It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British SAS soldiers told save the last bullet for yourself; Don't be taken alive by ISIS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The elite troop has been ordered to 'fight to the last man'.

The soldiers have also been told “save the last bullet for yourselves” if they are “surrounded and without hope of being rescued”.

The orders follow the murder of a Jordanian jet pilot who was burned to death after his plane was shot down.

SAS commanders have told their troops it would be virtually impossible to rescue them because the militants move prisoners daily.

Their capture would be a major prize for the jihadis, who would inflict weeks of torture before executing them.

One source said last night: “The SAS have been told that if they are captured they can expect to be tortured before being beheaded, disembowelled or burned alive. They know there is virtually no chance of being rescued.

“Most of the guys would never let themselves be taken prisoner – not by Islamic State (IS).”

The source said if SAS soldiers were captured they would expect the British Government to do the “honourable thing” and order an airstrike on the compound where they were being held.

Considering what they did to the Jordanian pilot, if this report is true and not a rumor, I can't say I blame the British Government. We know IS is getting more and more "creative" in their torture techniques and in how they are murdering people, God only knows what they would do to someone from England, or worse, a soldier from the US. Now with more of our troops going back over there, I can only pray they stay safe and are not captured and we don't have to find out.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

The source said if SAS soldiers were captured they would expect the British Government to do the “honourable thing” and order an airstrike on the compound where they were being held.

A qoute to remember.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
If the SAS/SBS are in situ, they are likely working in a larger formation and would probably not get put in a position where they could be overwhelmed. Although it's inadvisable to paint special forces soldiers as super-human, Hollywood stereotypes, it is doubtful ISIS would want to get in a tangle with them.

I am sure ISIS have some experienced and trained personnel, but there' a difference between a professional soldier from NATO (let alone special forces) and a sadistic thug who likes to shoot unarmed people. The Taliban soon learned that direct engagement with NATO was often terminal, hence the move to IEDs and suicide children.

Regardless, if the advise is true, it is good advice.

Regards

(post by HomerinNC removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It has become painfully obvious to me, that somebody wants ISIS alive and well, in the news every day, and doing what they are doing. If not, these inhuman's would already be long dead and forgotten.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I have to agree the PTB need an enemy to show so they can continue the charade.
It makes my blood boil when I think of the untold misery and death that supports these elites and the fortunes they have amassed.....
The wealth that's held in so few hands must be forcefully taken and redistributed to those whose lives have been impoverished to gain such power.
When families like the Rothschilds have multi trillions stashed the bulk of it should be nationalized and confiscated....
Their fortune runs to more than the entire world debt.....
Other elite holding should also be removed from their control as well....
MY view is that a pogrom is in order, or well never progress out of the dark ages.....

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
You're right on that Stirling. If The SAS Blokes saw The Fat Rich Cigar Chomping Pigs they were actually carrying water for, they'd Vomit! If they want to really protect their own people (not Politicians and Greed Bag Banksters). They'd be better off just handing these few wretched ba***rds over to Isis and it would all be over with. The idiocy of poor people (relatively) killing other poor people for the greed of others is beyond the pale. Good Post
Arjunanda. a reply to: stirling

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj
One source said last night: “The SAS have been told that if they are captured they can expect to be tortured before being beheaded, disembowelled or burned alive. They know there is virtually no chance of being rescued.

God only knows what they would do to someone from England, or worse, a soldier from the US.

Well, it wasn't ISIS (they didn't exist then) but I've seen (unfortunately) a recording of an SAS operator being beheaded by their brethren. It's not something you want to watch, or contemplate happening to YOU.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: HomerinNC

Forget a bullet, save a grenade, take out as many muzzies as possible with em

I have to agree with that! Why kill yourself without taking as many as you can with you!

As if we need more suicide bombers.

The problem is Islamic leadership and education. The whole Islamic statist Middle East needs reformed if this does not happen we will forever have Isis and all the kingdom Islamic ruler from the dark ages BS. We cannot keep having Saudi Arabia saying they are our allies yet teach strict Wahhabi Islam in school saying we are the enemy and never teach critical thinking. We don't need more suicide bombers we need Islam to reform

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The crux of the matter seems to me that not only do WE need an enemy to keep the machinery going here.....But the leaders of the mid east also desperately need an enemy to hold onto their own precarious positions.
With the common people of so many ME countries pretty much bound into subservience to potentates and totalitarian forms of governments....its a no brainer they need to distract them to rule.
Think about that angle and you will see that there is ample reason these states support ISIS and other terror organisations for a simple ruse to keep their wealth and power......
I would estimate that the bosses of such countries as the Saudi kingdom, Bahrain, UAE, etc are keeping ISIS going under the table while bombing them in public.
This is the long game that they are playing....their projections cover decades thus are hard to counter as they are not easily sussed out.....

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Looks like our boys are going to be out and about on many specific missions aimed at sewing the seeds of destruction of ISIS. I wouldn't want to be one of these IS vermin if the SAS are going to be on the prowl or dropping in for breakfast!

Good luck to the boys, keep safe and show no mercy to these maggots!!
edit on 17-2-2015 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

....And the hostiles come to get your scalp,
Just empty your canteen,
And put your pistol to your head
And go to Fiddlers Green.

Epic Cavalryman's poem!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Feltrick

The poem by Kipling on a past conflict years ago. Topical, methiks...

The final verse...

When you're wounded and left on Afghanistan's plains,
And the women come out to cut up what remains,
Jest roll to your rifle and blow out your brains
An' go to your Gawd like a soldier.

Source

Regards

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
If the SAS/SBS are in situ, they are likely working in a larger formation and would probably not get put in a position where they could be overwhelmed. Although it's inadvisable to paint special forces soldiers as super-human, Hollywood stereotypes, it is doubtful ISIS would want to get in a tangle with them.

I am sure ISIS have some experienced and trained personnel, but there' a difference between a professional soldier from NATO (let alone special forces) and a sadistic thug who likes to shoot unarmed people. The Taliban soon learned that direct engagement with NATO was often terminal, hence the move to IEDs and suicide children.

Regardless, if the advise is true, it is good advice.

Regards

Special forces have bern captured before.

SAS/SBS may have been in the past too for all we know. We just dont know as they dont report such things.

Seeing as a huge part of there training is to handle captivity and torture, it obviously is a risk.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Fair play to them.

Nobody in their right mind would want to be captured alive by IS. Taxi drivers and military are all subject to torture and beheading.

God only knows what they would do to someone from England, or worse, a soldier from the US.

It might 'worse' in your patriotic eyes, but torture won't be less painful to other nationalities. Burned alive, tortured or beheaded won't be any easier for non-Americans.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Fair play to them.

Nobody in their right mind would want to be captured alive by IS. Taxi drivers and military are all subject to torture and beheading.

It might 'worse' in your patriotic eyes, but torture won't be less painful to other nationalities. Burned alive, tortured or beheaded won't be any easier for non-Americans.

I'm sorry I don't mean it in that way. What I meant is I'm sure to IS they see someone in the military from Britain or the US to be a high value target. I truly meant no offense. Any life lost is painful to their family and their country.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: arjunanda

WE as intelligent men ARE AWARE of the oligarchs and I was but a lowly linedog scout.
I would assume SAS were superiour in intelligence to me.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Isis has existed for the past 3 years, probably even longer than that

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join