It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is wrong with Matreiya ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Yes, I see what you are saying, A-V, and I respect your thinking, though I do not subscribe to it.

I think that the idea that God is all and all is God, that Buddha and Christ and Mohammed and all others are merely different sides of the same god is merely a demonic ploy to muddy the waters, to keep people from seeing the real truth.

As Xiomicron has pointed out, time is rapidly taking us to the end of the Church Age, to the time where Satan is going to reveal his true inability to run this little bit, all Hell is going to break loose and it is going to be a nightmare with a great number of the human population loosing its physical as well as its spiritual life to Hell.

People are being deceived because they are hearing what their fleshly selves want to hear, a message that place emphasis on themselves rather than God.

As Shakespeare wrote in Hamlet, "The devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape." And we are but mere sheep, dumb and easily led astray.

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Satan will try to deceive all.

Because we know that Satan has this intention it is in our best interests to do away with anything that cannot be considered God.

Then again, if you think like I do then you will think that God is everything.

Including Satan.

Even though that may not be, it will in time.

In time Satan will fail, and God will prevail.

That is what I believe.

Therefore I see no reason to look in any direction other than God.

Jesus isn't God.

Nor is Buddha.

Either is Mohammed.

God is God.

It is as simple as that.

So as long as you are with God, God is with you.

Satan isn't with God, therefore God isn't with Satan.

Although in time they will be as one.

For all that is, is God.

God is.

It is as simple as that.

Abraham

oui

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Amidst looking for another thread I have come across this one.

As a Buddhist of the Therevada doctrine I wish to shed what little light I can on this topic. Buddha Maitreya, also know as the smiling buddha, is not the "End time Buddha" as you think of it.

You are probly enterpretting "End time" as the end of the world. Sorta like the rapture, or armageddon according to christian/catholic faith, but that is not what is meant by "End time".

By "end time", the "end time of Buddhism" is meant.

Let me explain further. According to the Buddha's teachings, a cycle of law exist, in which he predicts that Buddhism will last for 5,000 years. After these 5,000 years Buddhism will no longer flourish as a religion, and will be in its "end time" (get it?). Anyhow, lets continue. The Buddha Maitreya, who is in the tusita Heaven state/realm right now, will then be reborn, as a human, just like The Buddha, and will acheive enlightenment. Also making the cycle of law make its complete rotation.

So by "End time Buddha" it is not meant, end of the world Buddha, or saviour. By "End time Buddha" it is meant he will come at the end of "Pax Buddhism era" as I call it.

I hope this helped to explain this abit better. I myself follow the Theravada teachings of Buddhism, and thats what the Buddha Matraiya means to us. I know that in Mahayana Buddhism there are some differences, so the explanation "may" vary depending on if you ask a theravada, or mahayana buddhist in my opinion.

Also let me also say that the book you have read; "Great Liberation through Hearing During the Intermediate State", also know as the "Tibetan book of the dead" is found in Vajrihana, and Mahayana teachings, not Theravada, so perhaps someone of those doctrines can elaborate on their beliefs of the Matraiya Buddha abit better than me.

Estragon seems knowledgable about this topic, perhaps he can elaborate?

[Edited on 7-8-2003 by oui]

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
What TC said is right on.
You can call Maitreiya by any name there is. If he comes preaching another gospel of salvation for humans, he is antichrist.

If he performs miracles, is killed and raises from the dead, he is the antichrist.

If he communicates with all in their own tongue, he is antichrist.

If you are one who has no foundation in what Jesus said, and if you read Revalation and still don't understand, you will perish. I won't be there to say I told you so so we can debate this until "THE END" and not get anywhere.

AV, God is not going to be one with Satan. Satan is going to the Pit along with all those who reject Jesus Christ. Mythmakers all included.

One must believe what one feels compelled to believe, I don't believe in myths. To equate every belief system by calling them myths is a chicken way of making an arguement. If all are myth, then all belief systems are meaningless constructs are they not??

So, when we die, we rust. End of story? No purpose, no meaning for the trials and tribulations you suffer here on Earth? No purpose for the Good you have done or reward for that good? I disagree.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Facinating Tyrrific but there is one problem the person in question preached love above all else.

Gee and antichrist which preached love what is the world comming to?

Why is it you feel this is a myth?

Main Entry: myth
Pronunciation: 'mith
Function: noun
Etymology: Greek mythos
Date: 1830
1 a : a usually traditional story of ostensibly historical events that serves to unfold part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon b : PARABLE, ALLEGORY
2 a : a popular belief or tradition that has grown up around something or someone; especially : one embodying the ideals and institutions of a society or segment of society b : an unfounded or false notion
3 : a person or thing having only an imaginary or unverifiable existence
4 : the whole body of myths

Pronunciation Key

� 2001 by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated
Merriam-Webster Privacy Policy

Is preaching about love a myth????

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
Facinating Tyrrific but there is one problem the person in question preached love above all else.

Gee and antichrist which preached love what is the world comming to?

Why is it you feel this is a myth?

Main Entry: myth
Pronunciation: 'mith
Function: noun
Etymology: Greek mythos
Date: 1830
1 a : a usually traditional story of ostensibly historical events that serves to unfold part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon b : PARABLE, ALLEGORY
2 a : a popular belief or tradition that has grown up around something or someone; especially : one embodying the ideals and institutions of a society or segment of society b : an unfounded or false notion
3 : a person or thing having only an imaginary or unverifiable existence
4 : the whole body of myths

Pronunciation Key

© 2001 by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated
Merriam-Webster Privacy Policy

Is preaching about love a myth????

Well, one thing, your sentences are hard to read. I gather your gist is this: I, or someone preaches Love= I, or someone is verified as Good?

How many came with Love only to leave with Death?

If you want to follow Maitreiya go ahead. I won't stop you!! Many preachers talk of Love when they are stealing your money, raping your kids...are they good too? It all comes down to what your faith tells you. If your faith is in this man- so be it. That is your choice.

Jesus was a historical figure. Written, documented history dispels myths. Witnesses to His death, burial and rising. Debunk and deny. Satan will use pagans to do this until the end. The antichrist will be the ultimate Pagan in disguise.
If you read the Christian "myths" everyone wants to talk about, you see maybe the Truth turns myths into Lies.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   
To be honest Tyriffic Buddhist are not raping children.

In that sense would say that nothing is wrong with Matreiya.

[Edited on 7-8-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Which Matrieya do you mean?

Remember, there are several who are claiming to be this person.

I believe he means the one whoes representative is Benjamin Creme. If that is the case, then a LOT of things are wrong with Matrieya.

oui

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic

Jesus was a historical figure. Written, documented history dispels myths. Witnesses to His death, burial and rising. Debunk and deny. Satan will use pagans to do this until the end. The antichrist will be the ultimate Pagan in disguise.
If you read the Christian "myths" everyone wants to talk about, you see maybe the Truth turns myths into Lies.

The Buddha also was a Historical figure, who was documented (which dispels myths). His death also was witnessed.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Matreiya is nice, my lord is JESUS and there are friends and people who share the buddha Matreiya said thant every one from all religion are welcom to receive this light. I know how reconise what is good, what is a god creation!

So, be shure your not juge rong cause some people who receive lignt continue to be bad. Don't think that is what some people are. And stop too diffuse negative idea, and beleive on love.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join