It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third Eye opening - Hello everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hello everyone, im new to the forums.

I've been trying to meditate for opening my third eye using different techniques i found on the internet for the past 3 weeks or more. All i can sense till now is the tingling/vibrations between my eyebrows NOT at all times (mostly during the meditation), i would appreciate some help and guide from experienced people.

*Some question i need to ask too :.
> Can i astral project only after opening my third eye?
> Does opening your third eye makes you able to tune into other dimension realms or see/contact spirits?
> Developing psychic abilities (Supernatural)?

^cuz id love to do the above and more.

I might have more things to ask.
I'm really puzzled cuz ive tried to research alot which made me puzzled, So i believe experienced people would be more able to help/explain and guide me better than articles and stuff ive read.

Thanks in advance, waiting for the replies!
~One love

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Joesepth

Greetings friend

There is no opening the third eye, the more correct term would be on or off, like a switch.

When you dream, you see things, feel, can hear, taste .. you get sensations and receptions from what you are observing or experiencing.

Your using your third/minds eye when you navigating dream space. So it is on at times. .

Astral projecting does not take third eye focus. It csn actually be counter productive in my experience.

Astral Projection is an INTENTION. A mental Will, directed consciousness in free space (internally). One must be balanced for success of AP.

In terms of what the third eye can do when ON.. it's like a Projection, overlapping what you can see with your bodies two eyes. You csn see both realities simalteniously.

You can see more if the fabric, of our reality we live in with the body (universe reality). You can see the energy residue, radiation etc.. of other people or animals/plants/planets etc..

Don't go full throttle on trying to turn on your third eye in everday life. It's not always beneficial. .. and society was designed by those well versed in this knowledge - so by design, spiritually and human-non-physical natures are limited and lost..

Goodluck

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Thank for the info

do you know how would i make my 3rd eye ON at all times? and be able to see both realities simultaneously as you mentioned?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
You might have to buy a manacle for that third eye to be able to see clearly through all the misconceptions and lies out in the real world.

Welcome to the site.
edit on 7-3-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Well to me, projection, mental or spirit/astral, does take the third eye and it takes your natural dmt firing off. I've had that occur with scent, a kind of sensing gift, where you suddenly smell clearly and accutely another place, and your natural biochemicals fire off instantly, and contact is made, invite and have experienced this both in ufology during message and a sighting both my and I witnessed and have this clearly when invited into nature itself, and a completely different realm, more elfin. It seemed that the pineal had to fire off or switch on and it either enabled enhanced communication, the message so loud thought it was auditory and that someone was walking around the bushes to greet me, so began to walk forward to meet them, just before we had the sighting, as well as allowing me to walk into another room so to speak spontaneously.

There are methods for enhancing this I believe. Intention is important, wanting to, giving yourself permission, believing you can. Also, binaurals, nature and theta sounds. Theta and 528 healing. Sunlight. Getting sun in the corners of your eyes. Water. Colors. Creativity, music or art. Meditation. Striving to capture senses, sight, hearing, smell....in images that flash in during meditation. Try to feel the rough bark of a tree in your mind. Try to capture the scent of the pine trees or cedars or rose bushes, or sweat peas, something with heady scent.

edit on 7-3-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hi.
I'm no expert, and am sure people with more experience than I will be able to better answer your questions ..

But over and above that ... as you may, or may not be aware ... many believe, that the pineal gland, is directly responsible for, or, at least plays an important role, in the 3rd eye's ability ...

on top of that ... many believe, that, at least in the west, most of us have 'calcified' pineal glands .. like, salted over .. likely due to diet or fluoride .. and for this reason, to not operate as efficiently as they naturally should perhaps ....
to such an extent even, the fact they are calcified are apparently used in MRI scans to detects tumours or something .. cos the calcified pineal gland is so easy to spot, and should be symmetrically centred .. and if it is off centre, can confirm the presence of the tumour ..

many of these people also believe, you can decalcify it .. and regain its abilities ...

i am not saying i believe that is the case .. but i do believe our brains are wired at quantum level ... that to say they are biological quantum computers of a sort might not be inappropriate ... so .. if it is true about the pineal gland .. i would definitely want to try sort that out .. and let my brain operate closer to how it should

have a wee google for 'calcified pineal gland' ... or 'decalcify pineal gland

ive not watched this vid .. but the title suggests it would prefectly explain what my post was about ...

edit on 7-3-2015 by Segenam because: editing is a great way to pass the time ...

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You can astral project from a variety of ways like near death, drugs and mediation. Meditation being the slowest and longest process. Opening your third eye doesn't allow you to physically see other dimensions, rather, you begin to see this reality for what it is, not what you're told.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
> Can i astral project only after opening my third eye?
It's basically one in the same. An astral projection is more disassociated from your physical body than having your third eye open. you can be in your body and have your third eye open. I believe there are many different levels to reach with the third eye, you can open it slightly or you can crack it wide open. Its important to go slow and have a good understanding of consciousness when opening your third eye. Some people will open it accidentally with drugs and not be able to function in our society. But through meditation and a true desire to learn you can get a better understanding of consciousness.

