It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor confused, Spontaneous Miracle healing of my brother's lungs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So what about those other people praying for their loved ones who get no answer? Why you? Because you think your brother owes you one.

You're taking credit where it isn't due in my opinion.

So what do you think why my brother had spontaneous healing

Let me guess, you think the drugs somehow cured him even though those bronchi dilators never cured fibrosis in anyone else

Let me guess further, you think he is genetically predisposed to spontaneous healing LLLOL

To guess further you think my brother was not even sick but was misdiagnosed

One more guess.... Please just one more guess, you are also American ?

You Americans are super super ignorant, good 60% of you
edit on 13-3-2015 by Aaamok88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

That Doctor is a woman who forever has the right to call herself a true doctor! Thank you for sharing the video. She is one of the few Masters on this planet. I will keep that video in my memory forever!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Aaamok88

The path is narrow, and few will find it. Thank you for loving your brother so much to bring healing from the True Master of All. The most important thing in this planet and universe is love. Love can heal any affliction.
edit on 3/13/2015 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

Don't confuse me with a tree hugger because I am not

I believe the second time Jesus arrives, he isn't coming to love and hug and kiss

He is coming to cleanse......with fire

And I believe USA will get the brunt of that fire and believe they deserve every little spark of that flame

In case you can't tell, I am angry, not just with US government but with American people too, they made all of this possible

American people are the great enablers

edit on 13-3-2015 by Aaamok88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I never said anything like you being a tree hugger or anything like it. Honestly you sound a little more like an internet troll. I am not one to start fights, and I will not participate in them. I have become a true master as of today. The most important thing is love, and even Jesus said that.

Anger is very unhealthy, especially when it goes unchecked. The only time that I know of when Jesus was angry was when they were using the temple of God as a bank. Otherwise, he loved all others as Himself. There will be people in the USA who will be protected by Jesus. That includes me and my family. You can be as angry as you want, but does it really help anything get better? Jesus taught people to love. He even said to love your enemy as yourself. Maybe you are not on the true path to righteousness, but all I can do is pray that you find it. Godspeed, and good wishes to you.
edit on 3/13/2015 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

I see. I've followed guided meditations in the past that begin by having you imagine a white light enter your body, so I guess it's the same principle. Thanks for clarifying.

But, still a little perplexed over how hating the U.S. ties into this.... Jesus, hatred, prayer, meditation..... an odd mix for a spiritual quest and exercise?

In any event, I'm glad he's better.

If you are interested Unity made a good thread on energy healing with frequency.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

No no no

Hold on, don't go yet for I am about to open your eyes.

You are someone I would help change a flat tire on the road, clearly a good guy.

But hold on

You are not a fighter for good guys, you are happy to stand on the sidelines while good men fight and die, all the while you would be standing on the sidelines saying things about love and how we should all be good people

Are you sure you are on the right side friend.

Would you honestly just sit and watch while I am dragged away to certain death

Does being a "master" mean you are a statue

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aaamok88

Don't confuse me with a tree hugger because I am not

I believe the second time Jesus arrives, he isn't coming to love and hug and kiss

He is coming to cleanse......with fire

And I believe USA will get the brunt of that fire and believe they deserve every little spark of that flame

In case you can't tell, I am angry, not just with US government but with American people too, they made all of this possible

American people are the great enablers

Yes there is great insanity in the world. You are also in a world where the things you do is both a blessing and a curse since you are often miss believed even if you are able.

I do Reiki myself even if I only probably have 1% of the max power and a mind that have trouble concentrating long when I push energy. And not all request made upwards are humble. Like one that came true that I did while pushing energy: If she calls herself a psychic then for heavens sake make her have some real abilities. Perfect telepathic synchronicity followed.

With this kind of ability comes need for self control. I know that you are angry and I am too. But we cannot fall to that level. Raise above it. There are innocent souls in US too. Even if you cannot love the now think of the potential of what they will be.

