It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B.E.K's (Black Eyed Kids)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Well done for sharing your experiences with us.

You would have known before hitting enter, that this could bring some serious ridicule.

Who would welcome that type of interest ... unless it is your truth ?

Flamers are a dime a dozen, life experiences - shared - are cathartic and add to our greater knowledge.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

If you're doing business with a religious son of a bitch, get it in writing; his word isn't worth #, not with the good Lord telling him how to # you on the deal.

If, after having been exposed to someone's presence, you feel as if you've lost a quart of plasma, avoid that presence. You need it like you need pernicious anemia.

We don't like to hear the word "vampire" around here; we're trying to improve our public image. Building a kindly, avuncular, benevolent image; "interdependence" is the keyword -- "enlightened interdependence".

Life in all its rich variety, take a little, leave a little. However, by the inexorable logistics of the vampiric process they always take more than they leave -- and why, indeed, should they take any?

Avoid #-ups. Fools, I call them. You all know the type -- no matter how good it sounds, everything they have anything to do with turns into a disaster. Trouble for themselves and everyone connected with them.
A fool is bad news, and it rubs off -- don't let it rub off on you.

Do not proffer sympathy to the mentally ill; it is a bottomless pit. Tell them firmly, "I am not paid to listen to this drivel -- you are a terminal fool!" Otherwise, they make you as crazy as they are.

Above all, avoid confirmed criminals. They are a special malignant strain of fool.

-William S. Burroughs

Your story reminds me a lot of my "girlfriend", let's just call her that, and then it reminded me of the above quote! hahaha

Because, certainly there is truth to the possession thing, but all in all I think some of these bitches just be crazy to begin with! They're like tornadoes - dangerous and out of control.
edit on 2015-02-21T01:40:24-06:002015Sat, 21 Feb 2015 01:40:24 -060024am40Sat, 21 Feb 2015 01:40:24 -060000 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Sorry to high jack this thread, but you my friend should look into something called Somafera. Google info is sparse but basically letting your alter take over for a brief moment of enhanced ability. This is an ancient practice originating with berserks in Norse culture.

It's possible you unknowingly tapped into this ability, which is really really dangerous!!!
Had you done it correctly, maybe you could have come to terms with your alter and coexisted peacefully with it! Or what Somafera is, is simply possession.
Either way look it up! a reply to:
threeeyesopen

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Text book case of full possession. Someone possessed does not walk around day and night spewing, cursing and howling at the moon. It comes in phases. There can be months when nothing happens but it will most always happen when having a religious discussion, come in contact with a blessed object or with a holy person.

There are many adults who have the BEK syndrome; some are even politicians, teachers, scientist, cultist,.......just to name a few. Black eyes is a sign of demonic manifestation.

You have given up certain rights to your body and soul - IMO when the lady asked if you want to see something cool.... that is all it takes. Today it is so easy to fool an innocent into falling into a trap. Today you can go into most toy stores and buy a simple Ouija board which is very dangerous. Kids as young as ten play this game.

It I was you I would be concerned with exposing this spirit and having it removed before it kills you. It will kill you. Right now you might have a warm and fuzzy feeling that all is OK...... that is so it gains your full support before the kill. It prefers you kill many before it kills you which will probably be by suicide ..... Most possessed people die by suicide.

Now comes the problem, depending on where you are located at, it will probably be difficult to find someone who will take you serious and someone with the authority.

Are you in the U.S. or in Europe?

Demonic possession has risen over 700% since 1995 according to Fr. Malachi - a well known exorcist.
edit on 21-2-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomy327

Very interesting stuff thank you, I've vaguely heard of it but never knew it had a proper terminology or definition for that matter.

After reading through more of the information on somafera, it seems that my own method I developed a number of years ago to increase my strength is on par with what they were doing. For me I achieved it through meditation, years of meditation I might add. Also I've done a lot of meditations to open my chakra points to allow energy to move more freely to specific points when needed.

To simplify..when I do this technique I visualize energy being pushed into my muscles so as to give them an unlimited amount of "free energy" to spend without becoming exhausted. The more energy that is focused into the muscle, the more endurance it will have.

I'm also a practiced martial artist, which allows me to better control the flow of the energy in my body.

I'm 5 foot 6, weigh 170 pounds and at half my full strength I've picked up a man larger than me off his feet and thrown him into 6 guys who all fell back upon being hit by his body.

