It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu Exaggerated Iran Threat, Leaked Intelligence Documents Reveal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

Wow. Thanks. this is damning.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Yeah...The Stooges. Ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
He has always done that, he and Leon Panetta. During the elections they had my dad believing Iran was going to have a nuclear bomb in 3 weeks, I heard that from everyone that watched Fox.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Move Over Ed Snowden, Al Jazeera Has A Huge New Stack Of Spy Documents

As Al Jazeera points out, this is not "signals intelligence" (SIGINT) material, but rather "human intelligence" (HUMINT) of the kind normally done by the CIA, rather than the NSA. It's about spies on the ground -- and also, according to Al Jazeera, their humdrum daily office existence. Honestly, it almost sounds like the plot of a bad sitcom: come work at a premier national intelligence agency... and bitch about the lack of parking:

At times, the workplace resembles any other, with spies involved in form-filling, complaints about missing documents and personal squabbles.... One set of cables from the Algerian Embassy in South Africa relates to a more practical concern. It demands that "no parking" signs are placed in the street outside. The cable notes that the British and US embassies enjoy this privilege, and argues that it should be extended to Algeria as well.

Whether or not this latest leak turns up anything more interesting than parking disputes, it is worth noting that another trove of intelligence documents have leaked...

edit on 2/23/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

So this war mongerer is lying but these "leaked" documents are completely factual?

ooooo someone has an agenda here!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is what I see...........

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That's about right. Flag's a bit small though....

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
Meh, lip service.

Everything is politico lip service.

Frank Zappa pegged it to a tee:

"Politics is the entertainment branch of industry."

Good for you Sponge. I think at the Parental Advisory label hearings
he also said: "The Federal Government is the entertainment arm of
the Military-Industrial Complex." I think Tipper made a phone call
after that one...
Meanwhile back at the General Assembly.. there have been enough
misquotes and direct pulls out of context against Iran in the last 10
years we wouldn't know what was going on unless we went ourselves.
That has a nasty and ominous ring to it, and we shouldn't go there.....
edit on 23-2-2015 by derfreebie because: Bibi lying?? Smear campaign by the WH!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Egads...all the neo-cons are coming back out of the woodwork!

Ex-Senator Joe Lieberman to Congress: "Hear Netanyahu Out!"
Joseph Lieberman, a former leading Democratic Party U.S. Senator, bucks the incumbent Democratic president and says Prime Minister Netanyahu should be heard in Congress.

Giuliani', Kristol. Ugh. This is like a bad acid flashback.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012

originally posted by: greencmp

originally posted by: ketsuko
What? Wait! Leaked docs you say? Leaked from where? They give everyone exactly the impression you all wanted to have confirmed?

Wow! And you are all falling all over yourselves to pat yourselves on the back for believing these mysterious and conveniently leaked docs?

Tsk, I thought we all denied ignorance here.

Yes, if true, Iran will take longer than claimed to acquire the nuclear weapon that they have taken every public opportunity to declare that they will use on Israel.

They have declared that? When? Source?

Referring to comments by Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the leader of the Islamic revolution, Admadinejad said, "As the imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map."

-Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
edit on 23-2-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
More propaganda and bullsnip to further influence a war break out?!

Juicy stuff, good at Netanyahu for exposing his own next level bull s*

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Egads...all the neo-cons are coming back out of the woodwork!

Ex-Senator Joe Lieberman to Congress: "Hear Netanyahu Out!"

No surprise there!
edit on 23-2-2015 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

LEAK: Netanyahu Lied About Iran Nuclear Threat

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I posted in a another forum on this subject and felt I should reply here as well.
I've just spent the last several hours reviewing this document.

And I can say with absolute certainty that is not authentic.

It is above average, but lacks many details that would make it original and /or authentic.

As I said in the other comment , it has V15's amateur finger prints all over it.
edit on 23-2-2015 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I was actually about to post a thread on this, but I can never figure out what's up with breaking news and why you can't post there?

Here is my thread as a comment.

Leaks contradict Israel's claim Iran was close to bomb

Link to story

In 2012 Netanyahu told world leaders at the United Nations that Iran could create a nuclear weapon within a year, brandishing a diagram in the form of a lit bomb to indicate the advanced state of Tehran's development effort. He warned the world that unless Iran was stopped, as of mid-2013 it would only need "a few months, or even a few weeks" of additional uranium enrichment activity to develop a bomb. But weeks after the speech, Mossad shared a report with South African intelligence which concluded Iran was "not performing the activity necessary to produce weapons," according to the Guardian.

People have been hating Iran for years if not decades based on this lie. I called this on ATS back when it happened, when Benny with his jets came out with a graphic designed by an elementary school student with his bomb clip art. Iran is not, and was not trying to build a nuke. So now the question is: why are we supporting a country that tried to get us to join them in attacking Iran (and setting off world war 3) with information they knew to be false? He tried to pull a GW on us, but this one would have reverberated in Russia and the world in a much much bigger way.

To all the people who have come out against Iran (i've even seen it this week) because of the claim they were trying to build a bomb, what do you have to say now? Basically Israel has been the one making threats and provoking and lying. The whole reason for disliking Iran just collapsed. It should come off of you like a weight (but i doubt you will let it).

It's time to actually reach out to Iran and try to make an ally in my opinion. I think that the problems they have would be ended by their own people if they weren't forced into isolation. We were putting sanctions on them based on Israel's false information. Hopefully the west could salvage the relationship with one of the few functioning governments in the middle east and with support Iran could probably help change the middle east and I would guess some of their own civil rights issues would fade as they become more involved with the west.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
And the plot thickens...I wonder if there will be a major distraction in the media to deflect away from this story?

edit on 24/2/2015 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

Thanks for contributing your thread to this thread.

I so agree about the hatred brought down on Iran by Netanyahu and the neo-cons with their irresponsible lies and propaganda against that country, just like Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Rice, and Powell perpetrated on Iraq.

They went at it for decades, and Ahmadinejad for years fended it off by bringing world attention the their lies by acting like a crazy person. He wasn't crazy.

When's the last time Iran went to war? Waged war? Has Iran not cooperated pretty much every step of the way? Even when they did it was never enough.

I also very much agree that it the major powers in the Middle East were to cooperate, at least at a functional level, had some rational and actual and true dialog, Iran and Israel included they could make a huge difference for all the people of that region and end the bloodshed and the wars.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: ~Lucidity

WAIT WAIT! Netty is a liar? Say it ain't so!

Little wonder really, when along with every exaggeration and out and out Israeli lie, the US throws truck load after truck load of extra cash their way.

Besides the 'aid money', all this Iran BS keeps the Israeli arms industry in business.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Hey Sarkozy was right, Netanyahu is a liar! Guess politicians know their own kind

What are the odds suddenly a nuke goes off and its blamed on Iran, for the I-told-you-sos?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join