It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why an increase in Fireballs, part 1

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: HumansEh
Cool thread Rez, interesting subject and some nice theories thrown up. The proliferation of cameras and the instant sharing capabilities of the internet I believe has made this a phenomena that many people can now share in.

There was a large fireball last year over my area and over the North of England. it was all over the social media and even though I didn't see it personally I felt that I had somehow participated in the occurrence, so with today's instant reporting and discussion of any odd event people are aware of it when it happens whereas previously it would have been just a local talking point and reports were often taken with a pinch of salt along the lines of 'pics or it didn't happen.' Now there are lots of pics and videos because most people carry recording devices around in their pockets.

Whether there are increasing numbers of fireballs or just more awareness it is still a fascinating topic and one that throws up more questions than answers. S&F for a good OP

This is the number one response for those who don't believe there is an increase. All I can say to this is that it doesn't explain how most all folks who report these sightings seem to make comments like, "never seen before," and even the media reports that some of these fragmenting meteors are once in a lifetime events. The Russian fireball was a once per hundred years event. and it just happened to occur right when there was a lot of discussion about whether fireballs were increasing. These fireballs aren't that common. I'm 43 years old and I've yet to witness one of these events. In all of the reports I mention above, they are actually exploding fireballs that most often, even have a sound report at the surface. With or without better communications and cameras I just don't believe there were exploding fireballs happening every week around the planet, sometimes even multiple explosions in a single night. I'm just not buying it, but hey, that's my opinion.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
There are comet debris trails all around us, but we only visit the ones that intersect our orbit around the Sun. The combined pull of all of the planets wobble the Sun in very predictable ways and this in turn effects the planets as well, by very small amounts. It is possible that in certain circumstances, and the degree amount that the Sun was pulled from its average central position, that the Earth could occasionally visit the fringes of a comet debris trail that is very close to it, but rarely, if ever, intersected. To me, this would be a reasonable mechanism that could cause periods of many bolides being seen. The caveat to that possibility is our increased technology and communications, which follows a curve as well.

edit on 11-3-2015 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight
More fireballs? Methane. More sick people? Methane. Better employment scene? Methane.

Somebody dies? Methane. Either that or ebola, which must be because of Methane. Someone falls in to a ditch when they die? Methane. A plane falls out of the sky. Methane. Any and all die offs? Methane. Why the extended stock market rally? Methane. Christ, you have it all figured out. Get some help. Or else, all the chapters are going to sound the same.

All I wanted to know is can you smell the presence of a JJFSH sick person(s) and what do they smell like?

Please don't tell me that Methane is odorless again. You don't have to convince me. That's why this is all going on, and undetected!

I may be powerless against Methane but I want to be able to recognize the Victims, since there's no test for this disease yet, when they're at my DOOR! Only then can we help them, with the real truth.

So what do the sick persons who are sick because of Methane smell like!!! Any hall mark features of the syndrome the JJFSH could steer us too?

Thank you

# 388

Really dude? You do realize this is a published book you can buy on Amazon right now, 130,000 words and 480 pages, and yes, the topic is...METHANE GAS. But, hey, with all the above comments I know you must have read all the threads, so it must not have been too boring. Thanks for reading

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
There are comet debris trails all around us, but we only visit the ones that intersect our orbit around the Sun. The combined pull of all of the planets wobble the Sun in very predictable ways and this in turn effects the planets as well, by very small amounts. It is possible that in certain circumstances, and the degree amount that the Sun was pulled from its average central position, that the Earth could occasionally visit the fringes of a comet debris tail that is very close to it, but rarely, if ever, intersected. To me, this would be a reasonable mechanism that could cause periods of many bolides being seen. The caveat to that possibility is our increased technology and communications, which follows a curve as well.

The idea that we are passing through a debris trail is the most plausible alternate theory to me, rather than better communications. But, at the same time, how large is this field because we've been bombarded for the past few years now?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Preachin' to the choir about the Book, you are. I got my copies too. A Lots. I hand 'em out at the door.

Not enough detail about the entropic process (how we fall apart and eventually die because of the methane increases) in your book though.

I propose focusing on the Mississippi delta, but keep it on the down low.
Take samples, but not letting anyone come aware.

Just trying to get more info here.

a reply to: Rezlooper

# 389

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

The duration is troubling , but the process of wobble is very slow as well. I posted to a thread about this , with some graphics about 4 years ago, and I will be damned if I can find it. Anyway, the relative positions of Jupiter were shown to have been responsible for some extremes to the degree of pulling the Sun in a direction that it has never known to have been in recorded history. That itself does not say much, but analysis was done by calculating the planetary positions a few thousand years back. (The error rate becomes quite substantial more than that!)
edit on 11-3-2015 by charlyv because: added content

Addend: This was a fun thing.. barycenter simulator
edit on 11-3-2015 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The idea that we , and the other planets tend to clean out the intersecting comet trails that we frequent also lends credence to the fact that if we hit pristine one's, all hell could break loose.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Thanks again for your nice response.

And there may be a strange connection between terrestrial methane and underground ET bases:

www.santafenewmexican.com... 1d-5052-5509-89e1-8496716bb372.html
(Dec. 2014) METHANE HOT-SPOT SEEN FROM SPACE IN NW NEW MEXICO
This huge "fugitive methane cloud" is thought to be from from a coal bed. But it is ALSO over a legendary horror-show of an underground Alien Base supposedly shut down in the last century: DULCE

www.reptoids.com...
DULCE UNDERGROUND HUMAN/REPTOID LAB IN NW NEW MEXICO
Was created with a subterranean nuclear blast in the early 1960s, under an umbrella Black Project called "Plowshare", and was named "Gassbuggy."

And underground coal fires can burn for decades - spewing out methane:

www.treehugger.com...
MASSIVE UNDERGROUND COAL FIRE STARTED IN 1962 - STILL BURNS AND BLASTS OUT METHANE

edit on 12-3-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I just don't believe there were exploding fireballs happening every week around the planet, sometimes even multiple explosions in a single night. I'm just not buying it, but hey, that's my opinion.

You need to read Charles Fort's New Lands. There's plenty of accounts in there of loud sky booms through the ages.
edit on 12-3-2015 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IvanAstikov

I just don't believe there were exploding fireballs happening every week around the planet, sometimes even multiple explosions in a single night. I'm just not buying it, but hey, that's my opinion.

You need to read Charles Fort's New Lands. There's plenty of accounts in there of loud sky booms through the ages.

Key words, "through the ages." Of course there were, through the ages. But four in one night, several times in 2014 alone. It's been 100 years since a rock exploded as massively as the Russian fireball, then the following week another one happened over Cuba. Oh well, it is what it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join