It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second grader told "You'll Get used to it" by MO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
an elementary school kid writes to Michelle O about her ridiculous food guidelines for school kids, that have left many a school kid actually starving for more food just minutes after eating. some kids wont even eat the lunches because they taste like C**P and often aren't large enough calories for a growing adolescent.

the response is your typical elite response to the masses "You'll get used to it" While it is ok for her to fly all over the world eating what ever they want, and the POTUS gets to down beers and hot dogs, pizza and hogies.

Talk about the hypocrisy.

freebeacon.com...

edit on 7-3-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
First off kids in 3rd world countrys starve, americans need to educate themselves on what constitute a healthy meal. Only in murica where fat kids starve.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

The mother says

“I think he may prefer the old tacos and pizza over the whole grain, but now he knows the reasons behind the change,” Mrs. Klibert said. “This was such a great learning experience for him. It’s all good at lunch now.”

They no longer have a problem... In fact, it's seen as a great thing by this family... So, what's your problem?

You know, I prefer old style tacos, too, but I ended up quite overweight and faced health issues of obesity, heart disease and more... I'm used to the changes in my diet now and I've lost 80 lbs and I feel a LOT better.

You mad?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

funny thing is...

“I think he may prefer the old tacos and pizza over the whole grain, but now he knows the reasons behind the change,” Mrs. Klibert said. “This was such a great learning experience for him. It’s all good at lunch now.”

She's an evil cow for trying to stop people eating so much processed crap that ruins their health, and no mistake.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

One place kids shouldn't eat junk food is school.
Fine If people choose to feed their kids crap all other meals but at least MO has attempted to address the epidemic of fat kids in the USA.
If MO was a 250lb woman I could see the hypocrisy...but I can't.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

they are starving because the Elite pay farmers in the US not to grow corn or to burn it (not to mention wheat, rye, barley, lentils, peanuts etc . . . of course this is done to keep food prices up. The US farming industry at one time could feed the world with its excess. But now a farmer can get good pay not to farm his land.

Then they tell us they have to develop DNA modified foods to feed the world. which we all know is C**p.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Nobody is starving, and stop making excuses.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

the hypocrisy is in her husband eating what so ever he wants.

She can't control her husbands diet but wants to control your kids.

ACTIVE kids need high calorie diets.

kids who sit on a device all day, and are not active (a lot of them out there today) maybe they need a special diet.

I am 55 yrs old and weigh 135lbs. Blood work is fine cholesterol low, sugar low, heart beat and blood pressure normal. Doc says I have the body of a 30 year old.

What do I eat you may ask. What ever I want.

I don't drink alcoholic beverages and I don't smoke, I drink 32oz of water a day.

So who can say what is needed for everyone like blanket diet given to schools.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Yeah you are doing a disservice to the poor folk who are actually starving...

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Nobody is starving, and stop making excuses.

read the post I was responding to before you make statements. the poster said they are starving in 3rd world countries. I gave an answer to who is.

I lived many years in a developing nation and I can tell you first hand children there were going hungry. and in other parts of the world it is worse.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

How do you know what he eats? even so he is an adult and can do what he likes.
Like I said school should be healthy meals, they will have as much energy in them but better for the kids.
Oh and the kids are starving after eating? well they are not they are just greedy buggers.
Tell me the truth did you make this thread to attempt to just tarnish OB and MO?.
Vote republican do you?.
edit on 7-3-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Yeah you are doing a disservice to the poor folk who are actually starving...

WTF are you talkiing about?

This is why there is a ATS policy of no one sentence replies

How am I doing them a disservice in mentioning that the Elite Banking Politicians pay farmers not to grow food. It happens in the US as we post, farmers are getting money for not planting this next year. I have a very close friend who has been approached by the Elite Govt of the Us not to raise more than a certain amount of Cattle this next year and will pay him $14,000 not to raise additional cattle but to actually cut back his normal production.

this is all done to keep the prices artificially high

You all need to read the corresponding post before accusing me of you fantasy nonsence

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
the hypocrisy is in her husband eating what so ever he wants.

There is a rule about healthy eating. It's the 80/20 rule. If you eat healthy food 80% of the time, eating some crap the other 20% of the time isn't going to hurt you much. Obama eats what he wants, yes, but most of the time, he eats very healthily and his health reports show that he is healthy.

On the other hand, the health of our children in this country is appalling and reflects the fact that they generally eat a bunch of crap.

kids who sit on a device all day, and are not active (a lot of them out there today) maybe they need a special diet.

Like kids who sit in class all day and then go home to 4-5 hours of video games and TV?

Look - If you don't want your kids to eat the school lunches, then send them a lunch from home. But if you don't have kids in the public school system, I'm not sure that your interest in this topic is warranted. Maybe you just want to bitch about the Obamas?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Yeah no, I'm not gonna cast blame on the First Lady for starting a program that removes kids from eating hot dogs and KD all the damn time.

It's not her fault that Americans in general eat like it's going out of style and don't care very much about the quality of food they are receiving.

Some of the chances are a bit much, I agree, but in most cases, those kids are getting fed a good, nutritional lunch that isn't available at home.

And has BH pointed out, the parents were HAPPY to have the changes, as it taught the family about good eating.

~Tenth

(post by ChesterJohn removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

it is your duty as parents to help you r children.

If you rely on the govt then you are part of the problem with this nation right now and not part of the solution.

STOP depending on the Govt to do for you what you need to do yourself.

I send food with my kids to school.

edit on 7-3-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You are the one in the OP who said kids are starving...not me I and other have just pointed out that they are not starving at all.
So who is living in a fantsey land now eh?
Oh and WTF has farming got to do with your OP?.

Oh and there isn't a policy of no one sentence replies If that is all it needs.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF.

OMG the horror he enjoys the odd bit of fast food. But he obviously eats OK seeing he is active and not overweight.
Like I said school is no place for fast food or unhealthy food.
Oh and nice name calling keep it up.

edit on Sat Mar 7 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

it is your duty as parents to help you r children.

I agree. But not every parent does, and not every parent knows how to eat healthily.

STOP depending on the Govt to do for you what you need to do yourself.

I do not.

I send food with my kids to school.

Then, as I asked in my first post... what is your problem with this?
edit on 3/7/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Is it healthy food? If so why the butt hurt? over kids getting healthy meals at school?.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join