To say it clearly you have the potential to be better than this and when I go into temper tantrums I expect you to repeat the message back to me.

See beyond the current annoyance and suffering. Self control and awareness.

edit on 13-3-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I cannot join the military. I have had a life long illness. When I say I am a master, I mean that I understand what is the most important in this universe. Love is the MOST important reason to live. You say you believe in Christ, but how much do you know about what He taught? The only thing I could suggest is to study the Course in Miracles and study the Bible that you say you follow.

The biggest problem in the world today is that there is not enough love. I will be the first to tell you that I have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God in some of the worst ways possible in my past. The thing is that you should love all people. In order to become a true master, you will love even your worst enemy. If you want a war, that is all the Devil's and the Banker's works. Jesus overturned the money changers in the temples....see where I'm heading with this?

You should want to have peace over the entire planet. If Jesus were here today, there would be worldwide peace and prosperity. No disease, hunger, chemical companies, weapons, or anything bad. That is the one reason why God is going to have to create a new Heaven and a New Earth. If you become a true master, you will understand that the greatest thing that Jesus taught of was Faith, Hope, and Love. The greatest of these being LOVE. Study the Word, and you will understand. Otherwise, I hope you find the narrow path.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

There will be people who will be temporary angry and lose their temper like Jesus with the moneylenders who are still on the path but need reminding not to fall away from it.

Luke 14:26

If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple.

The love and wish the best while hating the insanity that exists.
edit on 13-3-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

One more thing, I am pretty heavily anti US government and the majority who support it, AND I am pro Russia because only they have any hope of stopping the beast.

So if Jesus worked with me I imagine he also approves of my ideology. No proof but I have a feeling Jesus doesn't like US and perverted/immoral culture either.

"'Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion." - Steven Weinberg

I'm not sure why you hate the US so much. You apparently think exactly the same as those evil Americans you hate and blame for all the evil in the world. I'm sure Jesus is very proud of you and them alike.

What an inspiration you are wearing your disdain for so many with such pride.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Looks like you don't read threads except few first posts

Here you go already answered

--------------------------
You can deflect all you want but more than half of Americans will BELIEVE AND DO everything their government and media tells them to do

If they want war with Iran, they will get it

If they want war with Russia, people will approve, we gotta go get that bad Putin

If US elite want war with Canada ? As silly as that would be, American people would be within 3 months programmed to "go get those damn Canadians"

US is evil

US is an Empire since they killed Kennedy

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

No I read it all. I just didn't really need much more than what I quoted to understand your perspective on things that's all. As I continued to read you simply made it more clear where you stood.

How may I ask am I deflecting anything???

You are making a statement as fact which is not possible for you to even make honestly. You state as fact that more than half of Americans are evil. Yet you and I know you can't possibly know that many Americans nor make any honest claim about what they may think or believe. To say that you do is a Lie. Period. Try and justify that statement all you want, we both know it's not even possible to make such a claim as being serious. You are knowing lying by saying it.

I don't need to know anything else about you past that point now do I?? Your starting premise is nothing more than your opinion based on your tiny personal perspective. Yet you just run with it and feed all that anger and fear and hate on hundreds of millions of people half way around the world that you've never even met. To me that right there is enough to show me you have ZERO credibility.

But who cares about what is actually true, right??? All that matters is what you personally believe. So go with it if you want. But at least be honest with yourself about what it is you're doing. You and your opinion are the only ones that seem to matter to you anyway. There is nothing more for you and I to discuss.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

EDIt: if you pray for miracle and don't get it, don't lose your cool there is a reason for everything

This notion is, simply put, just atrociously offensive to morality and intelligence. Would the kid have gotten better without your praying? Is Jesus that petty that he would only help those who beg for it? Was the kid not worthy of being saved without your celestial begging?

I'm glad he made a full recovery as it's tragic for any life to extinguish before it's time, but I am 100% positive it had nothing to do with a magical Jewish sky-zombie.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Thundersmurf

Even worse is that it's not just his praying that healed him, but his praying plus hating the same people as Jesus does that convinced Jesus to heal him.

