It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did you come on ATS ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Me, I was searching some informations about Mind-Control, and I found a like to a ATS thread on a french website. I start reading some posts in Paranormal Abilities and I register a few later.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   
In this guise, I was taken surprise by William starting the debate without telling me (!) so I registered here just to get the first round in.

In my original guise, I was searching, think it was shadow governments, and found it. I registered after about a week of lurking.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Emmm...

Well i was browsing through the NHS website, and i came across the link for ATS. That was almost a year ago and then my computer did a flunky on me and i came back with a new personality!

Glad i came though....made some great friends!
(you know who you are!)

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I think that I was looking for some NWO or UFO's infos, not sure.

I just know that when I saw ATS and read some post, it was THE site that I was looking for. But I don't know why. I already tryed some others board, but it's not working.They are NOT ATS. I think it's comming from the posters. This site is a living one.

ATS is the ONE !

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   
ATS used to be linked through ishouldbeworking.com which is how I originally found the site.

Actually ishouldbeworking right now!

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   

ATS used to be linked through ishouldbeworking.com which is how I originally found the site.

What do you mean used to be,it still is.I should be working all day,but I can't help myself.

Hello my name is nyeff and I'am an ATS addict.

I found this place when I was looking into Area 51 and UFO's.Lurked for about a month before I signed on.I have not been the same since.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Took a link from Subversive Element.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I did not realize it was still linked there. I sometimes fear I will get fired because I spend so much freaking time here!

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I sometimes fear I will get fired because I spend so much freaking time here!

LMAO,everyday,I hear get off the internet.Damnit if you keep this up your going to lose your job.It has become a running joke at work.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
About a year and a half ago I found ATS while looking up info on UFOs and Aliens, browsed the main pages for a while, then forgot all about it. I rediscovered the site in October last year, found the message board and registered. It's the best board on the internet, so much more of a community than anywhere else

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I was looking up stuff on government conspiracies. This site came up and I took a look inside. Just the main website. Bunch of melodramatic tabloid stuff I thought.

After coming back once and a while I decided to go to the message board to play with some paranoid conspiracy theorists. I thought that most stuff on the info page was hokey, and I wanted to tell them that.

So I joined as a member and posted a question about the extraterrestrial contact law. Some mod, I think estragon answered me with something that answered my question. I really dont remember.

I kept reading posts and soon I was hooked. It wasnt some ganja smoking, Man fearing theorist hangout where they were totally illogical. It was so much more.

That was late december. Now, six months and several sabaticals later I have finally made posting freak and figured out BB code. I understand most of the stuff and the rest I just blather at.

Thank god for ATS, it is a great place and the best board online
. I hope all the newbies reading this will be encouraged to stay.

XAOS

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I found a link at GodLike

Phimes

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
i was looking into the "omega society" and found a link here. so here i am and ya'll will never get rid of me haha. i lurked for about a month before i registered and this is the first place on the internet i've found that has almost an equal amount of conservative/liberal posters. it's quite refreshing actually. Smoke em if you got em.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Oct 2000...Ran a search on UFOs through Yahoo...a friend of mine had experienced something rather bizarre and I was looking for info on it...been here ever since.

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I have been a member of a different message board since 1997. The membership on that board was very small, and it goes through periods of, shall we say, rigor mortis...everything just kind of goes dead and locks up
I also have been monitoring another board, and have made a few posts there, but its very amateurish and also very small in members...so it goes through slow times. Another bad thing about a small membership board is that they tend to be dominated if any one member is a bit overbearing. Doesn't make for well-rounded discussions.

So I decided to search for a new message board and found you guys! I love it here primarily because of the massive membership, and the high activity.

I'll probably be sticking around for a long while.

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Because this is the best of the best of the best! SIR!

Err...MAAM!

[Edited on 8-6-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
been watching this site for a while,now ive joined to try and sort the wierd sh*t out thats happening to me

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Ewww, that sounds ominous. You want to expound?

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
mate had a breakdown and went for counselling,turns out hes been abducted since he was little,now dodgy things are happening to me,ive managed to photograph "orbs" in my living room and other stuff im not ready to go into yet.

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
When you are ready we will be here for you. If anything just rant and perhaps somebody here will understand.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join