just say that when I get bored I go to the library or book store and learn a new one, I can weld, repair motors, garden, build robots (and many other electronic devices) and do many other things...I can even crochette and knit if I take the notion too.

I have really enjoyed the conversations here at ats and the way that it honestly challenges the mind. We have a lot of brilliant people here.

O.K. I have rattled on enough, if anyone wants to know anything else, feel free to ask me.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
One of my 'favorite' people here at ATS

Nice of you to join the crowd and share some things about yourself..
Notice you been MIA for a few days..but figured you were just busy with all those animals and your family, and your job. Yea, I see how you are...too busy for ATS umm humm. Well we still love ya and were real close to sending out the dogs to hunt you down

A BIG congrats on the soon to be birth of your son *you think you are busy now* just wait...WHEW!!

Magestica

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hi Brad!

Wow -- 3 kids? You've got a busy 25 years ahead of you!

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Nice to meet ya. How do you find time to get online?

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Hello. This is my first post here. I am an abductee/ contactee/psychic. I am a retired teacher. I only found out about the "weird stuff" when I retired.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
Notice you been MIA for a few days..but figured you were just busy with all those animals and your family, and your job. Yea, I see how you are...too busy for ATS umm humm. Well we still love ya and were real close to sending out the dogs to hunt you down

Hehehe, not the dogs
...lol, I have been moving for the past week or so, busy, busy, plus put in new plumbing, carpeting and painting...Hopefully they will have my phone hooked up by tomorrow, as of now my only internet service is when I am at work.

Originally posted by Byrd
Wow -- 3 kids? You've got a busy 25 years ahead of you!

I hear that, but hopefully I have lawn mowers and dish washers for the next 18 or so years...lol
I wouldn't have it any other way, if I were extremely rich I would probably like to have 10 to 15 children, but as it is I will stick to three.

quote]Originally posted by groingrinder
Nice to meet ya. How do you find time to get online?

Nice to meet you also, I do a lot of my posting while at work...or I will sometimes get online after the kids are in bed, luckily I usually only sleep 3 to 4 hours a night.

Welcome to A.T.S. Imzadi, hope you find yourself right at home with all of us warped ATSers.

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I am glad to be here. My background: I am a widow, and retired teacher. I have intense ET activity in my life. I am a walk-in ET soul, and also have the abduction stuff going on, too. I have a LOT of experience in psychic phenomena. I have so much going on that I actually have bodyguards. It has been "interesting", but I wouldn't wish it on anybody.

top topics

join