It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is wrong with Matreiya ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I've read many things here and on another places about Matreiya, the end of times Buddha. Many people (Including [####], the one thou shall not name !
) pretend that he is the Antichrist !

This is what I know about him :

Buddhist call Matreyia, The great soul, the end of times Buddha, the buddha who will came at the end of tim�e to bring mankind to awakening. He (Matreyia) will win on pain and suffering, and the mankind will live in peace. (It's interessant to notice that the Indian/Orient Buddhist myth of end of time is similar to the Christian myth of the come back of Jesus).

I've read it in "The tibetan book of life and death" wrote by Sogyal RINPOCHE, a tibetan meditation master, disciple of PADMABASAVHA Buddha. (A great book, really easy to read, even for occidentals minds like us, with a great chapter about how to medidate.).

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:44 AM
link   
"The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying" by Sogyal Rinpoch, about Dzogchen meditation.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Nans, why is Jesus a "christian myth" as you say, and an end-times buddha is suddenly a reality?

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Which Matrieya do you mean?

Remember, there are several who are claiming to be this person.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

You right Byrd.

I see only one solution to know who"s the real one. " KILL THEM ALL AND LET'S GOD SORT THEM OUT "

Anyway, the real one will not die and it will give use a good occasion to call him the anthecrist.

Ok, where's my gun ? I can't wait to see what will happen.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

I talk about the buddhist one.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
Nans, why is Jesus a "christian myth" as you say, and an end-times buddha is suddenly a reality?

I don't think Nans ever said that Jesus was a myth. I think you misunderstood her somewhere.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue

I think you misunderstood her somewhere.

Yep. And it's happening often. Weird...

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic

I'm sorry, BUDDHA is also an indian myth...
...Have you ever consider the option that Jesus and Buddha can be the same person ?
The Matreyia I talk about is the End OF TIME BUDDHA, the one that should obtein absolute awakening within
great compassion. This will end in the world Die and Pain. And Jesus always fight against Die and Pain with his eternal love...

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 03:52 AM
link   
In fact I have noticed many others with this very same belief.

In my opinion some thing as powerful and holy as Jesus or Buddha is perfectly capable of creating a seperate image and perception to those seeking the conception of that perception.

For anything is possible.

Especially when in the hands of God.

That is what makes anything possible.

God is what makes anything possible.

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Maitreya is suppose to be on earth to enlighten mankind.......he comes as whatever ones religion is......

He is suppose to be on earth now because there is suppoe to an awakening of all humanity.......

He appears to people and gives them messages that holds true to them....eg a chrsitian he will tell them that what they are doing is good and to continue their good work......he gives them an Ego trip!
They think that they are special to see such wonder!
It is all a trick!
His appearance is often in the air(he does not hang around too long)and then he vanishes....
He appears in peoples dreams and gives them certain 'revelation' for the future.....

If this Maitreya guy is what he claims to be, then he is the false prophet.....whom the Antichrist will have......for the miracles that will be performed will be done by a false prophet......proclaiming the Antichrist into the world stage....

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   
LOL!! You guys think that Christ and Buddha are the same "person", huh?

Again, you geys let not the first fact stand in your way.
It is truly amazing how people feel they are the most philosophical and intellectual when they are actually coming across sounding like stoners.

As the message is not the same, Christ and Buddha are not the same.

God is never changing, His message does not change.

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

He appears to people and gives them messages that holds true to them....

I wonder what I'll do and say if he appears to me.

Anyway, if he appears to me, I'll tell you what, promise.

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

It is truly amazing how people feel they are the most philosophical and intellectual when they are actually coming across sounding like stoners.

They were not saying that Jesus and Buddha were the same person, they were just saying that they thought "what if they were the same person"?

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
"What is wrong with Matreiya ?" - well, the first thing, of course, is that it's misspellt (the sort of thing that always makes one wonder about these threads and the claims to knowledge: bit like a posting on "Gee-zuss")
Beyond that: other than unfounded speculation based on a very minor school of Buddhism - itself having nothing solid theologically in common with Christianity -there is no more than vague "final figure drivel": one might as well cite the Mahdi or Odin.

