It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bruce Jenner will be lesbian after transition

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka
FFS why not just say that and then have an interesting discussion?
Hate aint allowed on ATS and I'm a champion against hate even though I know I'm low on the popularity table here due to my blunt and honest responses.
We maybe have a different perception of what is 'rude' or not, but without thoughts/feelings/opinions then discussion is nothing more than an exchange of Googled information.
I look forward to reading yours.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1
Cool, see ya

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
nope dont get it not at all

the wife sweres hes really gay idk anything about the guy

really taking the whole ima lesbian traped in a mans body saying to a whole new level tho

if it where me and i felt that way i think a tit job and some plastic surgery remove the testies

and ur a lesbian with well ima stop there u get the idea

just me tho thb to each there own idk what people do behind closed doors or out in the oppen for that matter

i grew up exposed to GLBT and none of it bothers me at all

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian
Sorry, too many abbreviations for me to figure out what your actual opinion is on transgender issues, or even why you may hold them.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: Cuervo

after doing some basic searching I have to bow out of the conversation as it has to broad of a ambiguous reality that crosses the standard male female gender definition I am aware of . I think in man woman terms when it comes to humans and notice that Jenner does to as he wants to be a lesbian and in my mind you have to be female for that to be so but in the wiki page I was on all the standards go out the window .

I'm surprised and impressed. Usually when a person talks about this and has embedded deep misconceptions about it, they are unwilling to learn anything about it that may shake their perceived workings of the world.

You, on the other hand, took a look at some of the science and research behind it and said "nooooope, I totally don't get it after all" and stepped back a bit. If the average person uninformed on this subject went at least as far as you did, the world would be a much better place.

Thanks for putting aside assumptions and looking into it a bit.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Whats the point? WTF?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
Whats the point? WTF?

Of what? WTF?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
His body. His bedroom. His choice.
He can afford the change over so ... whatever makes him happy.

That's the thing ... will it actually make him happy? Somehow, I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
He'd use the female bathroom.
Side note - I read that his new name will be 'Agnes'.
I don't know if TMZ got it right, but that's the story.

OK, that's creepy, especially if he still wants to date women.

This is why there needs to be the third bathroom. The one with one stall and the locking door.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I sense that the next Marvel superhero is on the horizon.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Mentally ill.
Fetish.

You are what you is.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

You make me proud to be one of your bigots...

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
All the world is a stage.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Too late for him to think that 3 times a charm eh . I wonder how he might resolve which bathroom at McDonalds to use or does he even eat there .

That is concerning, considering he's still attracted to women. I know my wife wouldn't want to be in the same restroom with him.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: kevinp2300

Geez, this is an example of what living with a bunch of crazy women can do to a human. Can't beat em, join em.

LoL!

I swear..I know it's not PC but I've been thinking the same thing. He's obviously very competitive, he's an Olympic athlete...

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Guess he'll have to use the "All Gender" restroom

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Too late for him to think that 3 times a charm eh . I wonder how he might resolve which bathroom at McDonalds to use or does he even eat there .

That is concerning, considering he's still attracted to women. I know my wife wouldn't want to be in the same restroom with him.

Your wife shares the restroom with lesbians all the time. Is she extra afraid of gold medalists or something?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think it most likely will, and sincerely hope it does. Considering how hard it would be for your average Joe to transition into a Jane and people still do it despite all the snide remarks, criticism, hate and nastiness. Imagine being famous and going through that. I don't think it's for attention, I think it's because the brain isn't fitting with the body. I don't understand it, and to be honest it grosses me out (I love my peen), but I don't think people are going to sign up for something this controversial unless it's something they need to do to feel themselves.

I don't think gay people come out for attention either.

I think it's incredibly brave, and I would be terrified. There is a great potential for family disowning you, friends scattering and having a very hard time finding someone that is OK with being in a romantic relationship if you transition. I really don't get it, at all, but I don't think people are doing this sort of thing because it will give them a quick confidence boost like a bad haircut. They put a lot of thought into it, search their hearts and if they come to the conclusion they still want to make the change, it's because they feel so uncomfortable they are willing to sacrifice all the other comforts to make that feeling stop.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Lol if you know who Lamar Odom is(former fiancé of Khloe Kardashian), he ended up resorting to crack because of the stress that family caused him. I imagine Bruce saying to Lamar "that aint nothing, wait until you hear what I am doing".

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

and ur a lesbian with well ima stop there u get the idea

Actually I didn't get the idea. Paraphrase?

Whats the point? WTF?

Ironically that's precisely how I felt about your post.

a reply to: ketsuko

What's the nature of your doubt?

It's certainly possible it won't make her happy. Happiness is a complex and often difficult thing to attain and sustain. Domo1 made some great points you could consider as well.

a reply to: WeRpeons

Do you think she is transitioning so she can exploit some loophole? Why the guilty until proven innocent mentality?
edit on 12-3-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join