I'm not a big guy but I can do big damage..which is why I can never fight anyone to my full potential..because I could kill someone with a single punch to the head at full strength, most likely the force would break their neck.
edit on 21-2-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

You are correct that someone who is possessed does not necessarily act in wild and crazy mannerisms all the time. It most often happens for me when I am in a depressed state, basically when I'm at my weakest point.

As for the rights to my body and soul it's not news to me unfortunately, I'm also well aware of what can happen when I do die.

As for it trying to kill me, well it already has. It will take over people who are weak minded and try to get me through them, hence the example of my one ex trying to kill me in my sleep.

Of course the suicide thing, well it's a no brainer given my post that I've thought about it before, but I would never go so far as to take the lives of others with me. Not at this point in my life anyways because I can control just how far I let my anger take over my common sense..when I was younger I had much less control. When I'm pushed to the breaking point I back off from everyone.

As for exorcism..well the little known fact is that often the person who is possessed will die from the exorcism. As it stands now I'm fine with going into churches etc, I'm not going to burst into flames if I see a cross..much of the mythos regarding possession is largely false IMO.

Also I live on the North American continent.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The stories of Black Eyed Kids started when Brian Bethel started this email chain in 1990-something, 96 or 98 depending on the source. There are no reports of BEK's before this date. Mr. Bethel was a spiritual columnist for a newspaper, and several of his colleagues have stated that Brian was out to create a new urban legend.

Nothing to be scared of, just a good storyteller. It's the same as slenderman.

web.archive.org...://www.pinn.net/~royaloak/Stories/black_eyed.htm

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

You are correct that someone who is possessed does not necessarily act in wild and crazy mannerisms all the time. It most often happens for me when I am in a depressed state, basically when I'm at my weakest point.

As for the rights to my body and soul it's not news to me unfortunately, I'm also well aware of what can happen when I do die.

As for it trying to kill me, well it already has. It will take over people who are weak minded and try to get me through them, hence the example of my one ex trying to kill me in my sleep.

Of course the suicide thing, well it's a no brainer given my post that I've thought about it before, but I would never go so far as to take the lives of others with me. Not at this point in my life anyways because I can control just how far I let my anger take over my common sense..when I was younger I had much less control. When I'm pushed to the breaking point I back off from everyone.

As for exorcism..well the little known fact is that often the person who is possessed will die from the exorcism. As it stands now I'm fine with going into churches etc, I'm not going to burst into flames if I see a cross..much of the mythos regarding possession is largely false IMO.

Also I live on the North American continent.

Hi,

Thanks for your post which I find positive because you have recognized the issue where others have not so you have put one foot forward towards relief.

You are right about exorcism because there are some out here that have no idea what they are doing. I believe a simple act of deliverance is all you need. Exorcisms can be very dangerous not just for you but for everyone involved depending on the spirit.

I am not going to turn this post into a religious one but do you believe in God? Your issue is a spiritual one, the solution is a spiritual one, and God is a spirit so it is natural to ask. Anything come to you acting as if it was an angel?

Have you ever asked the spirit for its name? Often they will not tell you out of fear because knowing their name is one part of getting rid of it. Actually there is probably more than one inside you - they seldom travel alone. Most of them actually are cowards. There are different types of spirits and definitely the spirit of anger, the spirit of hate and the spirit of murder are with you at a minimum. These three spirits are not the boss there is another one inside you calling the shots. This is the one that needs to be exposed. Once you find out who it is everything else comes tumbling down. I have seen cases where as many as close to one hundred spirits have possessed one single person.

Do me and yourself a favor........ Do NOT touch other people. Stay away from children if you can. I know many people who feel comfortable with these entities and have had them inside for so long they don't want to give them up. They lie and convince people to keep them inside and once someone identifies them they become aggressive. I hope you are not one of these people, are you? Because if you are no one can help you. You MUST want these things out but IMO you are not ready to release them? The power you feel is overwhelming right? You feel very powerful and you are, right?

Don't give up and surrender to these spirits there is help out there BUT it will be up to you if you want help or not. Are you having nightmares? Lucid nightmares? How many voices can you hear? Male? female? Any marks on your body?

You mentioned when you die you know where you are going? So when you die where will you be going and do you accept it? (I know the answer just want to hear it from you) Have you seen it? What do you feel when seeing it? Do you know what is there waiting for you? Have you seen them?

If you want any help send me a private message so we can keep this confidential.

Good luck.
edit on 22-2-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Those lenses cost hundreds, and it is unlikely that a hoard of kids could buy them and go out scaring people with them just for laughs, although it sure would have been a prank I might have done once, but those lenses weren't available back in those days.
Plus you can't buy those lenses without a parent getting them for someone underage in the USA. Pharmaceutical industry monopoly and all that control they have integrated into our society for a profit motive.