Because that kind of behavior is worthy of praise. How could that possibly sound unreasonable???

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Sounds like you want credit for a miracle that is not a very spiritual response...you owe me!
Maybe a mistake was made.

Embedding patients' photo in their X-ray studies can result in a five-fold reduction in "wrong-patient" mistakes, according to a study presented last week at the American Roentgen Ray Society meeting in Washington, D.C.

"X-rays can look alike, and if one patient's images are confused with another before the radiologist sees them, it can be difficult for the radiologist to determine there is a mismatch,"

www.fiercehealthit.com...

I knew a lady who was diagnosed with a brain tumour, had to be removed or she would die. When the got her head open it wasn't there...wrong X-ray! Sued the hospital and won of course but wow what everyone went through!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Ok, You started so well, I was just about to congratulate and thank you for starting this thread:
- You sent light and healed someone from a sickness that otherwise can not be cured (I've done it too, it works)
- You asked for some extra help from Jesus (brilliant, done that to. It makes it easier)
- You saved someone from the grave. WOW a step ahead of me on that, my 'patient' had a few years ahead of her!

And then this:

originally posted by: Aaamok88[...]
So if Jesus worked with me I imagine he also approves of my ideology. No proof but I have a feeling Jesus doesn't like US and perverted/immoral culture either.

I have nothing against your political views, but for Jesus' sake (I'm not swearing here) DON'T mix 2 completely different things up! PLEASE Don't!!!
Motivate others to heal but don't mix it with political views!

I've been looking into this phenomenon for years and we both followed certain steps and healed people.
(Although this is not my place to brag, this is your thread and your story!)

The important steps if you want/need to heal someone according to my research and observation:
- You're motivation for healing the person must be compassion (in your case you had compassion with his son)
- You must be detatched, if you are begging and crying for healing you will stumble over your own feet, love the person AND accept the reality of the sickness
- don't expect a miracle in a day (it took me over 3 months)
- persevere => you said you sent healing every night/I sent healing every morning. i.e. we sent healing daily
- believe, if you don't believe you aren't sending light and nothing can happen

- both of us asked Jesus for some extra help. This applies for those who believe in Jesus, it makes it easier. Atheists and non-christians can skip this step if need be. But it's like having a teacher standing next to you and helping out if you believe in Him.

Let's not make this political, but celebrate, that a human life has been saved!

regards,
Sam

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed[...]I was going to do the same thing you did, but for my Mom who died from cancer, but when I started to, I got the feeling that her time was already decided, so I chickened out. Maybe I should have tried anyway.[...]

If you started meditating and realized it was your Moms time to go, then you did NOT 'chicken out' you let her go when it was time.
So you did the right thing, at the right time.

Congratulations and commiserations!

Sam

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Maybe read the thread next time

Or don't

I am certainly not responsible for you
edit on 14-3-2015 by Aaamok88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

One of the most Christian songs ever written was by Black Sabbath. The song is called War Pigs. ANY side that starts a war with politicians hiding away is committing evil as the Devil spreads his wings. Read the lyrics and understand that ALL WAR is sponsored by the Devil. I want there to be peace an unity upon the entire earth, but apparently the Devil still has control over bankers, politicians, war-mongers, and even churches. NEITHER side is right. They are both doing the Devil's bidding.

I am glad that you were able to help your brother with Jesus' power. I had someone try the Chi Pushing experiment that you talked about. I had them read your thread, and they tried it on me. I actually felt like I was flying like superman when the Chi was pushed into me. This one thing that you have shared has helped me further along my path, and I am thankful to you and Jesus for it. Thank you for sharing the valuable info at the right time. I cannot explain how it happened beyond what is above. Words can truly not describe what I felt, but I am further along the narrow true path. You are a good person for sharing the love that you shared to your brother with the rest of the world. Thank you.
edit on 3/14/2015 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join