> Does opening your third eye makes you able to tune into other dimension realms or see/contact spirits?
This is a hard one to answer. It can, but you have to know how to navigate these realms or your own mind will create your own reality.

> Developing psychic abilities (Supernatural)?
The ancient Egyptians used to say we have 360 senses as opposed to our 5. I think supernatural abilities are a result of expanding ones mind outside of the body and learning how to literally connect to our surrounding with our mind. again mediation is one way to achieve these abilities.

Some important information for seekers : Our perception of reality comes from within. This physical reality is like a dream but our consciousness is too slow to perceive the empty space between molecules. When you train your mind to lower your brainwaves into Theta, which is normally associated with sleep, you start to see physical reality in waves and not so physical.

So i think this is whats happening. '___' is a a naturally occurring chemical in our brains. I think it is responsible for our thoughts and our connection with reality. It slowly trickles out of your pineal gland driving our perception of reality like a radio signal giving you thoughts.
When we meditate the main thing we do is blank our mind. Its really hard but you have to completely think of nothing. No thoughts, you don't feel your body, you don't, know your own name, you try to not be associated with reality at all. All you are is a ball of floating awareness.
So this is just a theory but what i think what is happening is we are putting our thumb over the '___' hose, just like you do when building water pressure on your backyard hose.

If your trying to astral project, main thing is find a really good relaxation technique and use it. Then when your really relaxed blank out your mind as much as you can. Try to only feel and not think. You will eventually feel your body swaying back and forth. This is your astral body, increase the swaying into vibrations and eventually you will pop out.

Good luck!

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Try it hard enough and you might see Jesus.

If you don't see him, guess you didn't believe hard enough.

Don't wanna fail him do we?
edit on 7-3-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joesepth
Thank for the info

do you know how would i make my 3rd eye ON at all times? and be able to see both realities simultaneously as you mentioned?

Balances biology, mentality, internal balance.

After it's been shut off for so long (it's on when your a child until society makes you product and bad habits take over human being).

Seems your looking for an easy way to do this. There is not one that I know of. I have heard of humans using sounds and vibrations to turn it on, but I have limited knowledge of this practise.

But again, I see this third eye threads alot throughout the years, so I must heed warning. .

Once it's on, your everyday life will not be the same. Things you see will effect you with emotion and thought, depending how your internal balance is or isn't. . This can throw you off and even put fear and regret within yourself.

Be careful friend.

@Unity - when I have Astral projected, I never focus on my minds eye a and TRY to see anything. As too much focus can bring no results hence counter productive. This is what I meant.

The third eye is the internal eye for consciousness to "see" the internal realities and fabric of the external.

The mind is a sensitive thing, very subtle is our internal energies. Take care self, and be diciplinic wit mind and emotion to bring balance and stillness.

If you want to "play" woth your Mind, read my previous thread "flame meditation - elemental gateway".

Very basic and simple exercise. (Click elementalist and goto the thread)

*edit to add* - finishing what Unity wrote; sun gazing is a very great practise, and brings light into the minds eye too.
I have used my third eye after sun gazing, it works too.

I LOVE SUN GAZING! The Egyptians had it right.. eye of horus - pineal gland in the brain - mind's/third eye - solar energy charge.
edit on 7-3-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Great questions. I woke up in the middle of the night
when I was 15 years old and my whole head was tingling
from the point of the center of my forehead.

The next day at school I tried to make it happen and
discovered if I focused my mind's eye on that spot, I
was able to get it to start tingling and it's gets stronger
if you keep concentrating, for me, the tingling will start coming
in really strong waves that can emanate all through the head.

One thing I will comment on about your question that went something
like can I enter another dimension after opening the third eye.

Yes, in my experience.

I was doing candle meditation. It was the summer time and I had the window
open, and I lay in bed and starred at the shadows on the ceiling formed by the flickering of
the candle up on the window, that sometimes went slower or quicker because of
the breeze.

There was a certain frequency it kept hitting that felt like something itch
I was unaware of deep inside my mind (around the area of the third eye),
was being scratched and felt extremely pleasurable and I felt something
strange was going to happen, but before it could, the candle's flicker rate
would change.

So, I kept starring at the shadow the candle was producing, for about
40 minutes, and several times, that feeling of something's about to happen
any second and then didn't because the flicker rate changed.

Finally the candle stayed at that flicker rate and I felt something fall asleep
in my frontal lobe, and all of a sudden I was in a space between two dimensions
I guess you could say.

I was wide awake (more awake than I've been I think) my room looked
the same, I was still lying in bed, but when I looked up at the ceiling
it looked like a fabric, not at all how it normally looks; it looked like
latex.

And as I was marveling at the ceiling, I could see shadows or hints of
things on the other side of it.

After marveling for about 15 minutes, something very large pushed it's
head and claws into the barrier and the barrier stretched to show the
form of what it was and it was a dragon, there was no doubt about that.

Those scary looking claws made me fear that it could tear through the fabric
and that fear suddenly made me snap out of the spell.

