It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You silly shill

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

Shill!

You know you are. You work for the reptilian overlords, don't you? Just admit it bro....you've been CALLED OUT!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26
Trust me. The pay is not that good, and neither are the benefits since Obama has been in office. Even worse, I'm stuck with a slow and outdated computer. At least Network dude and Krazyshot got new machines recently. But then, they have seniority. And I'm not allowed to talk about Beezzer.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

awwww...but you really mean that right? you are not just saying it to make me happy?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Maybe shilling for IS pays better?
Now, about those "benefits"....idk. But the pay, it's cold hard cash.

I should contact them.
Plenty of IS sympathizers and apologists already....but since the US is going to "tweet em to death" they are going to need some helping hands.

Someone quick, contact them!
Need that money!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

I really mean it GD it!
Shilling, all the days of your life...

I've got my EYE on you, boy!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Mine only looked new. It turned out to be a refurb. Beezer got an office with a frigging w1ndow.

Who knew that "w i n d o w" was a bad word? Huh, that wasn't in the training manual.
edit on 19-2-2015 by network dude because: augustusmasonicus lets his beer get that layer of green fuzz on it before he drinks it.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Beezer got an office with a frigging w1ndow.

Now if that ain't some knee deep bs I don't know what is.

How come the bunny gets the w1ndow view? Not fair.
My negotiation skills are lacking, obviously.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

His nose isn't Pink anymore. I'm not sayin, just sayin.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well, that explains the time he was away and not posting here.

Too busy perusing "other ventures", were you Beezer?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I didn't just happen upon a corner office with a view, I trained for it!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I am the Shillichorn, shilling for free since 1969!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

So when you are called a shill, know two things, first, you have already frightened the opposition with your ability, and two, since the act of name calling is usually the last resort, you have already won the debate.

OR...

You are actually a shill.

Peace

Yes, as anyone can plainly see by the list of responses and responders to this thread, it's a desperate attempt to cloud the fact that there absolutely ARE people here who, whether paid or not, habitually attack certain topics as if it WERE their job. Not mentioning any names per t&c of course.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

thanks for remaining consistent. It's nice to see in a world of faceless content.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hahaha, what a funny thread!
Let's laugh out loud at the possiblity of us being shills or even the possibility of some posters being shills. This way, when someone support the idea of someone else being a shill, it will be more socially acceptable to discredit him than to take him seriously. The sheep don't need sheppards with this type of mentality.

In life I've learned to not trust someone that says : "You have to trust me."

Well your litte talking isn't going to make me believe that investing in shills on the internet isn't worth it by governments agencies and corporations. It's a no brainer compared to how much every other types of investments can cost.

Deny ignorance, think for yourself and don't fall for social manipulation.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

You miss the point of what the OP is saying. Most of the people who call out shills do so without addressing the person's argument. The accused aren't demanding that you trust them, they are presenting an argument that the other person doesn't have the knowledge or know how to debunk so they get accused of shilling.

The op also isn't saying that shills don't exist. But the REAL shills are much more hidden than you think. Think about it, if you are a shill and any yahoo with an internet account can point you out, then you aren't really doing a good job as a shill.

To be honest, it is just best to assume that the person you are talking to isn't a shill (no matter how contradictory they may be) and just address their argument. Sometimes the point of an argument isn't to change the other person's mind but to educate the silent majority reading the thread and not responding. People often forget that there are three parties involved in an argument: the two debaters and the audience.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

To be honest, it is just best to assume that the person you are talking to isn't a shill (no matter how contradictory they may be) and just address their argument. Sometimes the point of an argument isn't to change the other person's mind but to educate the silent majority reading the thread and not responding. People often forget that there are three parties involved in an argument: the two debaters and the audience.

That is a fantastic point. It's the content of the post that matters, not who said it.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

But the REAL shills are much more hidden than you think. Think about it, if you are a shill and any yahoo with an internet account can point you out, then you aren't really doing a good job as a shill.

I understand your post but this part doesn't make sense.
Someone that's harder to track is much more suspicious than someone that appears normal.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

He means a shills job is to disprove controversial topics & maintain the status quo. If someone is paid to be a shill, they'll be sowing dissent without ever being recognized as a shill. If someone is being excessively obvious in their bias & attempt at sway, they are probably not a shill.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26

Now, don't get me wrong....real shills exist and are out there spreading bs, but not so much here.

How can you be so sure?

I have called people shills before on the chemtrail forum, and my reason was because of the same people over and over again ganging up together to argue their case. I later learned that they had a very valid point and was taught the error of my ways, the most valuable lesson was sources.

ATS is the PRIME spot for shills and spreaders of disinfo, but like krazyshot said, there are enough "truth seekers" that do that all by themselves, without the help of shills.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator

But the REAL shills are much more hidden than you think. Think about it, if you are a shill and any yahoo with an internet account can point you out, then you aren't really doing a good job as a shill.

I understand your post but this part doesn't make sense.
Someone that's harder to track is much more suspicious than someone that appears normal.

Of course it makes sense, if somebody is obviously a shill, then they are not a very good shill now are they?
The art of deception is to not give away your game.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join