It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor confused, Spontaneous Miracle healing of my brother's lungs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Reiki/laying of hands to increase placebo healing.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aaamok88
One more thing, I am pretty heavily anti US government and the majority who support it, AND I am pro Russia because only they have any hope of stopping the beast.

So if Jesus worked with me I imagine he also approves of my ideology. No proof but I have a feeling Jesus doesn't like US and perverted/immoral culture either.

Still angry over US involvement with Isis and the US citizens not standing up to the government?

I think the highest ones are disappointed in a way with the whole situation. Let hope for the best possible scenario with as little suffering as possible for all man.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
Glad your brother's doing better. Did the doctors just sent him home to die, or did they give him a treatment plan?

Doctors had him on nebulizers with drugs in them, to help him breathe, he has been using nebulizers for some time now

Then all of a sudden he felt good and told his doctor he feels ok

I was just laughing internally, I didn't tell him anything until CT results came in, I guess I wasn't sure 100% myself

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Fibrosis, wow! That is really impressive. I'm really happy for both of you.

Now that your intentions have been realized, perhaps you'd like to focus intention on protecting the innocence of children and asking Jesus to help bind their oppressors? Not being sarcastic at all, but if you already have success, I'm putting this idea forward for your consideration.
edit on 12-3-2015 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

By oppressors you mean the Department of Human Services and the secular education system right? Or am I misunderstanding you?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Whoever deliberately harms the innocence of children, but I was thinking of pedos and traffickers primarily.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Aaamok88

You probably really did it man! well done. As for detractors and sceptics, I ask them when was the last time that you tried to heal someone, like that?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Matthew 5
22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

So you pray to Jesus to heal your "foolish" brother and then he answers your prayers?

Luke 6
35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.

Then you say that your brother "owes you and Jesus one"?

Your story stinks in my opinion. You sound a bit too self-righteous for Jesus to answer YOUR prayers while ignoring thousands of others' who have family members with the same condition.

Congrats to your brother though. Glad he recovered.
edit on 3/12/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Congratulations on your conversion! I must have missed the announcement.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I'm not sure I understand. I still don't believe Jesus died for my sins.

Sorry.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Congratulations on your brother's miracle healing.

They say God works in mysterious ways. I'd leave the politics out of the discussion and then you could just read comments from well wishers and the curious. It's hard enough for many people to even believe there is a God. Arguing God has a political view will seem like a far fetched argument to many.

I am wondering if you found a technique that taps into a higher healing power.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I believe the OP may be the type of man who wants to be responsible for whatever good things, on his terms, are happening around him. I don't believe for a second that he did this, only because he claimed that his brother owed him for his prayers. I don't believe in Jesus, personally, but if the OP claims him as his saviour, he would do better to be more Christlike and not belittle an entire nation of people because of where they live, and spewing out hatred on an online forum. Jesus would laugh at the pettiness of all that.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

No medical advice out of this post, please understand that I am not a doctor at all. What I have to say is you may want to be careful about the doctors "observing" him too much. I am referring to the whole thing of observation as it pertains to quantum physics. The power of observation is a powerful thing, not to be overlooked. Of course as I said, make sure that your brother follows the doctor's advice, but think about the power of observation when quantum physics is involved. If the doctors "observe" anything getting worse again, it could really hurt your brother. REMEMBER: It's not to be taken as medical advice in any way whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

That's the main problem these days though. One doesn't simply know which thing to follow, learn from, or believe.

People say this/it's this, but then they or others that/it's that. So that's mainly why my religious views are pretty open and I'm always trying to see other sides of religious story/theories. But, I don't always come to conclusions/solidify my views. Once I'm able to see and or experience things, then I can eventually begin to see the truth or what actually is real.

Brotip: Even if it was some divine being that cured your bro... don't always rely on them. Some people are always relying on religion to solve their problems or other peoples problems. Eventually, people forget how to even solve/do things on themselves, and rely on themselves. So if your bro starts to get sick again, go to a hospital.
edit on 12-3-2015 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

Hmm

I don't know, that is a lot of people to focus on, if at least I had locations, but then I'd call the cops on them

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I clearly wrote that I consider my brother slightly foolish

And I clearly wrote how for months I've been sending him healing light

I think Jesus in his wisdom saw that I care about my brother,

I would say to you drop the BS and try to do a right thing when you can

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: orionthehunter
I am wondering if you found a technique that taps into a higher healing power.

Well it certainly doesn't hurt to practice this meditation on daily basis, and then maybe someone better than me can one day make it more chewable for the masses
edit on 13-3-2015 by Aaamok88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

So what about those other people praying for their loved ones who get no answer? Why you? Because you think your brother owes you one.

You're taking credit where it isn't due in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct I don't believe for a second that he did this, only because he claimed that his brother owed him for

I think you have reading or understanding comprehension issues

When I wrote that he owes me

That is figure of speech

It doesn't literally mean that he owes me money or something

Sheesh man, are you like a Mongolian that just got a dial up Internet, sheesh

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

Thanks and no worries

Thanks though

new topics

top topics