It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Israel haters, how do you answer this?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Jancok goblok. Taek Kuching. Raimu koyok silitku . a reply to: kayleighkitty

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
a reply to: kayleighkitty

can you truly fault the palestinians...really?

Yes. Arabs attacked Jews first.

Israel accepted the 2 state solution. Palestinians refused and attacked.

After the war every Arab country made peace with Israel, only Palestinians did not.

Why would Israel be at fault for a situation Arabs created, Arabs perpetuated, and Arabs continue to perpetuate?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kayleighkitty

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
My first reply was removed for being off topic, but all it said was stop calling people morons, as the OP said in her first few lines OP that exact word I don't feel my post was off topic. Then I said Allah is great, maybe that's why I was off topic. By the way I don't hate Jews at all.a reply to: kayleighkitty

Yesh lach ponim kemo chazir
im zeh at batemunah
telech lehizdayen
aravi tembel
ani mekavah she kol hamamzerim kemocha holchim lamut!

od paam telech lehizdayen1!!

woah man my crucifix and virgin mary poster started bleeding when I tried to read this stuff out loud. Holy crap man, that must be the language of the devil. How about some good ol Engrish??
edit on 3/3/2015 by DYepes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Im having a problem with the tittle anti haters, is it for haters or people that arent haters

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

A. how do you answer when the HAMAS CHARTER calls for the destruction of Israel

I know nothing of what the Hamas Charter says. Don't know, don't care.

B. how do you answer when the leader of Hezbollah which is endorsed and has representatives in the Iranian government and Iranian ayatollah circle said `` if all the Jews gather in Israel it will save us having to go around the world and find them``.

Again, I don't know what the leader of Hezbollah endorses. I don't know how many Hezbollah representatives are in the Iranian government, but I'm pretty sure the number is less than the number of Israeli citizens in the US government. I don't know what the Ayatollah or his inner circle endorses, but I would think that if they wanted to just kill Jews they could start with the Jews in Iran.

May i remind you that just a few decades ago 6 arab countries set out to destroy Israel all at once?

May I correct you by pointing out that Israel started the Six Day War by attacking Egypt? Without Israel's aggression, there would have been no war.

Regardless of all this, i know you will not answer the direct statements above, prooving that this IS anti Jewish, not just anti Israel!

I'm an atheist. Christian, Jew, Muslim, it's all the same to me. I respect a person's right to choose their religion. I respect a person that adheres to the tenants of their religion, even if it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I don't respect a person that claims to be of a certain religion, and deliberately ignores what that religion teaches. If someone claims to be a member of an Abrahamic religion, and ignores the Ten Commandments when it's convenient, then I would say that person is a hypocrite. I have no particular dislike for for any religion in that regard.

My dislike for Israel is rooted in the USS Liberty Incident. I don't want to derail the thread by going into the particulars, but don't say it was an accident. It was a failed attempt to draw the US into the Six Day War. Even if you could excuse that, there are just some things that are not done in civilized warfare. You don't shoot at a pilot in a parachute, and you don't shoot at sailors in a lifeboat. Even the Nazis didn't do that.
edit on 3-3-2015 by VictorVonDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Kapusta
Ill address your questions ,but first answer me this

I wish someone would update that slide. Looks like it's 15 years old.

And it has a misprint, it says Palestine, what is that ? In the history of man there has never once been a country called Palestine.

I guess I will crayon my own map that says douchlAnd on it.

It would be just as appropriate, and make just as much sense.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Civility has apparently long since left the building.

The posts here do not represent this community very well at all.

Kind of embarrassing to read really.

Closed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join