It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini unraveling experiences

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well I'm making this thread because I've recently unraveled and activated my kundalini about a month ago. I want to share my experiences as well as heart others and see if someone can explain certain things

One of the things that keeps happening is when I wake up in the morning my chakras are always vibrating I guess its the fact my back is straight so the energy just travela since there are no blockages since I have unraveled the serpent.

Another thing I have unlocked is what I call magnet/electric hands and feet. My hands were the first to experience this. I was spinning my crown chakra while i was in a deep trance. The energy traveled from my crown through my body and concentrated into my hands it was very surprising and awesome. It felt magnetic and electric at the same time. When I put my hands together the energy would then flow through my body.

After that the same experience happened to my feet. I guess the most highs decided I was ready for these gifts. I want to hear from other people who have activated their kundalini and their experiences. Hopefully someone with more experience will stop by and explain these things to me and others so they don't think they're going crazy lol!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: christophoros

Have you searched the roots of Kundalini Yoga? History behind it and dangers too ? It´s also called serpent yoga as its linked to satanism.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Not Satanism there's 2 sides to everything and if you want to meditate and have stronger chakras you have to do kundalini meditation many ppl don't understand it because it's a very strong type of meditation if your not ready it will scare you

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Satan, shmatan... that construct only gets the strength from belief and mental feeding (well, my very best guess, anyway- and any who is religiously indoctrinated will say it's Satan making me say that... so a closed logic loop that's unassailable, and that kind of mind control is truly evil, imo ).

A few other esoteric explorers have warnings about Chakras ... that they may be misunderstood and "using people" ... but I know only what I've read and from a few odd hot handed healings and occasional spinal shivers/energy fluxes...

But I'm fairly sure about not feeding bad mental constructs, though (and those constructs are certainly real in a sense).

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Not long ago in Finland a woman who had made career in EU she was Secretary General in EQAR (European Quality Assurance Register for Higher Education ) and was introduced to kundalini yoga and resigned from her EU job, killed her two small babies, drowned them to children's bath. She was giving kundalini yoga lessons ( was trained in India ) and tarot readings with Alistair Crowley tarot deck.
just to ponder with..

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Those serpents are actual DNA and energy waves that always seem to go in spirals. We live in this energetic universe, multiverse.

As for the serpent, according to strong's hebrew dictionary turns out to be a Lender or Banker. Changes the script of the bible a tad I'd say. The word Nahash used in Genesis for serpent.

And behind the closed doors, where they put scarey figures, goddesses are all serpents and dragons and devils too, though Isis was the one they prayed to for healing and help and is metaphorically Mother Earth, metaphor is wonderful when it comes time to look at what they do fundamentally, by creating literal fairy tales and monster tales to hide real information.

So you have fear and won't learn what it really means by digging deeper, or another door that is blocked by the fool or charleton. ie we name call whistleblowers and put down Hoagland or Icke or Wilcock or Greer, when in fact, I'd be digger alot deepere there because that is one of their main doors.

Real Christ is within and Teachers without in the world, came to free our minds and set us free from archon traps.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
www.spiritofthescripture.com...

Here are some good articles depicting inner diamonds within scriptures.

3 ½ has always been associated with the concept of kundalini. Kundalini is said to be a subtle spiritual energy containing the power to expand consciousness. To be more specific, kundalini is the raw power of consciousness itself. It’s dormant in most humans, but everyone has the potential to arouse this higher consciousness. This spiritual energy is said to lie dormant in 3 ½ coils, like a sleeping Sacrum bone kundaliniserpent, in the sacrum bone. Even the sacrum bone itself was revered by the ancient Greeks, Egyptians, and inhabitants of far eastern lands....

Rev. 11:2: “But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread underfoot forty and two months.”

Forty and two months comes out to 3 ½ years. Gentiles are a Biblical term representing those who haven’t developed the higher mental qualities necessary for the higher mind and the risen kundalini. In the scripture above the Gentiles tread the outer court for 3 ½ because they represent the dormant state of higher consciousness as kundalini energy remains in their sacrum. The next verse mentioning 3 ½ states:

Rev. 11:3: “And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophecy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.”

If you do the math, a thousand two hundred and threescore days comes out to 3 ½ years again. It is interesting to see how many commentaries have been written on the two witnesses of Revelations, many saying they are Elijah and Moses. Rubbish. The two witnesses are simply Divine Love and Wisdom. As Gaskell’s Dictionary and Scripture and Myth points out:

Here is another really deep look at kundalini in the bible.

www.spiritofthescripture.com...

The entire articles are good, its very hard to choose something to quote from, because you need to leave so much out. The whole article is extremely informative.

How else do the pillars of Boaz and Jachin relate to all this?

Human DNA is the vehicle for genetic information in the body. Chromosomes are bundles of this information, and human cells have 23 pairs of Chromosomes. With that being said, consider the scripture below:

“For he cast the two pillars of brass, of eighteen cubits high apiece…and he made two chapiters of molten brass to set atop the pillars; the height of one chapiter was five cubits, and the height of the other chapiter was five cubits.” (1 Kings 7:15-16).

18+5 equals 23! The pillars of Boaz and Jachin are 23 cubits high, representing the 23 pairs of chromosomes in our DNA. This further confirms that these pillars represent what must happen in the body to achieve balance.

