It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama has lost his mind! GTFO!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleClassWhiteBoy
“One day, millions of men will leave the Southern Hemisphere to go to the Northern Hemisphere. And they will not go there as friends. Because they will go there to conquer it. And they will conquer it with their sons. The wombs of our women will give us victory.”
– Houari (Mohamed) Boumedienne, President of Algeria, 1965 – 1978, in a 1974 speech at the UN

"There are signs that Allah will grant victory to Islam in Europe without swords, without guns, without conquest. we don't need terrorists, we don't need homicide bombers. The 50+ million Muslims [in Europe] will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades."
− Muammar Gaddafi, Supreme Leader of Libya

"Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran . . . should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth."
− Ohmar Ahmad, co-founder of CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations)

"Islam makes it incumbent on all adult males, provided they are not disabled and incapacitated, to prepare themselves for the conquest of [other] countries so that the writ of Islam is obeyed in every country in the world. "
− Ayatollah Khomeini, Iran's Supreme Leader from 1979 to 1989, the highest ranking political and religious authority of the nation

"Have no doubt... Allah willing, Islam will conquer what? It will conquer all the mountain tops of the world."
− Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, President of Iran

“I wouldn't want to create the impression that I wouldn't like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future. But I'm not going to do anything violent to promote that. I'm going to do it through education.”
− Ibrahim Hooper, Communications Director, CAIR (Council on Armerican Islamic Relations)

“The whole of Europe will become Islamic. Like the army of the sultan we will conquer Rome.”
− Former Turkish Prime Minister Necmettin Erbakan, June 2002

"Today, Rome is the capital of the Catholics, or the Crusader capital, which has declared its hostility to Islam, and has planted the brothers of apes and pigs in Palestine in order to prevent the reawakening of Islam. This capital of theirs will be an advanced post for the Islamic conquests, which will spread through Europe in its entirety, and then will turn to the two Americas, and even Eastern Europe."
− Yunis Al-Astal, Hamas MP and cleric

"We will control the land of the Vatican; we will control Rome and introduce Islam in it."
− Sheikh Muhammad bin Abd al-Rahman al-’Arifi, imam of the mosque of the Saudi government’s King Fahd Defence Academy

"The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and 'sabotaging' its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and Allah's religion is made victorious over all other religions."

-- Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America," May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, U.S. vs. HLF, et al. P. 7 (21). An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Brotherhood in North America :: Archive Documents :: The Investigative Project on Terrorism

"Islam will return to Europe as a conqueror and victor, after being expelled from it twice - once from the South, from Andalusia, and a second time from the East, when it knocked several times on the door of Athens."
Sheikh Yousef Al-Qaradhawi, leading Sunni cleric
Leading Sunni Sheikh Yousef Al-Qaradhawi and Other Sheikhs Herald the Coming Conquest of Rome
YouTube
Islamic conquest of Europe? - YouTube

"It is a duty incumbent on every Muslim to struggle towards the aim of making every people Muslim and the whole world Islamic, so that the banner of Islam can flutter over the earth and the call of the Muezzin can resound in all the corners of the world: God is greatest [Allahu akbar]!"
- Hassan al-Banna, founder of the Muslim Brotherhood

1: That's Europe's issue not Americas... the worst thing that happens to us is we get another wave of European immigration to North America, one that wont be prone to letting it happen here.

2: They've said that all along, usually that kind of attitude ends with things like Vlad Tepes Impaling 10,000 of them on crosses

There' a major difference between a hostile people trying to over run your land and replace you with an utterly different way of life and people who want to be a part of your life.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: MiddleClassWhiteBoy

What utter anti-white racist garbage you spew.

The balls on you to call him racist!

There is one person attacking people that are not caucasian over and over again, critical is not one of them

You're right multicultural shill is more appropriate!

What is a multicultural shill? How does "multicultural" pay you to be pro-multiculturalism?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What garbage! Muslims outnumber Christians by the millions! You think for a second they wouldn't treat westerners 100x worse. You're naive! 100 years from now you'll get your wish. America will be a shell of its former self and her power will have waned. You'll see what the world will look like when a nation such as China or Iran or Saudia Arabia is possibly at the helm. If you hate America so much and what it stands for why live here seriously? It's not even about hating your government and loving your country. Stains like you hate everything! Including their own fellow Americans.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

What garbage! Muslims outnumber Christians by the millions! You think for a second they wouldn't treat westerners 100x worse.