I think the real phenomenon has a much more sinister source myself.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Ok here is where things will sort of become even stranger..by the way thank you for continuing your correspondence.

First to answer your question of if I believe in God, well I have since the age 18-19, but before then when I was completely under control I had very damning thoughts on the subject. I'm also not one to become overly religious regarding things however God I believe was partly instrumental in my gaining more control over myself.

The reason I say this is because I turned to him at the time when I decided I wanted to be happy, and that's also when I had my struggle of will between myself and this entity. Also I was baptized as a child, not sure if that is important or not..it is to some people.

As for coming into contact with angels or hearing voices, when I was 18 I found Something within myself through my meditations. Whatever it was, good or bad, gave me a lot of knowledge and would send me messages telepathically..this was also the beginning of my encounters with extraterrestrials (abductions). Because that is such a fringe topic I won't cover it much more than that..also were not the only ones reading this and I have secrets I intend to keep until the right moment.

I've asked for a name and never gotten a straight answer, of course. As for touching people..well too late for that..I do however know why you say that though. One of the main things that "it" wants is peoples souls, I know this because when "it" is trying to take over I can feel it's presence and I can feel it's intentions..and that's what "it" wants, negative energy and souls to stay in this world.

I've struggled with exactly what you said regarding the power..and I've relapsed a year ago when I was deep in depression. Needless to say the choice as always been my own, and a part of me is ready to let go but a part of me still wants to hold on as if it's something I need to stay alive.

As for children they all seem to like me a lot, I've never once had a child get scared of me..but again you are correct in what "it" wants. Children hold within them the innocence that can only come from being straight from the other side and not having been influenced by the world we live in. For me I value that innocence and as such would never allow any harm to come to children, and I've never even thought about it ever, never will.

Besides what "it" wants is not souls of the innocent but souls of those who are corrupted..the souls of the innocent are not corrupted and therefore are not ready for harvesting so to speak. That's the great trick of the world we live in..corrupt yourself as much as possible so that we allow these entities to enter our reality. What I just said is true, and goes from me (regular joe ) to the elite who are controlling how things are happening in our world wether they know it or not.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

As for nightmares, I used to get them quite vividly, and I have marks on my body that are unexplained. The thing I neglected to mention at the beginning of my posts is that this has been happening for years, since my childhood. I'm 25 years old, but I can remember vividly as a child seeing shadow people or being scratched at night, having terrifying nightmares etc..my parents have denied over the years that something is going on.

Quite frankly I'm expecting a death bed confession that there is more going on than they want to let on, because when I ask or talk about these things they tense up and immediately change the subject because it's too uncomfortable of a thing to talk about.

As for when I die, what I meant was that my soul will not reincarnate because it has been trapped. That's what happens when you allow these things inside of you, they make it so that when you die you soul is captured and used for their own purposes.

By the way I was not always like this, I started out in life as an innocent kid who harboured nothing but love and compassion for the world, and I wanted nothing more than to make the world a better place. Through my interactions with other human beings I became beaten down mentally/physically and eventually came to be who I am today. It's often those who harbour the best of intentions, that are the first to get taken over.

Also I would like to keep this public, ridicule and all. I'm not doing this for me, I'm writing this for you all as a lesson, a very important lesson to realize or acknowledge the reality of certain things.
edit on 22-2-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

As for nightmares, I used to get them quite vividly, and I have marks on my body that are unexplained. The thing I neglected to mention at the beginning of my posts is that this has been happening for years, since my childhood. I'm 25 years old, but I can remember vividly as a child seeing shadow people or being scratched at night, having terrifying nightmares etc..my parents have denied over the years that something is going on.

Quite frankly I'm expecting a death bed confession that there is more going on than they want to let on, because when I ask or talk about these things they tense up and immediately change the subject because it's too uncomfortable of a thing to talk about.

As for when I die, what I meant was that my soul will not reincarnate because it has been trapped. That's what happens when you allow these things inside of you, they make it so that when you die you soul is captured and used for their own purposes.

By the way I was not always like this, I started out in life as an innocent kid who harboured nothing but love and compassion for the world, and I wanted nothing more than to make the world a better place. Through my interactions with other human beings I became beaten down mentally/physically and eventually came to be who I am today. It's often those who harbour the best of intentions, that are the first to get taken over.

Also I would like to keep this public, ridicule and all. I'm not doing this for me, I'm writing this for you all as a lesson, a very important lesson to realize or acknowledge the reality of certain things.

