It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Demands Obama Explain Lying About Amnesty in Court

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

There is NO state in the union that does not require documentation to vote...

I do not have to give any identification to vote in New Jersey, only my name.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
a reply to: Stylez1

How do you suppose that illegals are stopped from voting? By having to show an ID at the voting booth? But I thought that requiring ID's to vote was discriminatory.

It looks like there are plenty of states that do not require any document to vote...

Voter Identification Requirements | Voter ID Laws

Well thats a whole other can of worms if they are going through loopholes, because that would also mean that a lot of other people present in the Us at election time who are not eligible to vote are voting as well. What I'm saying if it is that easy to vote illegally then surely people with visitor visas, Convicted Felons, Legal immigrants with temporary employment & student visas etc are also voting as well...and they could vote for either Party, Democrat or Republican.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Your ssn which you also need to vote is a form of ID, It is just not considered photo Identification a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stylez1

Your ssn which you also need to vote is a form of ID, It is just not considered photo Identification

I do not need my Social Security number to vote.

I walk in, find my precinct, sign my name and vote.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Whelp we have a bigger problem on our hands then, because this means there are a lot of people voting illegally for both parties. a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Stylez1

I think you may be confusing voting with registering to vote.

In New Jersey you are typically registered when you apply for your drivers license or if you move here you can register with your Social Security number.

However, when you actually do go to vote you do not need to bring any identification of any type with you to the polls.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

The parents decide to break the law-tough-send the children back as well.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'm not confused at all, I'm just trying to point out that saying "democrats are in favor of immigration reform for illegal votes" is a flawed argument. If undocumented are getting around the system and registering to vote then we have a bigger problem on our hands.

There are millions of people in this country who are legally not eligible to vote like felons and other legal immigrants who choose not to apply for citizenship. Green card holders though they are legal residents can only vote in local elections but they are not allowed to vote in a federal election. My point is if it is that easy for undocumented immigrants with TPS to vote during a federal election then there are a lot of other ineligible voters, liberal and conservatives who are voting as well. a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

edit on 12-3-2015 by Stylez1 because: edit

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

This Judge is my hero! I hope he keeps pushing as he has the whole state and 26 others full weight behind him. Hopefully he takes on Hillary as well and kicks them in the knee caps.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
He's doing what he's paid to do.

The purple machine is biding its time.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

So, the Judge is some sort of Republican superhero who will go do battle with the League of Evil Democrats?

That is ... in your view?

Does it matter if the Democrats haven't, you know, broken any laws or anything?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

edit on 3/12/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

So, the Judge is some sort of Republican superhero who will go do battle with the League of Evil Democrats?

That is ... in your view?

Does it matter if the Democrats haven't, you know, broken any laws or anything?

Wow!! I don't see it that way at all. The only partisan benefit is which aspect of purple 'gets the vote' in the future.

Seems to me, 0bama has found another way to bleed the federal coffers dry ... and the Oligarchs still want their cheap source of labor.

I'd say the judge is looking out for the interests of those who hold US citizenship ... and that's both parties.

ETA: Star for your post.
edit on 1232015 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The judge is charged with deciding judicial matters, such as the one set before him.

My question, to Patriotsrevenge, had to do with their hero-worship and hopefulness for the judge to kick Hillary Clinton and unnamed others "in the knee caps."

As far as I know, Clinton is not before the judge on any legal matter.

Thus, my questions.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I'm not confused at all, I'm just trying to point out that saying "democrats are in favor of immigration reform for illegal votes" is a flawed argument. If undocumented are getting around the system and registering to vote then we have a bigger problem on our hands.

There are millions of people in this country who are legally not eligible to vote like felons and other legal immigrants who choose not to apply for citizenship. Green card holders though they are legal residents can only vote in local elections but they are not allowed to vote in a federal election. My point is if it is that easy for undocumented immigrants with TPS to vote during a federal election then there are a lot of other ineligible voters, liberal and conservatives who are voting as well. a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If the undocumented (illegal criminals who invaded our country to steal from us) vote? They do...and have for a while. In fact, the democrats support them, tell them how to do it and sometimes take them to the polls through "businesses" like Acorn, etc. Our system is broken, but it is also being bastardized by the left (mostly) to buy votes. Personally...if you buy a vote for your team from someone you know is a criminal illegal...you are a different kind of scum-bucket that deserves a different kind of punishment.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Many undocumented workers were not only supported with jobs when they got here by Americans but also were facilitated in their immigration because they would do work more cheaply than Americans ... i.e. this is Capitalism in action.

How many undocumented workers vote? What evidence do you have for that?

What Democrats support undocumented workers voting? What evidence do you have for that?

ACORN is dead and has been. Feel free to kick that horse's corpse a bit more though.

Our system is broken, yet, Republicans oppose and thwart every effort to fix it.

You have no facts about "the left" buying votes. This is your unsupported belief.

There certainly are punishments that need to be meted out here, but it is for the traitors who are trying to disenfranchise American voters by lies about illegal voters that have been proven time and time and time again to be dishonest.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Indigo5

There is NO state in the union that does not require documentation to vote...

I do not have to give any identification to vote in New Jersey, only my name.

So are you confused or intentionally full of crap?

NEW JERSEY VOTING REQUIREMENTS:

Pursuant to the federal "Help America Vote Act of 2002" (HAVA), if you registered to vote by mail in your county after January 1, 2003, and never voted in a federal election in the county, you were required to provide your county commissioner of registration with identification.

If you did not provide identification to the county commissioner of registration or if the identification information could not be verified (i.e., your driver's license number or the last four digits of your social security number), YOU MUST SHOW IDENTIFICATION AT THE POLLING PLACE WHEN YOU GO TO VOTE.

www.state.nj.us...

Here is the NJ Voter registration form
atlanticcountyclerk.org...

Let's just be clear...your claim of "I do not have to give any identification to vote in New Jersey" was 100% BS.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Your ssn which you also need to vote is a form of ID, It is just not considered photo Identification

I do not need my Social Security number to vote.

I walk in, find my precinct, sign my name and vote.

Yes...where your signature is matched to your voter registration form where you have provided your SS Number and/or Drivers License number and your citizenship and precinct residency have been confirmed.

You did in fact confirm your identity and citizenship and did provide documentation...voter registration from with Social Security Number DL number address etc.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan

The parents decide to break the law-tough-send the children back as well.

That is hilarious...not seeing a reason to take you seriously when you disagree with yourself..

originally posted by: FalcoFan

Actually,if every single one of them is knowingly and illegally entering another country,then every single one of them is a bad apple.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

If the undocumented (illegal criminals who invaded our country to steal from us) vote? They do...and have for a while. In fact, the democrats support them, tell them how to do it and sometimes take them to the polls through "businesses" like Acorn, etc. Our system is broken, but it is also being bastardized by the left (mostly) to buy votes. Personally...if you buy a vote for your team from someone you know is a criminal illegal...you are a different kind of scum-bucket that deserves a different kind of punishment.

Buying votes? There is a reason why the conservative party caters to only the Wealthy and we all know why, you might want to use a different analogy. I have already made my point though....If it is that easy for undocumented immigrants to vote then voter fraud is rampant throughout! with both parties. You just CANT have one without the other. But of course no one seems to care about the implications this argument proposes ....Because ITS a NON ISSUE! its all made up and even if some illegals are voting its completely blown out of proportion along with the "They tIK ER JERBS" rhetoric. The confusion here is that people feel strongly about illegal immigration and just run with every unfounded BS spewed on Faux News. Democrats are not getting votes from people with no status, it is the legal family members of these illegals along with millions of other immigrants who identify with illegals that become liberal votes.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join