Maybe in other parts of the world they out number Christians. But Christians are the majority population here. That will remain the case for the foreseeable future. There is no large scale immigration of Muslims into this country. America will remain a majority Christian nation. Just because the Muslims outnumber the Christians doesn't mean they will overrun the world.

By the way, Christians outnumber Muslims in the world. Maybe you should do some more research into your claims before shouting them out?

You're naive! 100 years from now you'll get your wish. America will be a shell of its former self and her power will have waned.

Of course America's power will wane in the future. That is the fate of all empires. America is no exception. We won't be annihilated from the world stage or anything though. We'll still exist as a country. Just another nation will be more worldly prevalent than us.

You'll see what the world will look like when a nation such as China or Iran or Saudia Arabia is possibly at the helm.

Iran nor Saudia Arabia are even close to poised to be able to become the number one nation in the world. China maybe, but if they do. So what? You do know that they are adopting western values at an alarming rate right? They are even starting to have civil rights movements. What is so terrifying about another nation being number one exactly?

If you hate America so much and what it stands for why live here seriously? It's not even about hating your government and loving your country. Stains like you hate everything! Including their own fellow Americans.

Where did I say that I hate America? I'm a f#ing veteran. I've served my country already. What have YOU done? Criticizing our government and its actions is one of the most American virtues you can have. So don't give me any nonsense about hating America. All I see from you is irrational fear and xenophobia cloaked in patriotism.
edit on 25-2-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Erm Christianity is the largest religion.
Oh and can you stop with the name calling?.
I suggest you read the t&c.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

2.1 Billion Christians 1.51 billion muslims.
3.6 billion too many if I'm honest.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

So much fear, death, and hatred over whose fairy tale helps them sleep better at night...
edit on 25-2-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

What utter anti-white racist garbage you spew.

The balls on you to call him racist!

There is one person attacking people that are not caucasian over and over again, critical is not one of them

You're right multicultural shill is more appropriate!

I'm the Last thing from what you'd call a "Multi Culturalist" I don't want MY life or My Kids life be to be altered in ways that suck in anyway, I absolutely DO NOT wish to be by appearance a minority it sucks to be a "True minority" in a sense that your way of life is alien to the majority, it never ends well

Multi Culturalist, that would infer I am "okay" with my Culture changing into "something else" dramatically

I'm not

I'm just not utterly racist

And your utterly clueless as to the actual demographics and "changes" coming,

If the Asians coming over weren't Capitalists and Education savy I'd be right there to close the freaking door... but as the reality stands they OUTPACE "LOWER Class White Boys" in Education and Income" Learn English seemingly on the boat ride over, I can't even tell them apart when they intermarry and unlike Caucasians from the sticks they are inventing jobs and what different religion they bring at all is a fine fit because it's mainly a decent philosophy for the MODERN world...

If the Hispanics coming over weren't a "fun" people and brought "radical" ideas instead of good food, fairly hot women and no one can deny a work ethic... I'd be pissed at them too

But it's not the case

I'm not "multicultural" in any sense that America hasn't been THIS WHOLE TIME but if it doesn't hate me or want to change me and it follows basically the same norms as me... I don't care if it's Not Blonde and Blue Eyed, That's not being "multi Cultural"

It either "Enhances" my country and is non threatening or it doesn't...

I'd close the Doors on A LOT of Cultures... Just not based on something as stupid as how "white" their skin is...

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
@ "lower Class white boy"

You'll see what the world will look like when a nation such as China or Iran or Saudia Arabia is possibly at the helm

Iran or Saudi Arabia will never be at the "helm" of much of anything

China however will

And it will look a lot like Shanghai a City with the population of the nearest 8 US cities combined and it will be kind of awesome.

They did that in 20 years... and unlike crappy Dubai where you get thrown in jail for anything "fun" the Chinese like to have a good time... and aren't "communist" in anyway I can fathom anymore, maybe a bit dictatorial but that hasn't stopped us from being the largest jailer in the world not them, they might blanket decide where stuff gets built ... but that would be an improvement here where a rare worm prevents a building from going up because some nut chains them-self to a tree that the worm was killing in the first place...

