It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOAA Announces Arrival Of El Niño, 2015 Poised To Beat 2014 For Hottest Year

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Seems that global temp data is manipulated from both sides.

Hansen Continues to Tamper With The Global Temperature Record

Guess we're left to our own opinions on what the truth of the matter is. No one can be trusted when money is involved.

Thanks for your time gentlemen and ladies.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Ok, just read this on Science Daily. So which one is actually right? www.sciencedaily.com...

This title states there will be little effect on the weather. Basically same article but title is different.

Bingo and spot on Rickmouse :-)
Good post and I got a smile out of that one.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WP4YT

originally posted by: nullafides

originally posted by: WP4YT

originally posted by: nullafides
a reply to: lostbook

Why, that's strange...

For 2014 being the hottest year on record....I certainly did hear "Polar Vortex" an awful lot. And, hasn't the NE coast of the US been blanketed with snow....a...."snowmageddon" ????

More fodder for the Global Warming™ parrots...

Global warming is real.

Global climate change is real. Things are cyclical.

Global Warming™ is a creation of Al Gore.

I edited my post, sorry about that.

Earth does have it's own warming and cooling patterns, but those happen over a several thousand year time frame. But we can be sure we must be to blame for the recent warming, as it's happened in only a few decades.That's never happened before, not once before humans became industrialized.

Yes, correlation does not always equal causation, but it's hard to argue against this one.

A problem with your theory is this, if it SLOWLY warmed it would still melt the ice and this would pool into the oceans, however since it happened so slowly ALL of the melted water would warm up and would be UNABLE to cause an ICE AGE, since no ocean cooling would happen.

Another problem would be this, it ISN'T super hot out so why would all the ice melt super fast which would cool the oceans and then cause everything to freeze LOL.

<< 1  2   >>

join