When you started talking about your parents, you hit a nerve that everyone should become aware of:

Not sure what your nightmares were as a child but those nightmares could have been reality. You really need to dig into your parents and grandparents past. Be your own private detective. Don't cut them any slack. I am only guessing but it appears someone in your past has an occult/sorcery past and if so it is possible your soul was part of some deal when you were first born. You could have been cursed as a baby.

Talking about UFO abductions basically nails the coffin shut because UFO deductions are NOT what people think they are. These entities come from outer space...... this is where demons, angels, heaven, are located at. You are being deducted by an evil entity that can appear to be heavenly or acting as if they come from some other world (which they actually do) but they all want the same...... they want your permission, your surrender, your OK and the theme is not important, they wnat to hear the word yes. Legality is a grey line in the spiritual world.

Have you heard heard of the "the Black Awakening" written by Russ Dizdar? I recommend you read this book.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I used to be a black eyed kid.... until I learned martial arts. Now some other guy is the black eyed kid.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

That's what happens when you allow these things inside of you, they make it so that when you die you soul is captured and used for their own purposes.

Are these things high-tech or just elemental/spiritual in nature? For example, what would they make your soul do for their own purposes?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Hmmmm, perhaps this story originated from a BEK who's wants to increase their chances of getting thru YOUR curious door (and ours) the next time they appear (since reports say they don't kill). *smirk*

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

That's a good question, and one that I unfortunately don't have an answer to. There is a means to an end but I don't know what the end result is for the soul, and I'm sure I won't know until I'm dead.

The reason I say the soul is trapped is because they will never really let you go once they've gotten a hold of you, and I know there has to be another reason why they want to take people over, like a higher purpose.

To me they largely seem to be of a spiritual or elemental nature rather than high tech. For instance I've only ever seen the entity in a form very much like what people call shadow people.
edit on 23-2-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

very informative replies. very interesting.

however, im curious as to whats involved with an "agreement" with one of this dark entities. was your decision to allow this thing in a fully conscious one? as in you completely remember making the terms and agreeing to them?

the reason i ask is, i'm wondering if it's possible for someone to unknowingly make a decision to allow one of these things inside. or perhaps agree knowingly, but to forget about it later on in life.

my father died when i was very young, about 10-11 years old. After he died I cursed God, blamed him and then denied his existence, thinking how could God exist in a world like this. Recently I had a near death experience and kind of rediscovered by faith in God. But, I sometimes worry that I may have said or did something while I was young that I forgot about. Whether consciously or sub-consciously, like I may have unknowingly made a deal.

do you think that's possible? would someone with an entity like this inside them be fully aware of it?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

That is a good question and I will do my best to respond from my own experience. At first I don't believe the decision for me was a conscious one to have this entity around me; I had been bothered for some time before it became a larger issue, when it integrated within me. My belief is that it found it's way in through my dream state, and perhaps a recurring nightmare for me is the key to when it began.

The nightmare was me running from a shadow figure but in the end I would always get caught in the same way, I've wonder if it was that entity slowly breaking down my defences so to speak and then eventually making it's way inside.

Either ways I don't consciously remember making a pact so to speak during my childhood. Later on in life I did however make a sort of pact but I was already long gone by that point, so I was just adding more fuel to the fire so to speak.

It's my opinion that if you had done something to bring about a possession, you would be aware of it. Turning away from God is largely a means to an end, it's like saying you choose to deny love. When you deny something it is often replaced with something of equal value but opposite, so love is replaced by hate etc.

Also these entities go after people who are weak minded, me being one of them in my younger years I was easily fooled. Don't let your thoughts on the subject take too much hold, like I said if it were the case I'm sure that you would know by this point, there would be some clues.

I'm fully aware of the entity that has been around me so I guess if you believe what I wrote than it all speaks for itself at this point.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

I should also highlight that you can indeed make a pact if you are not already being followed like I have been since childhood. However you won't get the result that you want, instead you will often get tricked into allowing the entity to come into our reality.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Thank you so much for the response. It was really helpful in trying to gauge my own possible entanglements so to speak. After reading what you wrote I don't think I have anything attached inside me but, I do worry sometimes there's something waiting not to far over my shoulder for the opportune time for me to be in an extremely weak state again, like when I was last in the hospital, that was essentially the result of demonic oppression. After getting healthy again I don't think I'm in their crosshairs like I was.

Anyway, I look forward to reading more of your posts. Really enlightening stuff. It really comes across when you speak that you speak from experience.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join