I have read that in the occult world, a dragon protects treasures and such
but also protects the barrier between this world and the other.

As I started to read up on it, I read that Wizards or Shaman (who can travel
between the worlds) must first befriend the dragon, that's why Wizards are
so often depicted with a dragon.

If you aren't frightened by the dragon, then I guess you can enter the other world.

I've tried this candle meditation before, and it's exhausting to try and get it to
work.

I think there's something about the unpredictable flickering that the part of
the mind that tried to recognize patterns is totally exhausted and then goes
to sleep.

BTW I was not on drugs and I hadn't been drinking that evening.

Hope that helps.

P.S. I tried buying a strobe light to find that flicker frequency but it didn't
work because the flicker rate is predictable, it's only happened to me with
a candle, and even my repeat efforts, although that dimension didn't appear,
I definitely felt that part of my mind being tweaked and getting tired.

I think I couldn't get it to happen again because that dragon is pretty darn
frightening; I only saw the head and claws but I estimate it was probably
at least 30 feet tall (estimate)

Rebel 5

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hi and welcome OP, and thanks for the great question.

There has already been some good advice, so all i would like to add is that it is nice to have a mentor when we begin this transformation that you have begun. if I were you I would seek out a shaman to give you the spiritual guidance that will be of great benefit.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
What I'd like to know is how'd he handle the other chakras? How you open the furnace called root? How do I feel with my sacral, to how do I breath with the Solar, to calming my heart down to restore my circulatory system and mind, to how I feel and present myself around others with a clear throat, to how I perceive with a clear, calm mind?

Or how do i make my Crown the Beautiful, graceful Lotus, instead of being the Crown with thorns, puncturing my brain causing pain and listening to the bigotry angels and demons?

How do I deal with 72,000 nadis or ducts of energy?
edit on 7-3-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Welcome.

I am going to say third eye is multi purpose.

For some it can be visual. For some it can be like a lie detector. For some it can be a way to get understanding/awareness on higher level transforming the way you think. Telepathy is possible but rare at least for me. You might wanna look into crown and the lower chakras to reach energetic body state where the whole body vibrates in Light/Chi/Kundalini.

A picture on Chakras and Nadis. Seems to somewhat reflect how my body interacts with spiritual energy.

edit on 7-3-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Maybe I am at the stage between Crown with thorns and graceful Lotus. There are times when energy is nice and there are times when it annoys me like a needle (or too hot) and you have to move your skin. I also play around with duality still at times both hating and loving.

That would explain much

Thanks for your post.

Namaste (I bow to the divine in you)
edit on 7-3-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

My girlfriend is really good at meditation - which surprises me, because whenever we hang out all she does is talk in endless circles. But anyways. I think she utilizes 'autogenics' and various Kundalini-related things. I tend to be more intellectual, but researching meditation and having books on it is far different than actually putting it to use. I get the impression that it's so easy it's hard! My ego is my pet Tyranasaurus Rex - it takes a lot to get him to stfu. But I also would love the experiences you mentioned above. And to see clear visions again, in my mind - an overall more centered state of mind.

p.s. What did you post on the B.E.K. thread - it got removed! LOL

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Thank you to everybody else and the OP for the great replies. I am going to spend time particularly on pineal gland decalcification. For me that is a very crucial one. It's interesting to note that the pineal gland is also your own personal guidance system, like a homing pigeon, just the sense of direction etc - and I have been known for years to always get lost and confused in situations where that basically shouldn't be happening.

Great thread!

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I'm really grateful for everyone's replies and welcoming, great advice to take in serious consideration.
I will be reading all the replies again to gain the most understanding i could from it! (I'm foreign. I have to translate alot of words used, So it would take some time to stick it all up)

>Few times while meditating (im not sure until now if i did achieve getting into the meditative state) i heard a "POP/TICK" sound and simultaneously with the sound i felt my whole body buzzing, Is it energy buzz or what exactly?
>Meditating isn't necessarily in a sitting posture? cuz im more comfortable while laying down, tho ive read that energy wouldnt flow freely while your back is touching something.

*I would like if possible you guys share your techniques/ways of getting relaxed and meditating.

Thanks again to all of you!
~One love

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Sounds like your doing it right. Yes the pop and the buzzing are part of meditation. Sometimes you will hear random voices and things that don't exist in our physical reality.

When you feel that energy buzz try to relax into it more and let it consumer your body. Try to make the buzz increase until it feels like your vibrating.

The most important part is to be comfortable. It doesn't matter what way your sitting or laying or whatever. Energy will flow.

As for my relaxation technique. I lay down on my back take a deep breath in, tense my feet muscles a lot then breathe out and relax. Then move up to my calves, take a deep breath in, tense my calve muscles, the berate out and relax. Then i go up to my thighs, do the same thing. Do this through your whole body with all your muscles all the way up to your face. Then start back and your feet and do it again. By the end of your second round of tensing and relaxing your muscles your should feel very relaxed.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Sounds great, I will be trying it.
Thanks for sharing

new topics

top topics

join