It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Israel haters, how do you answer this?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
If Israel has the right to exist, then so does Palestine.

Israel refuses to let them exist, so Palestine resists.

When Israel blockades Palestine, it just makes a bad situation worse.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tri-lobe-1

I can see you missed my point completely. Don't look in the mirror much?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
If Israel has the right to exist, then so does Palestine.

Israel refuses to let them exist, so Palestine resists.

When Israel blockades Palestine, it just makes a bad situation worse.

Simply put !

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: EternalSolace

You have to admire a person who will support an unpopular subject, however.

It does get onerous though. I must agree.

Normally it is called trolling but since it is about Israel it is suddenly heroic?

So anyone who posts a thread in support of Israel is a troll?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

Normally it is called trolling but since it is about Israel it is suddenly heroic?

No, see what they were saying:

a reply to: kayleighkitty

All you did was start a thread in which everyone whom hates Israel can gather and continue to trash anyone whom might support them. Your thread was doomed before it even started.

I'm actually thinking this poster is working AGAINST Israel. The OP's statements are VERY direct, leave no room for interpretation and are all totally backwards. This thread will be shut down soon like her last one but before it does I want to put it out there.

This poster is encouraging anti Israel sentiment, whether to reference as evidence of a mass anti Israel movement or just simply trolling. Whatever is happening, her intentions are not genuine and this thread is not on-the-level.

Well said.

Ah, intent is similar to the coddled liberals threads.

link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
a reply to: buster2010

Why did I mention Christians?

Because the same people who viscerally hate the Jewish people
also tend to be exactly the same people who viscerally hate Christians

Could it be a dislike for ALL religious insanity?

One thing I do know is that the Jewish
people don't behead, torture, burn alive Christians.

I don't know who does because other than the Mexican cartels, the guys cutting heads of are always wearing a mask. How do you know they are not Jewish? The internet?

I'd much rather be a Christian living a
"second class" life in a Jewish nation.
Than be a Christian living in any
Islamic state which surrounds Israel.

Barely.

link   

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

And if Palestinians kill Israelis nobody cares - those nasty Israelis have it coming to them.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

She asked for it (explain our dislike of Israel)
She got it (in spades)
And she is?...

I hope she is writing.... a LOT!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yeah, I can't really fault the sentiment for the way she went about writing her post. You're right on that one. Sensitive subjects such as this deserve a bit more finesse in writing.
edit on 3/3/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
Ill address your questions ,but first answer me this

I wish someone would update that slide. Looks like it's 15 years old.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

a reply to: kayleighkitty

All you did was start a thread in which everyone whom hates Israel can gather and continue to trash anyone whom might support them. Your thread was doomed before it even started.

I'm actually thinking this poster is working AGAINST Israel. The OP's statements are VERY direct, leave no room for interpretation and are all totally backwards. This thread will be shut down soon like her last one but before it does I want to put it out there.

This poster is encouraging anti Israel sentiment, whether to reference as evidence of a mass anti Israel movement or just simply trolling. Whatever is happening, her intentions are not genuine and this thread is not on-the-level.

My apologies Malbosia. The thread is moving pretty quick and I missed your post. I can't argue that because the way her OP was wrote is rather lacking for the point she was trying to make. But if one looks past the crass style objectively, she still has a point.
edit on 3/3/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Might have to soon. How long to think till Israel gets the whole lot. With ISIS on the board now, anything could happen.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
*****ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS*****

We would like to remind you that we expect civility and decorum in all forums, topics, and discussions. Continuing to post in a manner not in accordance with the T&C's can and will result in post removals and/or posting bans. Please continue your discussions with an eye on the topic and not your fellow members. Please also remember to stay on topic and cease any and all attempts to derail the thread/discussion before you.

Thank you.

You Are Responsible For Your Own posts.

We Expect Civility & Decorum In All Topics.

Ad Hominem Attacks And You

Courtesy Is Mandatory

*** Do Not Reply To This Post ***

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

no worries i think OP get's the point .

link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: grandmakdw

I agree with much of what you said.. I don't think it's just ATS though. I think this extreme hatred for Israel/Jews is from those who constantly accuse others of being hateful, while they pick and choose who they hate and anyone who disagrees is a hater or "bigot" and not part of the "cool kids" crowd. It's like a weird disease that has spread like wildfire, and it's still spreading. It's one of the things I don't much like about the internet in general. Many of these same people deny the Holocaust even happened. It's shameful.

Every single nation on this planet that exists today was due to one group of people being more powerful and able to conquer the other group who otherwise occupied that territory at the time. Never have I heard of so much hatred for a country that did just that, just as every established nation on this planet has done. Yet all we hear, just like a broken record over and over is that the Jews in Israel today should walk away and hand their land back to the "rightful" owners because they are SO despicable! This will NOT happen, no-one with any semblance of sanity would ever believe that, so they need to just give it a rest already! Israel is no more likely to hand it's land back to the Palestinians than the U.S. is to give it's land back to the natives.

It does get old, every time a missile is lobbed at Israel, even before Israel even responds we hear "well, they deserve it". There is no sanity whatsoever to this logic, and it has become a long and tired conversation that will never go away. Eventually it WILL lead to a massive war, not because of whatever Illuminati, secret Nazi/Zionist baby killers these people think Israel is, but because these people will never back off and will keep lobbing missiles becoming more and more insane, refusing to ever see a shred of reason in anything they keep going on about.

Point being, this is not something that can be talked about anymore, it's sad but true. It's perpetual madness that doesn't seem like it's ever going to go away at this point.

hear hear

thank you for that

link   

originally posted by: itguysrule
a reply to: Agit8dChop

And if Palestinians kill Israelis nobody cares - those nasty Israelis have it coming to them.

If someone dropped bombs on my neighborhood and butchered my friends/family.. I'd probably retaliate as well.

We're too far down the road to play the blame game. The bigger person needs to step up to the plate and try a radical proposal to bring peace.

Considering the Israeli's aren't capable of doing that what chance do you think the region has ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join