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

They were not saying that Jesus and Buddha were the same person, they were just saying that they thought "what if they were the same person"?

Yeah Thomas I never really said that I am sure that they were the same, but that I had thought that they might be at one time.

Your right Thomas, God and his message never changes.

For we all know that God is neutral and cannot be affected by any cause other than his/her/it's own.

God is above all.

Jesus and Buddha are mere images of God's message.

Whether they be his sons, or his agents.

In the end they both had the same reason.

That reason is God's reason.

Would you agree with that Thomas???

Abraham

[Edited on 8-6-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
In fact I have noticed many others with this very same belief.

In my opinion some thing as powerful and holy as Jesus or Buddha is perfectly capable of creating a seperate image and perception to those seeking the conception of that perception.

For anything is possible.

Especially when in the hands of God.

That is what makes anything possible.

God is what makes anything possible.

No, Catalyst, as you can see, I did not misunderstand. It is black and white and in my mother tongue.

Do you think they both had the same reason in the end, A-V?

Again, someone commenting on something without the benefit of the facts.

All it takes is to read what Christ said and the silly notion is tossed in the garbage, where it belongs.

Sure, if you think that both are the same, one is as good as the other and both will show you the path to Heaven, follow the fat dead guy. As far as I'm concerned, I haven't the time or the lack of knowledge to buy into the Satanic lie of "All is good", and "All religions are merely a different facet of the same God" as I understand something very simple, and I'll put it into present day understanding that is in keeping with Biblical mandate, "Jesus. Don't leave this world without Him."

If Buddha's message is the same as Christ's, then Buddha would have told his followers that Christ is God's only begotten Son who has come to pay the price, be the ultimate sacrifice, so that all may not perish but have everlasting life. He would have gone further and told them that all those who call on His name, accept Him as their Savior qand repent of their sins as well as asking forgiveness, Christ would save them from the fate of Satan and his followers.

Seems Buddha's followers have missed that line in his message.

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
"I have often thought that Buddha was Jesus."

It seems in the last post I failed to add the header of Abraham Virtue's post, the very fact that both he and catalyst denies he said.

Yup, it's in English, and that is my mother tongue.

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Forget about that quote, it was just a thought, not a statute.

I don't even really believe in Buddha or Jesus.

I believe in their message and their ideals, but not in their actually beings.

Personally I think that those are myths in order to attract believers in God's way.

Hopefully I am wrong.

For I would love to know that these men lived and died on this planet, that beings of God were once known to us.

That would be great.

Although I don't see that being so if the two were not one in the same.

For that would mean that there was either more than one God or that God wasn't in control.

In my opinion God must be in control.

Yet I don't think that there is more than one God.

Therefore the fact that there are other Gods would only contradict the fact that God, whoever that may be wasn't in control. For the other Gods have what control that one God may be missing.

Does that make sense to anyone???

Abraham

[Edited on 8-6-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Sure, if you think that both are the same, one is as good as the other and both will show you the path to Heaven, follow the fat dead guy. As far as I'm concerned, I haven't the time or the lack of knowledge to buy into the Satanic lie of "All is good", and "All religions are merely a different facet of the same God" as I understand something very simple, and I'll put it into present day understanding that is in keeping with Biblical mandate, "Jesus. Don't leave this world without Him."

If Buddha's message is the same as Christ's, then Buddha would have told his followers that Christ is God's only begotten Son who has come to pay the price, be the ultimate sacrifice, so that all may not perish but have everlasting life. He would have gone further and told them that all those who call on His name, accept Him as their Savior qand repent of their sins as well as asking forgiveness, Christ would save them from the fate of Satan and his followers.

Seems Buddha's followers have missed that line in his message.

Welcome to the dawn of the Age of Aquarious. where the human community will put aside their differences to blend into a new age, a step in our evolution on the wings of the mystery religions...

no one with a clear mind can deny that history is rapidly propelling humanity toward a major cataclysmic event. the clanking of the chains of human opression by the controlling elements of this planet to not bode well to the human condition. the true followers of any style of faith that does not conform to the system are persecuted and will ever more continue to be. those who adhere to the sacrifice of the God/man Jesus as the only way to salvation especially included.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join