It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They can see through walls

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amarillo_Brice

Originally posted by metalfan87
Government definitly has something that can see through walls. The military does and there part of the government. So the answer to your question is yes, the government do have a device to see through walls.

Oh. Really? Well glad we got that cleared up then.

ahem. Links? Evidence? Explanation even? Am I being unreasonable?

No ur not being unreasonable. No need for the sarcasim either... you could have asked me to explain without the sarcastic attitude. Anyways... I'm a high school student and in my sophmore(10th grade) year I had a teacher who was a U.S. Army Ranger and one time I was talkin to some kids in my American studies class about something(I forget what we were talking about) but my teacher came over and he started telling stories about his time while in the service and he told me about this prototype rifle with a new type of scope that could see through walls. It was pretty cool when he told me about it. He said he got to test it out and also said it was kinda like the movie Eraser except it wasn't as advanced or a plasma rifle. It was a sniper rifle with a special scope. Does that help at all?

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The only way a scope oculd help is telling where they are in the room so you know when they come out of the door. But you could shoot through the walls depending what they're made of...

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nexus
The only way a scope oculd help is telling where they are in the room so you know when they come out of the door. But you could shoot through the walls depending what they're made of...

A scope could be equipped with IR just as easy as any handheld device, and they have been digitized before. It wouldn't surprise me, and I think you'd be naive to think it impossible.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
A special type of x-ray is now being used to see through truck walls...

www.geinspectiontechnologies.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join