It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

25 cutest animal parenting moments

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
A parent’s love for their child knows no boundaries. In these heartwarming photos of animal parenting, you’ll recognize many of the same amazing childhood moments.

dailybest.us...
edit on Thu Feb 26 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: snipped...please see source...... IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IndependentOpinion

You got me with those, just when I needed something to cheer me up and lower my stress level. They are adorable. I laughed at the little duckling standing on his mom's wing just as if he's surveying the view from someone's deck.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Great thread, I needed a smile S&F

The fox biting its mums tail brought back a memory for me, apparently when I was 3 my Mum took me on her driving exam as she couldnt find a babysitter, I kept getting out of my set to pull on her ponytail.

Ive been told a was an absolute pain in the ass as a child till I was about 5

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Thanks for this, perfect timing.

A father and son #1 moment (I didn't know they had zippers or drank beer!)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Ive been told a was an absolute pain in the ass as a child

I think most of us were!

The Squirrel carrying her/his baby brought back the memory of when I was in a coma after a car accident at the age of 7.
My father carried me to give me a bath every day. I had a few seconds of consciousness during the coma, and can still remember being carried by my father.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I couldn't resist. Tweeted this thread with the following image…

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

LOL! Nice!

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Wish I could give more than one star and flag for these amazing photos!!!!!! So adorable. I kept saying awwwww after every pic! Thank you so much for making my day!

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks Night.

When I saw this, I knew i had to share this with my ATS fam

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Those are adorable! Thanks for posting!

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the photos. They were adorable!

(And making me miss my mom!!)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
You know what whenever I've had too much of ATS and I need something to take my mind off the crazy world we live in im going to come back to this page .. Just puts a smile on your face and reminds you of the nice things about this Earth
Thanks for post

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
You have to put up some parenting kribbies!

Had one father who was so dedicated that when I tried to transfer him with his family, he was picking up fry in his mouth and jumping back into the tank with them as fast as I could siphon them out.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Heart warming for sure, star and flag.

That lioness does not look very happy with the photographer

That's the look of "you better back off or else...."

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
These are wonderful. Torn between the fox and the squirrel as my number 1, but they're all just way too cute.

This and the llamadrama def made my day. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IndependentOpinion

I am soo getting into cute animal postings they really cheer one up.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentOpinion
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Ive been told a was an absolute pain in the ass as a child

I think most of us were!

The Squirrel carrying her/his baby brought back the memory of when I was in a coma after a car accident at the age of 7.
My father carried me to give me a bath every day. I had a few seconds of consciousness during the coma, and can still remember being carried by my father.

When I was 7, I had suffered severe trauma and had night terrors over it for the longest time. Until I was 9, my dad would let me lie out on the hood of the car with him, leaning back on the windshield, looking up at the stars, talking about anything until I fell asleep, then he'd carry me into my bed. Some days, when life is particularly bad, I'll admit I miss those days and wish I could go back.

new topics

top topics

join