I'd give up a Nut for a week in Shanghai lol... You find Asian Women and Karaoke to be a problem bro? It would beat the hell out of a week caught between Meth heads and Bible thumpers and eating from Walmart lol. You rave about the current state of "White Christian America" like it's doing something Interesting anyway... it sucks lol

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Thomas Jefferson's copy of The Quran trumps your nonsense rant.

Salam Alaykum!

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

12 times a day?

You're an idiot.

Muslims pray 5 times a day maximum... & only 2 of those would be within working hours.

Is the OP "knowingly posting false information" - Check
Is that a T&C violation - Check

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Flag Waving?

Is that what it takes...?

Fair enough...

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Thomas Jefferson's copy of The Quran trumps your nonsense rant.

Salam Alaykum!

I dunno, in fairness the context of his thoughts, I've read straight from the Torah, had Bibles, Korans, a Necronomicon lol...

I still reserve my own opinions and don't actually follow anything I don't pick and choose myself...

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

No doubt...

I just thought as a Founding Father that was rather interesting.

But the OP later said it anyways, I hadn't read that far...
He also mentioned Muslims fighting in Wars for America...

It's like he was trying to disprove his own rant.

We could also talk about Islamic influence on US architecture...

Or this;

The first country to recognize the United States as an independent nation was the Sultanate of Morocco, under its ruler Mohammed ben Abdallah, in the year 1777. He maintained several correspondences with President George Washington.

So technically...
A Muslim Nation being the first to recognise the U.S's Founding...
Kinda means Islam is in fact woven into the fabric of the US since its Founding...

Edit: Together they have the longest running Treaty in U.S history that remains in tact.

It's all irrelevent anyways this was just another chance to bash Obama...

Seems people never do for the right reasons around here.

edit on 25-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I agree with the OP. Starred and Flagged. And the apologetic posts seem to think we don't consider the current events, the immigration issues, the funding of terrorist overseas beheading people left right and center and selling babies and women to be any real problem, of course not. This is just minor stuff!

I don't care if he's a puppet, he is not hired officially to do the biddings of the elite. So do the real job you're hired to do with accountability and work to uphold the freedoms and wellbeing of the US, speak out against the tryanny. It was a suicide mission when he ran and being a puppet is not an excuse. That job should be for hero's.
edit on 25-2-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

And what president has lived up to those standards?

What is happening over seas is a problem, just not necessarily americas. We are not and can't afford to be the world police, let the peolle it directly affects deal with it

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Since when did he enforce Islamic ways. I do not like him, but you are definitely just ranting about nothing. Just as much of an uneducated hater as those you try and oppress. It can't end with ignorant haters on both sides. I guess you want to change them as much as they want to change you. None have a right side in that action. They have their delusional view. And you have you delusions too. Non of this war is about Islam or Christianity. It is about power, money and resources. They get sheeple like you behind them with faith in you magical beings. Because they know if you believe in that they can influence you to believe in anything.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Semantics...

Aren't we really talking about extremists?

Obama this/that, islam this/that, muslim this/that. Thats all gravy, but how are the extremists being referenced & countered? What are/should be America's interests when it comes to muslim/islam extremists?

There some pussy-footing going on by the dear leader!

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
If Islam has nothing to do with America then why is there a sculpture of Mohammed at the Supreme court building? There has been Islam in America since before the revolutionary war and people like Salem Poor and Peter Salem who were Muslims and seen as heroes during that war. So your hit piece about Obama being wrong on how Islam is not in American history is nothing but BS.

I'll dignify your absurd statement .......... The 18 lawgivers depicted on the Supreme Court building have nothing to do with any type of Islamic influence into our laws and values. Jefferson owned a Koran and a few Muslims fought in the war? So what? We have Muslims living in this country so we should enact Sharia Law and scrap the Bill of Rights? Multiculturalusm is destroying us! It means nothing to be American anymore.

Um, sorry to burst your bubble, but unless you are Native American your complaint about "multiculturalism" destroying the USA is just nonsense...

By whom do you think this great nation was built? The United States is called a "melting pot" for a reason.

I think you need to take American History 101 and a basic Civics/Government class THEN come here and rant. Your (lack of) understanding on how the government works and how the USA even became the USA isn't a reason to compose a rant thread full of nonsense.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I can only imagine how tough life must be for a middle class white boy in America

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join