Symbolically, when the two pillars are combined, kundalini energy has risen through the seven energy portals of your being, representing the shekiniah glory of God manifests in the temple (your body!)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

You got your answer right there aliester crowley is a Satanis t she followed his teaching kundalini is a hinduist belief system nothing to do with Satanism but aliester crowley has ALOT to do with Satanism

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Cool.

I can give you how my body feels right now. Small pressure on the mid forehead a little tingle in the middle of eye/nose top. Little tingle on the top back and front but seems less in the middle of the crown. Lower tingle in the middle of the hands and fingertips (I do not seem to push much now). For some reason more tingle on my right foot on the underside. Almost no flame right now in the back.

You are not crazy or we are all crazy

Cannot resist...

Namaste (I bow to the divine in you)

edit on 8-3-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I wrote this previous today and this might be interesting to people on this thread. From my point of view.

How activated or not your chakras are is not a yes/no questions. But a question on how much energy there is flowing/vibrating at a specific moment that can fluctuate to the next moment. The question if you yourself can notice/feel the energy is a yes/no question.

I went thru a spiritual experience 4 years ago where I could feel the crown and third eye (two sensors middle of the forehead and a point above the nose, feel tingling pressure). I was very disconnected to this place and needed to get more energy into the other chakras to be more stable and be able to handle this place. I did that with audio files like below.

Third eye abilities can be very different to different people. Some people I have met have the empath ability where they can feel other peoples feeling sometimes getting thru, having trouble separating them from their own. I need a border region between me and others on this level of awareness and do not want that ability here. It is both a blessing and a curse from my point of view.

I have not been able to do a astral projection yet and that is what I am working on. Others here have already been there and done that.

Have fun.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
So last Saturday I was totally just tending to the spinning of my crown chakra, I mean who doesn't need more work on that, right? So anyways, my panties got caught in a bind, I tripped over myself, and the crown chakra bashed right into my forehead. I know, right? Totally not what a crown chakra is supposed to do for us enlightened beings, but it's a true story, and I just feel so special to still be alive with my magnetic heart, but the hands haven't taken off yet. Did you have to get some membership to a site for activation as well? Maybe I only got a half-activation deal. Drats.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
After some investigation, I found i probably had the same experience.... however, my perceptions where quite different.

in 2009 I went into an alternate reality..........

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Maybe you can tell me if this is what I experience? I can tighten my solar plexus / ah noose areas and a bolt of energy shoots through my limbs and the top of my head giving me goose bumps while it's at it. LOVE

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
Maybe you can tell me if this is what I experience? I can tighten my solar plexus / ah noose areas and a bolt of energy shoots through my limbs and the top of my head giving me goose bumps while it's at it. LOVE

I do not think I know how to do what you are describing. From my point of view another tool/way to go into energy body/bliss state maybe?

Do you feel happy when you do it?

If it works->good tool.

Is it like pulling the back above the stomach? Or exactly how do you physically do it?

Namaste (I bow to the divine in you)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Omg the hand chakras are awesoome they are always slightly vibrating now but I seem to think some people are blessed with certain abilities everyone has different abilities essentially

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Not long ago in Finland a woman who had made career in EU she was Secretary General in EQAR (European Quality Assurance Register for Higher Education ) and was introduced to kundalini yoga and resigned from her EU job, killed her two small babies, drowned them to children's bath. She was giving kundalini yoga lessons ( was trained in India ) and tarot readings with Alistair Crowley tarot deck.
just to ponder with..

That's terrible.

Kundalini needs to be raised carefully.Sometimes, individuals try to raise it artificially or use techniques that are less then healthy.It's prudent to do one's research when it comes to this energy, unless someone has practices doing a reasonable amount of self healing, they may find themselves experiencing psychosis or worse.

Intent is major here too.I think that some may be drawn to working with this force after hearing about the gifts it may bring, and push themselves a little too hard.Most of the spiritual writings I've come across tend to suggest the serpent power will rise naturally as someone grows closer in their relationship to the divine...

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

So, what was her name? any link to this story?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Greetings- The same energy that makes the Sun shine, burns in each Self. We call it Sun or Sol, this is the Manipura Chakra (SOLar plexus) Instead of releasing the energy through the sahasrara You can learn to direct it. This is helpful at the market or if approached by those You may deem 'non-positive' You can move them away via thought (energy) This is also an avenue to "healing".

You can also 'receive' messages via the Sahasrara.. For the development of the Ajna (3rd eye) You might look into the Pineal Gland..

namaste

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Okay that makes sense. I have another part that vibrates sometimes, but it's kind of embarrassing, and well IDK it may be the kundalini but it may also be Satan. Definitely an energetic force commanding me to do things. I must be talented, because there was no need for me to straighten my back, I can just totally be relaxed and it starts doing it's thing. It's amazing!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Or exactly how do you physically do it?
a reply to: LittleByLittle
It's pretty simple. I just scrunch up my nether region type area upwards towards my core while my stomach tightens up as if you were expecting someone to sock you in the gut. I can do it about once a day maybe twice. When it happens, it's sort of like shorting out a storage capacitor, once it's over it takes time to charge again. Give it a try. LOVE.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join