It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In God we trust... Bertrand Russell and the Illuminati symbol

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I am here with this thread to teach people with the help of a Bertrand Russell quote something about "God" as In God we trust. First, Bertrand Russell's quote: "What has been thought of as a particle will have to be thought of as a series of events. The series of events that replaces the particle has no more substantiality than any other series of events that we might arbitrarily single out. But has certain important physical properties and therefore demands our attention. Thus, 'MATTER' is not a part of the ultimate material of this world but merely a convenient way of collecting events into bundles." Bertrand Russell 1872-1970 Scientists always ask about what happened a second or two before the big bang. Well what happened before the big bang was the ability to collect events into bundles. The all seeing eye comes before the big bang and the light surrounding the all seeing eye is the bright light emitted from the big bang explosion or unfolding. There you have it about the all seeing eye and the light surrounding it.

As a side note: "Thus, 'MATTER' is not a part of the ultimate material of this world" means that an absolute infinite amount of human like particles is still out there to be collected like a vein of gold but was sealed off again after the big bang. After disclosure humans will be harvesting these particles to increase the Earths size for population purposes.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: UFOOWNER

The Bavarian Illuminati did not use an eye as their symbol, they used an owl and a circumpunct.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The Bavarian Illuminati did not use an eye as their symbol, they used an owl and a circumpunct.

Then what the heck am I talking about?
edit on 28-2-2015 by UFOOWNER because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

No clue.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
i want this thread to continue because of how over the top random it already sounds.
I love randomness.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The Big Bang was dark, you know. The universe didn't light up till 400 years later.

To IShotMyLastMuse: my pleasure.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Well what happened before the big bang was the ability to collect events into bundles.

That statements kinda works with a Quantum theory based on "probability fields" that decide how the energy will be distributed and what form it will take (for instance electron/neutron/proton) as observed as a wave with the double slit experiment.

Everything seem to be just energy in different forms interacting with other energy in different forms. A synchronicity (telepathy/11:11 phenomena) would in that probability field be an entanglement between 2 events/states in space/time.

I normally think of the all seeing eye as a reference to Ajna Chakra (third eye sensor in the middle of the forehead in a human body). But the power pyramid that Illuminati uses is an unequal power structure that creates suffering at the bottom as power trickle up to the top (but then so do karma). They think they are wise but they have proven by actions they are the opposite.

Namaste (I bow to the divine in you)
edit on 28-2-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

Well what happened before the big bang was the ability to collect events into bundles.

That statements kinda works with a Quantum theory based on "probability fields" that decide how the energy will be distributed and what form it will take (for instance electron/neutron/proton) as observed as a wave with the double slit experiment.

Everything seem to be just energy in different forms interacting with other energy in different forms. A synchronicity (telepathy/11:11 phenomena) would in that probability field be an entanglement between 2 events/states in space/time.

I normally think of the all seeing eye as a reference to Ajna Chakra (third eye sensor in the middle of the forehead in a human body). But the power pyramid that Illuminati uses is an unequal power structure that creates suffering at the bottom as power trickle up to the top (but then so do karma). They think they are wise but they have proven by actions they are the opposite.

Namaste (I bow to the divine in you)
Speaking of synchronicity and 11:11 I saw this number just the other day when we got back in the car after grocery shopping. The time read 11:11 and I told the driver that this number represents angels watching over us and she smiled.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
The Big Bang was dark, you know. The universe didn't light up till 400 years later.

To IShotMyLastMuse: my pleasure.
I'm sure you know that sometimes even the light is as darkness. But doesn't the universe emit light at extremely high temperatures when the universe is at an early age.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

No clue.

At least the title and the thoughts sound interesting of my thread. It is somewhat like the title from the Slayer album God hates us all. When we all know that God doesn't hate. It at least has a nice ring to it.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
i want this thread to continue because of how over the top random it already sounds.
I love randomness.
Me too because questions are the answer.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I'm sure you know that sometimes even the light is as darkness.

Sorry, don't understand.

But doesn't the universe emit light at extremely high temperatures when the universe is at an early age.

Nope. Light came 400 million years later.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:55 AM

Your post about synchronicity. You are in the zone.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:21 PM

My post
. Seems I am in the zone also. Mirror numbers.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFOOWNER

I don't know where you're getting some of your ideas but I don't think you're interpreting Russell correctly at all. Here is the chapter from his book where that quote is from if you want to read the rest of it as it gives context for what he's saying.

It has nothing to do with the Illuminati BTW. I'm not sure if that was your own connection or what but that's not what he's saying.

As a side note: "Thus, 'MATTER' is not a part of the ultimate material of this world" means that an absolute infinite amount of human like particles is still out there to be collected like a vein of gold but was sealed off again after the big bang. After disclosure humans will be harvesting these particles to increase the Earths size for population purposes.

WTF??? What exactly are "human like particles" that are "out there"???

How is collecting them via Alien disclosure going to increase the size of earth???

I just don't follow anything you're saying.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
we should all get stoned together.
just sayin'.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Are you saying that they switched symbols? Doesn't sound very intelligent. Where one symbol is better than the other. If they are that naïve then we can't necessarily give them credit for the big bang. Unless they are just trying to confuse. How long has this symbol of the all seeing eye been on the dollar?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

If you give the Illuminati credit for the Big Bang, God will sue you.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFOOWNER

Are you saying that they switched symbols? Doesn't sound very intelligent. Where one symbol is better than the other. If they are that naïve then we can't necessarily give them credit for the big bang. Unless they are just trying to confuse. How long has this symbol of the all seeing eye been on the dollar?

There are 2 memes called Illuminati. Bavarian Illuminati and the Illuminati western new world order. You are referring to Illuminati western new world order that is a fascist power pyramid like entity where Bavarian Illuminati is for equality and anti power pyramid.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
we should all get stoned together.
just sayin'.

Sounds like a practical idea but word of warning.
My hands shrink to that of a 1 year old. Gets creepy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join